Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Even Unknown Gun Men Came Out And Voted Today In Enugu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Unknown Gun Men Came Out And Voted Today In Enugu. (1414 Views)

Any Real Video To Confirm That Tinubu Actually Voted Today? / See How Yorubas Singled Out Peter Obi And Voted APC Senators In Lagos / Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even Unknown Gun Men Came Out And Voted Today In Enugu. by Goldensword: 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
All the nay sayers that said elections will not hold in South East are disappointed now, south East States especially here in Enugu had a very peaceful elections with a very Large voters turnout and a very friendly weather, tell whoever that gave Simon Ekpa money to stop elections in South East, to go and collect the money back, because even the supposed gun men came out to vote today and guess who they voted for, labour party of course, labour party will sweep south East with atleast 80%.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Unknown Gun Men Came Out And Voted Today In Enugu. by SLAP44: 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
Mark my words, enugu may get up to 1 million votes, and 90% may be for Peter Obi. The crowd am seeing from updates there is intimidating.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Unknown Gun Men Came Out And Voted Today In Enugu. by Azyne(f): 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
Simon Ekpa has retreated with his tail between his legs

The toothless dog has gone silent For real grin
Re: Even Unknown Gun Men Came Out And Voted Today In Enugu. by Agboola321(m): 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
LP would win SE with at least 96%

UNEC Result

LP 1372
APC 3
PDP 4
APGA 1
NNPP 1
INVALID 6

14 Likes

Re: Even Unknown Gun Men Came Out And Voted Today In Enugu. by basilo102: 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
Agboola321:
LP would win SE with at least 96%

UNEC Result

LP 1372
APC 3
PDP 4
APGA 1
NNPP 1
INVALID 6
Brutal
When I saw Jigawa PU with 40 votes mocking Obi as social media president I was laughing at them. They don't know that massive voter turnout happening in SE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Unknown Gun Men Came Out And Voted Today In Enugu. by Young03(m): 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
SLAP44:
Mark my words, enugu may get up to 1 million votes, and 90% may be for Peter Obi. The crowd am seeing from updates there is intimidating.

Votes from Nsukka dey shake me

Ugwuanyi is losing his Senate seat

6 Likes

Re: Even Unknown Gun Men Came Out And Voted Today In Enugu. by Agboola321(m): 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
Okpara Square Enugu

LP 3145
APC 12
PDP 21

10 Likes

Re: Even Unknown Gun Men Came Out And Voted Today In Enugu. by Agboola321(m): 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
basilo102:

Brutal
When I saw Jigawa PU with 40 votes mocking Obi as social media president I was laughing at them. They don't know that massive voter turnout happening in SE

They don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Even Unknown Gun Men Came Out And Voted Today In Enugu. by MarketForces: 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
basilo102:

Brutal

We have woken up. Voting is still ongoing inside UNIZIK Awka. A total of 5 polling units with nothing less than 1000 voters and 95 percent voter turnout.

1 Like

Re: Even Unknown Gun Men Came Out And Voted Today In Enugu. by olivegirl(f): 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
MarketForces:

We have woken up. Voting is still ongoing inside UNIZIK Awka. A total of 5 polling units with nothing less than 1000 voters and 95 percent voter turnout.
. Igbos turned up

1 Like

Re: Even Unknown Gun Men Came Out And Voted Today In Enugu. by Goldensword: 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Young03:

Votes from Nsukka dey shake me

Ugwuanyi is losing his Senate seat

Sure, Okey Ezeah of labour party will defeat Ugwuanyi clean and clear, no magic can save ugwuanyi today.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. / Peter Obi’s Nigerian Coalition For Justice Busted In USA / INVESTIGATION: Lastma’s Money-spinning ‘factory’ At Oshodi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.