Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

National Population Commission - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / National Population Commission (1533 Views)

The National Population Commission (NPC) 25 Million Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment / Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Population Commission by ezenwaez(m): 11:27am On Mar 18, 2023
Please I need help, I just entered my application number and saw approved and was told to enter my bank details please I don't know if it has elapsed, I was told they will get back to me, I don't know if the npc has started, I registered long ago.
Re: National Population Commission by Sukakma(m): 11:35am On Mar 18, 2023
Did you enter the account details or not?? And why will you think the time has elapsed when they are still approving enumeratora and supervisors
Re: National Population Commission by sahab2325: 11:38am On Mar 18, 2023
I saw the same and I have uploaded my account details.
Re: National Population Commission by ezenwaez(m): 11:44am On Mar 18, 2023
Sukakma:
Did you enter the account details or not?? And why will you think the time has elapsed when they are still approving enumeratora and supervisors
I entered my bank details they said they will get back to me, well I felt I was late because I tot I will be contacted via text message.
Re: National Population Commission by ezenwaez(m): 11:44am On Mar 18, 2023
sahab2325:
I saw the same and I have uploaded my account details.
Have they gotten back to you? And when did you check yours?
Re: National Population Commission by Walezy2020: 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
I applied but didn't know when physical verification was done
Re: National Population Commission by ezenwaez(m): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
#2023CENSUSNEWTIMETABLE

1. MARCH 31 to APRIL 6
First Phase of Supervisors and Enumerators Training (on House Numbering and House Listing).

APRIL 7 to APRIL 25
(RAMADAN BREAK).

2. (APRIL 26 to APRIL 30)
Second Phase of Supervisors and Enumerators Training on Enumeration of Persons.

3. MAY 1
Census Eve (Night).

4. (MAY 2 to MAY 7)
CENSUS Proper.

5. (MAY 8 to MAY 12)
Mop-Up Enumeration (in case of extra-large Enumeration Areas).

Note:
All Approved Applicants Will Receive An invitation Showing His/Her Training Details Before The Slated Date For Training.
CENSUS ENUMERATOR
TRAINING ALLOWANCES
Feeding-N2K Per Day,7Days
Transport-N20K
Training Allowance N10K Per Day,7Days

Total 104,000
CENSUS SUPERVISOR
TRAINING ALLOWANCES
Transport-N20K
Training Allowance N13K Per Day,7Days

Total 125,000
CLARIFICATION ON NPC PENDING ISSUES

To those with Npc Pending Issues

Those with Pending Issues should exercise patience and make sure they participate in the forthcoming Training exercise of Supervisors and Enumerators at the LGA of the state as *Gate-crashers* as many will still be selected after the training.

Note: Text messages will be sent to participants indicating their venue and date of training. Moreso, names of those shortlisted will be pasted according to classes at different LGA where the training will take place.

NB: The link to check the training venues across the federation will be made available here soon.

Thanks.
©️ NPC national office

4 Likes

Re: National Population Commission by ezenwaez(m): 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Walezy2020:
I applied but didn't know when physical verification was done
Nothing has started yet.
Re: National Population Commission by Sukakma(m): 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
ezenwaez:

I entered my bank details they said they will get back to me, well I felt I was late because I tot I will be contacted via text message.
first of all, which category did you apply for?? Specialized Workforce or enumerator or supervisor or other?? If it's specialized Workforce, then the training has been done and they have been paid already. Now it's time for the enumerators and supervisors training which will begin on the 31st of this month
Re: National Population Commission by sahab2325: 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
ezenwaez:

Have they gotten back to you? And when did you check yours?
No
Re: National Population Commission by seyichem(m): 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
Sukakma:
first of all, which category did you apply for?? Specialized Workforce or enumerator or supervisor or other?? If it's specialized Workforce, then the training has been done and they have been paid already. Now it's time for the enumerators and supervisors training which will begin on the 31st of this month

Do you have an idea about field coordinator training time-table?
Re: National Population Commission by Sukakma(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
seyichem:

Do you have an idea about field coordinator training time-table?
i don't..maybe on the 31st
Re: National Population Commission by ezenwaez(m): 8:30am On Mar 23, 2023
Information I'm getting I don't know how true it is, is that people have started going to local government to start their training.
Re: National Population Commission by comtem2011: 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
ezenwaez:
Information I'm getting I don't know how true it is, is that people have started going to local government to start their training.
Not true.
Re: National Population Commission by WhizdomXX(m): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
ezenwaez:
#2023CENSUSNEWTIMETABLE

1. MARCH 31 to APRIL 6
First Phase of Supervisors and Enumerators Training (on House Numbering and House Listing).

APRIL 7 to APRIL 25
(RAMADAN BREAK).

2. (APRIL 26 to APRIL 30)
Second Phase of Supervisors and Enumerators Training on Enumeration of Persons.

3. MAY 1
Census Eve (Night).

4. (MAY 2 to MAY 7)
CENSUS Proper.

5. (MAY 8 to MAY 12)
Mop-Up Enumeration (in case of extra-large Enumeration Areas).

Note:
All Approved Applicants Will Receive An invitation Showing His/Her Training Details Before The Slated Date For Training.
CENSUS ENUMERATOR
TRAINING ALLOWANCES
Transport-N20K
Training Allowance N10K Per Day,7Days

Total 104,000
CENSUS SUPERVISOR
TRAINING ALLOWANCES
Transport-N20K
Training Allowance N13K Per Day,7Days

Total 125,000
CLARIFICATION ON NPC PENDING ISSUES

To those with Npc Pending Issues

Those with Pending Issues should exercise patience and make sure they participate in the forthcoming Training exercise of Supervisors and Enumerators at the LGA of the state as *Gate-crashers* as many will still be selected after the training.

Note: Text messages will be sent to participants indicating their venue and date of training. Moreso, names of those shortlisted will be pasted according to classes at different LGA where the training will take place.

NB: The link to check the training venues across the federation will be made available here soon.

Thanks.
©️ NPC national office

Someone that didn't apply at all can he still come for the training partake of the exercise as an enumerator and get paid?
Re: National Population Commission by ezenwaez(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
comtem2011:
Not true.
Ok
Re: National Population Commission by sambright2012: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2023
Following........
Re: National Population Commission by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 24, 2023
WhizdomXX:

Someone that didn't apply at all can he still come for the training partake of the exercise as an enumerator and get paid?
Sure

(1) (Reply)

Nestle Test / Graduate Scholarship Opportunity / 3weeks Vacancies(vanguard Wed. Sept. 20th, 2006). Hurry Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.