Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC (37709 Views)

Guber Election: Peter Obi And His Wife Cast Their Vote (photos) / Jimi Agbaje And His Wife Arrive Their Polling Unit To Cast Their Vote (Photos) / Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Andrelade: 10:30am On Mar 18, 2023
This fool just dey find attention.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by jonuel1(m): 10:32am On Mar 18, 2023
Throwback:
She dey fear to come out?

Hahahahahaha!

The same fear and intimidation that LP instilled in the SouthEast, such that those who dare to show up at the polling unit to vote for APC are assaulted, is the same tactics that has been employed by APC in their own strongholds.

Tit for Tat.

What a foolish comment
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by BabaRamota1980: 10:32am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Omoni Oboli dey craze.

Polling Unit no dey Delta State abi Delta State no need good governance?

I repeat that she's very mad.

Abeg INEC write una figures 😂

If there's anybody this olosho should vote against, it's the donkey's stooge , Sheriff Whatever, in Asaba.

There's no difference between me and GRV except that he's a stupider social media troll than me and I speak better. As for Governor of Lagos State - he will not become one.

grin grin grin
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Ogbastan080645(m): 10:32am On Mar 18, 2023
Why some people afraid to allow things done in the right way because they have evil intentions against the people otherwise tell why someone will call me names for asking that things are done the way they aught to
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by jonuel1(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2023
Putindbutt:

Delta can go to hell for all she care. Northerners are going home to vote but our oversabi neighbours must die ontop Lagos matter.

Is that how others are returning from other states to vote in Lagos?
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by jonuel1(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2023
seunmsg:
Go home if you’re not voting APC. The owners of the land have spoken and so shall it be.

Reasoning from the anus
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by SlurUsername1: 10:35am On Mar 18, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Hope you know that Lag unduly favoured by the FG? Attention is given to it at the expense of the devt of other states. That's why it is highly populated with people from other states.
Most of the companies are headquartered in Lag. With enough federal presence. The state is advantaged and privileged even far more than FCT Abuja at the expense of others.

Let the state be decongested so that all these squabbles will cease.

You can either enjoy the economic previleges Lagos and the SW provides and avoid it's local politics or you go back home to ur bush villages to live. Chikena!

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Elliotwaveforec: 10:35am On Mar 18, 2023
economania:
Sebi, lagos is no man's land, go to express and perform your civic right. It is must you must vote. She does not vote before even majority of them transfer their card from Eastern part to lagos. Yoruba don wise.
That's what they did in Abuja too, they transferred their PVCs and won; very dubious set of people.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by odogwubiafra: 10:35am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Omoni Oboli dey craze.

If there's anybody this olosho should vote against, its the donkey's stooge , Sheriff Whatever, in Asaba.

There's no difference between me and GRV except that he's stupider social media troll than me and I speak better.

In this era, people are still living a zombiefied life, yet they want things to start working like USA and others.
Not as if you live a better life than she is living. But because you are a blindfolded olodo, who have refused to have sense. That you have chosen to work against your destiny is your choice. Stop exposing how dumb you are on social media.
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by eldoradoxx: 10:35am On Mar 18, 2023
We really need to reform the electoral process as this kind of process has outlast it's usefulness. Why can't I vote electronically from my house. INEC should merge voters BVN, NIN and Voters Identification number to create one online digital voters identity so that if I log into the voting platform, I vote and no other human being that is not me can cast my vote online. This will eliminate all these threats and harassment and clean up our electoral system as well as increase the number of voters because many people stay away due to threat of violence and violence by paid thugs.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by norriswood(m): 10:36am On Mar 18, 2023
norriswood:
why re u barking like hungry bull dog..next time u fools will go to ur state to cast ur vote...stop being nuisance in lagos
is it really end well for ur elders in ur regio? barking dog like u will not come here to be ranting like fool....if every state look like lagos idiot people like u will not b causing problem for us....useless call ur other barking bull dogs to summon courage nd meet with their respective governors,leader that life has become miserable for u people in lagos so they can develop ur thrash region
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by jonuel1(m): 10:37am On Mar 18, 2023
Biodun556:
Go and develop Anambra
Foolishness
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by BabaRamota1980: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2023
OneTemplate:

My dear sister, I cannot support violence , intimidation or democratic disenfranchisement of any Voter. That is no longer democracy.

Yet I can tell you, as a politician, Lagos is ready for those who break the rules the most yet pretend to be victims of lawlessness.

You don't want to know the lawlessness and rigging Igbos perpetrated in their enclaves like VGC, Festac, Amuwo Odofin etal because Yorubas underestimated their desperation to deliver Obi Presidency and take Lagos by force.

They desperately imported loads of Igbos to vote in Lagos just to skew the narrative and blackmail Yorubas. It was the only #EndSARS taqiyah of Kanu, Mefor and other hard-core Igbo supremacists again.

When APC reviewed what went on, heads were bowed because it was obvious Tinubu left things to many unprepared idiots and mumus.

Let me give you a clue. Google Thaddeus Attah and see what confronts you. Is it anything other than a zero wall of nothing? "Businessman" is all you get with zero about history, background and other relevant info.

Whereas private research shows Attah is nothing but an old school facilitator (thug for hire) the Obi project of hate, fraud and rigging managed to put in power at the expense of Banky Wellington and incumbent Obanikoro.

APC is ready for them. We know their tricks and how they bamboozled everyone three weeks ago. Sanwo-Olu has already won and we are looking much further beyond that victory and the swearing in of Tinubu.

God bless you for this post! Read my signature. O to gee for omoibo in Lagos! President elect has issued press release and told the nation his cabinet will not be based on zonal representation but on character & competency. Who has character and competency in SE? I can only count Charles Soludo, that's it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Anonymous0001: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2023
ogelekpomgam:

For supporting evil,evil shall befall you and your entire generation in Jesus name.. Iseeee!!! angry
And your father and mother and you yourself will become dead before the end of 7days You don’t come online and talk rubbish
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by ufotunang: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2023
kollinzgee:
They want you to come to the express so thugs can attack you...Apc!!!!!!! grin grin grin
... hahahaha...abi ..MC oluomo thugs
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Okorietitus: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
cant we have a peaceful elections in Nigeria for once?
this country sef..na wa oo

People like you started this nonsense when you were taunting Yorubas. We warned people like you but you insulted us.

My advice to Ndigbo is to develop the East and make it conducive for all. Not to go and look for trouble and have nowhere to go back to.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by oluwizard(m): 10:38am On Mar 18, 2023
ecolime:

This means you've never stepped a foot out of your village. Save some money and travel wide. You need it to be exposed.

The salt is too much abeg.
No quote me Ooo, make I no drag you enter gutter

Na Sokoto, Taraba and Bayelsa I never visit in Nigeria. As in spend more than 3 weeks in one location
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by jonuel1(m): 10:39am On Mar 18, 2023
benitwater:
Go to your state and vote ,
Lagos is not your Papa 's land .

Waste of education
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by OceanRed(m): 10:39am On Mar 18, 2023
Fut9ure:

You are a shame

Look at all the comments 🤣 above
Nigerians are sick and even people are liking his comments
Where is the most educated, Liberal and accommodating gibberish the South west keep deceiving the world with

the accommodating and liberal parts has been taken too far we just realized that we are beginning to be taken for granted .back to the lady, she is from delta, her vote is much needed in her home state, the state needs a better leader.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Lacash: 10:39am On Mar 18, 2023
DebbieBianca:
Popular Nollywood Actress Omoni Oboli cries out and called on INEC to allow them to cast their Vote At the VGC polling units but the INEC official ask them to come outside at the express to vote instead of the normal place they do vote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK6VIrSu-wA
And who cares about ur cries, Olosho attention seeker😁😁
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Bellotelli: 10:40am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Omoni Oboli dey craze.

If there's anybody this olosho should vote against, it's the donkey's stooge , Sheriff Whatever, in Asaba.

There's no difference between me and GRV except that he's a stupider social media troll than me and I speak better. As for Governor of Lagos State - he will not become one.
Don't mind all these yeyebrities that just like heating up the the polity with their unnecessary tweets.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Musso16: 10:41am On Mar 18, 2023
E no go better for you and your generations to come. All of una no go die for where una load dey…. Idiot

N3TRAL:
Omoni
Oboli dey craze.

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by ValeeLove(m): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2023
This woman age dey reverse abi wetin? Make she tell us the secret o.
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Fut9ure: 10:42am On Mar 18, 2023
OceanRed:

the accommodating and liberal parts has been taken too far we just realized that we are beginning to be taken for granted .back to the lady, she is from delta, her vote is much needed in her home state, the state needs a better leader.

So here you are with tribalism and regionalism

And still you think you are educated?
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by blaise26abj(m): 10:43am On Mar 18, 2023
Una dey buttered ni jare . Person wey Una suppose catch panel beat am well well until he or she comes in . You cannot be nice in the face of tyranny. BEAT UP the modafucker
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by jonuel1(m): 10:43am On Mar 18, 2023
gigabyte13:
Make Dem carry polling booth come your entrance abi.....
Because of say, na your Papa create EYE-NECK
Werey yeyebrity....
After all Dem no deny you of voting na...
MADAM CROSS ROAD GO VOTE
THE POLLING BOOTH IS NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS.....
EVEN OSINBAJO TRAVEL GO HIM VILLAGE GO VOTE......
JUST SHAAAATAAAAAAAAP.......!!!!!!!!
Is too early to cry Abeg

Una go soon cry the real cry, is too early biko

Waste of years in school
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by AntiTerrorist: 10:44am On Mar 18, 2023
Seun Mynd44

I don't think you are sincere about fighting bot generating likes on Nairaland. It seems you are intentionally allowing this manipulation from Tinubu's surpporters to continue. But this is does not speak well for this noble platform.
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Okorietitus: 10:44am On Mar 18, 2023
Nice2023:

Sense u get.

This lady has a house in Lagos...u are a renter in the same Lagos who is then the part owner of Lagos?

Tenant wey dey claim landlord.

House no mean o. The fact that you built a house there doesn't mean zilch. You no see Buhari dey travel go him state go vote?

If you like, don't let's join hands to rebuild Igboland, keep depending on another person's land. You are a 2nd class citizen there and they can kick one out at any time.
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by enemyofprogress: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2023
Una never see anything. Shebi Lagos na no man's land
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2023
Hoelujohn:
I think it's time for military takeover

Tell us your name and home address to walk your talk. Abi you no be bold and courageous porsin again?
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by enemyofprogress: 10:47am On Mar 18, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Seun Mynd44

I don't think you are sincere about fighting bot generating likes on Nairaland. It seems you are intentionally allowing this manipulation from Tinubu's surpporters to continue. But this is does not speak well for this noble platform.
e pain am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last / Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West / Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.