Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC (37717 Views)

Guber Election: Peter Obi And His Wife Cast Their Vote (photos) / Jimi Agbaje And His Wife Arrive Their Polling Unit To Cast Their Vote (Photos) / Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Dedeity: 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Okoroawusa:
These yeyebrities should be calming down
I knew I would see a lunatic like you on this thread
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Mindlog: 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Asswipemod:

That BVAS machine has a broader bandwidth and consumes a special type of data which supercedes that of an ordinary iphone. They need a more open area. grin grin grin

Yes ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by FreeStuffsNG: 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hoelujohn:
I think it's time for military takeover
This is treasonable wink

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Gunayo(m): 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
princeade86:
Nigeria will happen to him soon by God grace.
Amen
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Hoelujohn: 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is treasonable wink
When the government can't protect lives and property. People being killed even though they are thugs. I prefer military rule since democracy has failed us. We can't conduct election as a nation.
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Sholaco: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Putindbutt:
dem don start, yeye people. Na dem go teach INEC their job.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by luluman: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Omoni Oboli dey craze.

Polling Unit no dey Delta State abi Delta State no need good governance?

I repeat that she's very mad.

Abeg INEC write una figures ๐Ÿ˜‚

If there's anybody this olosho should vote against, it's the donkey's stooge , Sheriff Whatever, in Asaba.

There's no difference between me and GRV except that he's a stupider social media troll than me and I speak better. As for Governor of Lagos State - he will not become one.
She has every rights to vote in Lagos. You can commit if you don't like it
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Sheggy13(m): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Tell me what happened in SE and post proofs...stop throwing lies...if u don't understand the meaning of the man that was saying Elupee 71 ...then u are dull ... that simply means everyone stood as one to vote for obi... mention the election violence in SE .... look at what is happening in lagos today ..urchins causing mayhem
You are a fool. Who's talking about Elupee 71. There were 2 different videos where a man was being slapped and another by another guy at the polling unit and he had to run away. The other one, they were shouting and booing the man as he made his way out of the polling. I'll have to get back to twitter to fish out those videos.
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Sheggy13(m): 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

So you wanna send these millions of people out of Lagos because they want to exercise their fundamental human rights of voting?

Yes Lagos is prosperous that's why it attracted the most high skilled talented professionals in the country.

This particular scenario is what happened in America 2008 when Barrack Obama (the offspring of an emigrant emerged as the first black president of United States of America.

He was celebrated there and was able to rule for 8years.

But here in Nigeria na wahala. People decided to reason upside down
This particular behaviour u guys are displaying leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. Let the contestants slug it out on a level playing field and let the best man win.

Investors are watching closely.

You made a comment trying to downplay Lagos achievements and stride to be solely down to FG's patronage and I tried to educate you otherwise with reasons. I don't understand how our discussion suddenly changed to people being allowed to vote or not. Stay on issue.
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by do4luv14(m): 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
It is for the good of everyone. If she wants to vote she should go there and vote. Attention seeker.

In deed it's for the good of everyone, when it doesn't affect you,
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by duro4chang(m): 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
do4luv14:

In deed it's for the good of everyone, when it doesn't affect you,
Don't be sarcastic. You know the truth.
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by MomohMrMoore: 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
INEC should tell the idiot to go to Onitcha or Anambra to vote. Must it be Lagos?
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by do4luv14(m): 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
Don't be sarcastic. You know the truth.

And that's what am telling you, even Inec Advices to use the pulling unit closer to your resident, so why ask them to come out to the express,

Do you know what that means
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
okoros ALWAYS crying...ALWAYS demanding special treatment
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by eroticecstasy: 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
DebbieBianca:
Popular Nollywood Actress Omoni Oboli cries out and called on INEC to allow them to cast their Vote At the VGC polling units but the INEC official ask them to come outside at the express to vote instead of the normal place they do vote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK6VIrSu-wA

Has anyone confirm this?
Nigerians are too quick to jump into conclusion without evidence.
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by sylve11: 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
kollinzgee:

Baba you don dey old ooo,no be wetin God destine you be this oooo.

Lmao grin cool
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by placeofallure(f): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Aunty Omole or whatever, wetin? Go express na, abi express too far?

Dem Don plan am for their winch coven how dem go wail - Aunty Kate, Aunty Chioma and Aunty Omole.

Attention seekers oshi!

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by vickydevoka(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Omoni Oboli dey craze.

If there's anybody this olosho should vote against, it's the donkey's stooge , Sheriff Whatever, in Asaba.

There's no difference between me and GRV except that he's a stupider social media troll than me and I speak better. As for Governor of Lagos State - he will not become one.
Don't you think you speak better than tinibu
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by vickydevoka(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Omoni Oboli dey craze.

My problem be say you poor n no get sense
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by monex(m): 8:52am On Mar 19, 2023
seunmsg:

We are simply doing everything possible to prevent migrants and Yoruba haters from taking over our state. It is a legitimate duty.

it is as tribalistic as they come. Although it is even more ignorant

You are no different from the so called yoruba haters
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Buckeyemedia1: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2023
DebbieBianca:
Popular Nollywood Actress Omoni Oboli cries out and called on INEC to allow them to cast their Vote At the VGC polling units but the INEC official ask them to come outside at the express to vote instead of the normal place they do vote.

https://youtu.be/eK6VIrSu
My estate, VGC people, Ndi Igbo dominated estate, Na so I witness the gang up against Osinbajo in 2015.
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Okorietitus:

People like you started this nonsense when you were taunting Yorubas. We warned people like you but you insulted us.

My advice to Ndigbo is to develop the East and make it conducive for all. Not to go and look for trouble and have nowhere to go back to.

Will u keep quite!
Have you seen me here or anywhere taunt any tribe or show hatred? I was born in lagos n grow up there so shut up.
All am.saying is that if people cant be free any Where then break up this country!
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Electorate: 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:
Omoni Oboli dey craze.

Social media has indeed made people display their stupidity online.

If every tribe decided to leave to their various states and remained there, do you think Lagos would be a cosmopolitan city abi you think sey na only Yoruba get all the assets wey dey Lagos? some people are daft sha.

Anyways, tribal bigots no dey kuku get sense.
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by SugarGirl44(f): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
Horokrox:
If you weren't a genetically DEFORMED IDIOT ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™€๏ธ you would've known that in Nigerian Constitution non indigenes who are resident in Lagos but pay their taxes have every right to vote their preferred governorship candidate but a Hungtington's Diseased brain ๐Ÿง  DEAD, anemic and diabetic zombie ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ like you with a moniker "SugarGirl44" isn't supposed to be aware

You just described your mother, not me.
Stop hiding under a constitution you donโ€™t believe in, after Nigeria is a zoo.
Have some shame and dignity and leave where people are driving you away from.
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Horokrox: 12:11am On Mar 30, 2023
SugarGirl44:

You just described your mother, not me.
Stop hiding under a constitution you donโ€™t believe in, after Nigeria is a zoo.
Have some shame and dignity and leave where people are driving you away from.
You meant your genetically DEFORMED lobotomized spayed sow๐Ÿ– mom whose ova were artificially extracted and inseminated with Brucellosis infected semen of the feral hog๐Ÿ– of your father whose๐Ÿคฎ union gave birth to an anomaly like you to continue the genetic pool๐Ÿคฃ

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Profile Of Rear Admiral Emmanuel Ikechukwu Ogalla, Chief Of Naval Staff / 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured / Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.