Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,137 members, 7,867,295 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

Biafra: Relocate To South East To Show You Truly Want Biafra. But They Can’t - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Relocate To South East To Show You Truly Want Biafra. But They Can’t (903 Views)

Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose / We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. / We Cannot Help Biafra, But We Can Support Development Commission For Se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Relocate To South East To Show You Truly Want Biafra. But They Can’t by Philgafauto: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mindlog:
No one is relocating to anywhere, until the National Assembly do the needful. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If igbos don’t start repatriating to the homeland, they will continue being an object of derision nationwide. I just feel pity for them.
Re: Biafra: Relocate To South East To Show You Truly Want Biafra. But They Can’t by Mindlog: 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

If igbos don’t start repatriating to the homeland, they will continue being an object of derision nationwide. I just feel pity for them.

Don't pity igbos, pity yourself and your progenies.😂😂😂😂 Everybody go dey alright las,las.
Re: Biafra: Relocate To South East To Show You Truly Want Biafra. But They Can’t by mrvitalis(m): 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

Brother, I’m yoruba and I think it’s better you started thinking homewards. Yorubas are too tribalistic to even consider giving you any opportunity for influence in politics.

Start developing your land and stop all these obsession with lagos. Can’t you see what’s going on in Nigeria?
Lmao I'm super happy Yorubas are exposing their tribalistic nature for the whole Nigeria to see

I have always told my Igbo brothers do your business anywhere you are , milk them but send your profit back home ....

Yorubas should keep doing what they are doing the results would soon show
Re: Biafra: Relocate To South East To Show You Truly Want Biafra. But They Can’t by Dolphinhit: 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Darren95:
Not by shouting. be bold and show you are serious by moving back to South East?

Nah so Britain got britexit?
Re: Biafra: Relocate To South East To Show You Truly Want Biafra. But They Can’t by Darren95: 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Neckpresser101:

I won't answer you that till you Tell me where are you from? I don't want to waste my time on ogbomosho boy on nairaland

Omo Igbo claiming Ikwerre busted hahahaha

I asked again, You say you are Ikwerre? Okay tell me what do we Ikwerre call igbos in our language and what does it mean in English? I am waiting for your answer, make sure you answer oh.
Re: Biafra: Relocate To South East To Show You Truly Want Biafra. But They Can’t by Neckpresser101: 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Darren95:

Omo Igbo claiming Ikwerre busted hahahaha

I asked again, You say you are Ikwerre? Okay tell me what do we Ikwerre call igbos in our language and what does it mean in English? I am waiting for your answer, make sure you answer oh.
it's derogatory name and I won't say it.
It will be an insult for me to engage someone who doesn't know his village claiming ikwere on nairaland . You're an afonja swine 🐷
Re: Biafra: Relocate To South East To Show You Truly Want Biafra. But They Can’t by HenryTimes: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
I can bet with all that you have not been to any south eastern state.

Philgafauto:

Then igbos will be fools not to take it seriously by divesting from other big Nigerian cities.

The igbo are a big tribe but they lack self esteem and love for their homeland. They hate igboland too much to stay there and that’s bringing them disgrace everywhere.
Re: Biafra: Relocate To South East To Show You Truly Want Biafra. But They Can’t by nonhuman(m): 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jackson105:

Keep fooling yourself. You will soon wake up.
That little influence you have in Lagos politics will be cut to zero starting from today.

Let Sanwo-olu win today, you will see fire. You will be cut to your size soon. Lagos will soon become so unbearable for you
that will be good, start the madness already we are ready for you
Re: Biafra: Relocate To South East To Show You Truly Want Biafra. But They Can’t by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
I can not leave my papa two store building and 11 sizeable shops for the lady Yoruba to inherit. Kole work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Put All Your Eggs In One Basket - Lagos / Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? / IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.