Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant (2068 Views)

Labour Party Polling Unit Agent Dies In Lagos. Shot By Thugs. Allegedly. / Promise Gogorodari: Owner Of Demolished Prudent Hotel In Rivers, Speaks / Breaking: Landlady Raped To Death By Tenant In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by CodeTemplar: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
APC thugs laying the ground work for escalation of violence if their oga should come behind the people's choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by LagosEmir: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
JAMO84:
Ok, Nnamdi Cownu make mouth pass your papa, now he's in DSS underground cell eating watery beans. Let us finish delivering Sanwo Olu for second term, we go come back to reason una matter.
Werey, what can you possibly do

You no get mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
kaluxy007:
Are you ok? Like seriously I want to believe you're not Igbo. I sincerely believe you're hiding under the guise of being Igbo to cause chaos. Onye iberibe
shut up coward u dey fear afonja ne? This country is not for the weak better learn from the malos fear no baggar
Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
shut up coward u dey fear afonja ne? This country is not for the weak better learn from the malos fear no baggar
I'm a modest person, I won't defend what's not right. Such speeches will always have negative effect.
Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by Ezmans: 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
I hope you people will keep same energy if you receive the consequences
consequences of disrupting election or what?
Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
kaluxy007:
I'm a modest person, I won't defend what's not right. Such speeches will always have negative effect.
then get ready to be a pussy till death
Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by ElSudani: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
LocalStandard1:
"Yoruba land is being taken over!" Where the Yoruba online chestbeaters sef? Helinues, moh247, Ihordspy, Iyaebethegreat, freestuffsng leodeking, elsudani, and co. you people are needed on ground.

Let it be on record that Ibos started killing Yoruba first if anything happens.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by Ogbuefi2020: 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
MuchAdo:
If true, there will be consequences cool
Consequences on both sides. We warned you
Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by Ogbuefi2020: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
MrSegunAdewole:
I told people that once you kill one or two
they'll run away
these people love their lives just like you do
they only thrive on fear
They have been using propaganda to push northerners to attack Igbo but it failed. Let them do it by themselves
Re: One Owner Of Lagos Shot Dead By Tenant by MuchAdo: 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Consequences on both sides. We warned you

We shall see! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

The US, UK Has Asked Us To Send Them Names Of Election Riggers...'' Pat Utomi / Nostradamus: 'king Charles Won't Last Long, Successor Unlikely' / Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.