Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant (2058 Views)

Labour Party Polling Unit Agent Dies In Lagos. Shot By Thugs. Allegedly. / Promise Gogorodari: Owner Of Demolished Prudent Hotel In Rivers, Speaks / Breaking: Landlady Raped To Death By Tenant In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by conductor250: 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
One skull miner APC thug from the slums of Ondo and Osun state has been shot dead by a voter while they were trying to assault voters grin

8 Likes

Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by mikelopez: 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by Xhuntra: 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
One Tinubu supporter down, many more to go

13 Likes

Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by MuchAdo: 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
If true, there will be consequences cool

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Are you ok? Like seriously I want to believe you're not Igbo. I sincerely believe you're hiding under the guise of being Igbo to cause chaos. Onye iberibe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by MrSegunAdewole: 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
I told people that once you kill one or two
they'll run away
these people love their lives just like you do
they only thrive on fear

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by Aldol: 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
MuchAdo:
I dey tell you , they don buy market if an true. Those guys will go for reprisal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
MuchAdo:

MuchAdo, why not try and go replace him on the ballot snatching mission that was given to him? Na only one spanner loss. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by 9jahotblog: 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
One MC Oluomo thug is down, many to go. Lagosians are heavily prepared for this governorship poll.

5 Likes

Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by 9jahotblog: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lagosians are fully prepared for this election. Defend your votes with the strength you have. Self defence is the best if they are threatening your peace. Sanwo Olu is a goner.

4 Likes

Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
I hope you people will keep same energy if you receive the consequences

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by LagosEmir: 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
MuchAdo:
shut up abeg you coward

4 Likes

Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by mikelopez: 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
conductor250:
One skull miner APC thug from the slums of Ondo and Osun state has been shot dead by a voter while they were trying to assault voters grin

angry grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by MuchAdo: 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

MuchAdo, why not try and go replace him on the ballot snatching mission that was given to you? Na only one spanner loss. grin

Pigidiott amaka cheesy

You must bow to your masters in Lagos. cheesy

1 Like

Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by MuchAdo: 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
LagosEmir:
shut up abeg you coward

Pigidiott amaka cheesy
Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by LagosEmir: 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
The werey thug no see where to make trouble Na environment like this wey big men dey live and probably all have guns

The thug will definitely rest in hell

4 Likes

Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by LagosEmir: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
MuchAdo:

Pigidiott amaka cheesy
The thug no get sense

See the environment he went to disturb, Big man area, wey be sey almost all of the people living there go get gun.

The thug died for nothing

1 Like

Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by conductor250: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
MuchAdo:
The only thing Tinubu has suddenly impacted on young Yoruba youths is tribalism and how to support tribalism and do yahoo rituals.

1 Like

Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by MrSegunAdewole: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
I hope you people will keep same energy if you receive the consequences
Shut up
we are out now baying for blood
Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by triple996(m): 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
All this ellupp thugs sef
Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by LagosEmir: 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Aldol:

I dey tell you , they don buy market if an true. Those guys will go for reprisal
Why not go there yourself to avenge his death make you die throway

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by Felabrity: 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
One down

Yarimo hope it's not you?
Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by Fattesticles: 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
MuchAdo:

Shatap.

Accommodating owner wan find consequences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by unclejb2(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
No to thuggery and violence

Labor Party from Top to bottom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by JBoss25(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nlfpmod Una dey sleep grin
Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by Freethinker87: 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
If you're feeling adventurous today, I'm encouraging you to come out and make a nuisance of yourself at any polling unit and see what becomes of you.

Time for talks are over. It's time to separate men from boys.

1 Like

Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by LocalStandard1(m): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
"Yoruba land is being taken over!" Where the Yoruba online chestbeaters sef? Helinues, moh247, Ihordspy, Iyaebethegreat, freestuffsng leodeking, elsudani, and co. you people are needed on ground.
Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by JAMO84: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
LagosEmir:

Werey , why not go there and avenge his death make you die throway

Did I not tell you people that you have no idea how prepared people are prepared for you touts
You think this is just about the Igbos

By the time you're done cocking that your silly locally made gun, 3 akara go don enter your body automatically and you go die like rat
Ok, Nnamdi Cownu make mouth pass your papa, now he's in DSS underground cell eating watery beans. Let us finish delivering Sanwo Olu for second term, we go come back to reason una matter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Declare Me Winner Or Order Rerun Between Tinubu And Me - Atiku Tells Tribunal / Iwuanyanwu Emerges As New Ohaneze Ndigbo President-general / Oil Marketers to Load Petrol From Dangote Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.