Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs (62031 Views)

Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets / Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos / Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by FreeStuffsNG: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
nairanaira12:
FreeStuffsNG, after 8 years in office, the only thing you can rely on is election rigging.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
I do not support rigging. Please let us unite to condemn it same way I have been condemning the fraudulent Agulu results from all over Igboland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Kingpele(m): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
[quote author=Capernum post=121843917]Illusion and self deception is when you, Emeka, Oboli, Omoli, Nnamdi and Nkechi are calling yourselves Lagosians because your parents migrated there for business.

The development of Anambra and Imo where you came from are no longer your concerns.

What's your business with who becomes king in another kingdom?
[U are a big fool a useless one at that igbos are not the reason your life is useless...a citizen of this Country have right to vote and voted for in anywhere in this country ....your education is useless if u don't know this fact already ...in the east we see alot of yorubas even in our market..they have their own portion but we treat them with respect..igbo man don't have time to hate anyone his business is his focus...if yoruba man is making billions in the east ..we won't envy u or hate rather we will come close to u ..so that u will teach us your style of making it...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by yemi1504: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Angelfrost:
Person go just bath comot from house say na thug work he wan go do!

How can a young man be employed solely to be an urchin by someone whose children are living large abroad?!!

Every thug across Nigeria should be killed on sight abeg! What rubbish!!!

Abi
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by zoedew: 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
IN THE LONG RUN IF LAGOSIANS ARE NOT CAREFUL THE INSECURITY IN THE SOUTH-EAST MIGHT OBTAIN THERE.

1 Like

Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by koning: 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
unclejb2:
What is chasing you from Oshogbo and Ibarapa, that side no be Yoruba land?

Jealousy and envy would kill you faster than sniper

EXACTLY, WHY DON'T THEY STAY IN THOSE PLACES WHICH ARE YORUBA LAND TOO.

These tribal, hate filled urchins should leave Lagos for us Igbos, SS people and the Abokis who by the way are quietly voting LP here in Lagos.

I don't think these tribal bigots understand the volume of Hausa/Fulani people in Lagos.

Please remain in Ogbomosho, Ondo etc. Those are REAL YORUBA lands.

LAGOS IS FEDERAL. Accept this and know peace.

3 Likes

Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by CCIA: 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Amunethseranu:
I have been admiring ur wisdom since 2018.
You will soon start admiring his penis soon grin
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Bleeel002: 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Very good, wasted sperm. rest in hell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by muyico(m): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
FBIBOT:
Good youth should never be allow politicians use them for their selfish gain... If you are doing that know you are signing your death certificate... It's annoying in this century
thug can nava stop in our socialty! Bcus is they re party lose NURTW chairman wil also lose his post! Bcus new party wil bring new NURTW chairman! And money wey dis thug they c per no be small.many graduate didnt earns wot they earn per day! I ve them as a frnds here! Many of dem don build 2,3 house.some even get hotel self!
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Johnjustice: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
floret23:
Only idiots believe their own lies. For deceiving yourself, who are you?
Am ipob terrorist slayer. Go to alaigbo free yourself from enslavement of Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa and Ipob before you come talking about a land a million times better than yours, otherwise we will take it as an insult to us. You can't play with our intelligence.
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Alpharey: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Capernum:
Illusion and self deception is when you, Emeka, Oboli, Omoli, Nnamdi and Nkechi are calling yourselves Lagosians because your parents migrated there for business.

The development of Anambra and Imo where you came from are no longer your concerns.

Stale

2 Likes

Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Majesty7: 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
riverbird:

If e sure for you come out come do nonsense for this our Lagos 😂

I am an unadulterated Yoruba man living in a Yoruba land called "Eko ile".

Very soon, you will show us your grandfather's village. Keep it up. Go ask people the meaning of this sentence. "Oni'lu ki'fe ki ilu Daru. Ajoji ni ma n tele basubasu"

A word is enough. Keep making that fire. It won't take time. Your destruction is fast approaching. Keep it up
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by LordAdam16: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
ebenholer2:

people SHOULD be ready too to waste the life of such attackers if police are too useless to do their job. Oga, don't show mercy for miscreants. Indian hemps has destroyed their lifestyle.

Oga, how many crises have you lived through?

UGM is beheading politicians in the East. Bandits are killing at will in the NC and NW. Boko and ISWAP in the NE.

If the Lagos establishment which is fully under the Tinubu political family withdraws the security umbrella of certain areas, you would understand why the British conquered native tribes even though we outnumbered them.

The thugs are not the problem. It's the puppeteer holding the strings that is the problem.

Lagos has been very peaceful through all the upheaval; but if you think an Owo cannot happen in Lagos, think again.

-Lord
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Horus(m): 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtgFP2w-oUE

Ballot Boxes Snatched At Ago Palace Way
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Alpharey: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Johnjustice:

Am ipob terrorist slayer. Go to alaigbo free yourself from enslavement of Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa and Ipob before you come talking about a land a million times better than yours, otherwise we will take it as an insult to us. You can't play with our intelligence.

Us who. But you dwell under bridge in the same Lagos you claim to own.

2 Likes

Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Lacash: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
Happening at Ago palace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXRlSV9UXO8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26HI9Q7EKTM
Hmmm, and the Ipig police man shot the guy….I hope u’ll all be able to cope with it. Just wait forrit😎
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Amunethseranu(f): 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
CCIA:

You will soon start admiring his penis soon grin
I really liked him especially the way he embarrasses funmisticqueen I hate so much . cheesy

He calls her em...em...Yes hippopotamus 🦛
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Crvrider: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
priceactionx:
People making videos and snapping and posting them without using their senses. As if they don't know how naija works.
Now if this guy truly die, police has gotten evidence to use against the estate security guys and the rest that killed him. See in naija, this is type of cases police will be interested in not the one they came to attack the polling booth. The person making the videos has implicated himself and many unconsciously. He has implicated the estate securities. They will arrest and prosecute many of them and nothing will happen.
That estate don buy market. Police have been looking for opportunities like this. They are not interested in who wanted to distrupt the elections. They have been partisan in this election. Now they will reverse what happens now against the dwellers of this estate. They have fallen into their trap.

Besides , why did you go and distrupt a peaceful elections? untop of peanuts and 2k while their children are in America, enjoying good life?
You die, you die Sara.

Self defence.
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Mrtaye: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Draslo:
I can bet this guy was just rooting for APC because everyone against their party is either an APC thug, Urchin or whatever...that guys blood is in all their hands.....We also know Igbo ppl full Okota.
That doesn't justify ballot snatching, thuggery and intimidation and other sharp practices that undermine the election

2 Likes

Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by riverbird: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Majesty7:

I am an unadulterated Yoruba man living in a Yoruba land called "Eko ile".

Very soon, you will show us your grandfather's village. Keep it up. Go ask people the meaning of this sentence. "Oni'lu ki'fe ki ilu Daru. Ajoji ni ma n tele basubasu"

A word is enough. Keep making that fire. It won't take time. Your destruction is fast approaching. Keep it up

Oga when you finish making mouth you go sleep ok?......when your house is up for sale just let me know ok?, I promise to settle you well.
Is like you don't know that 60% of this new generation of Yoruba children have Igbo blood in them due to the rate at which Yoruba men are marrying Igbo women and that should tell you what will happen in the nearest future so keep deceiving yourself, if not for the election today I even get wedding between a very beautiful Igbo girl and a handsome Yoruba guy.

2 Likes

Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by marlow1962(m): 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
Omo.. somebody still wanted to hit the deadbody with stick but he was stopped grin grin

No joy my bro
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by nairanaira12: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I do not support rigging. Please let us unite to condemn it same way I have been condemning the fraudulent Agulu results from all over Igboland

You support election rigging. Have yoi not been rejoicing that Tinubu was declared winner against the law?

That makes you a supporter of evil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Johnjustice: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alpharey:

Us who. But you dwell under bridge in the same Lagos you claim to own.
I Bleep you and your cheap yam legged sisters for 20k everyday.
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by madapcmod: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

Igbos in Ago Palace way killed one Yoruba man and injured another for voting APC.

This act will not go unpunished

Lol. Keep lieing to yourself

So there are no people that voted APC? You didn't see the ballot box with him?
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by EmekaA125(m): 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Capernum:
Illusion and self deception is when you, Emeka, Oboli, Omoli, Nnamdi and Nkechi are calling yourselves Lagosians because your parents migrated there for business.

Cry from now till tomorrow, I care not. Mugu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by gasparpisciotta: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
madapcmod:

Lol. Keep lieing to yourself

So there are no people that voted APC? You didn't see the ballot box with him?

Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by freeandfair247: 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
Happening at Ago palace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXRlSV9UXO8

How can you just shoot a suspect like that without a fair hearing?

What if there's a mistaken identity?

1 Like

Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Bobbiee: 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Capernum:

Sharap! No be One Nigeria you dey shout up and down since! We die here. No single Igbo person is leaving your region since you don't want to have sense
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Capernum: 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
[quote author=Kingpele post=121846116][/quote]

You're simply a baby baboon
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Majesty7: 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
riverbird:

Oga when you finish making mouth you go sleep ok?......when your house is up for sale just let me know ok?, I promise to settle you well.

Eat first. Hungry people are always quick to brandish fake wealth online and offline. Empty barrel always makes the loudest noise. Eat first and satisfy your hunger. You will begin to reason well when full. Thank you
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Bobbiee: 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
KILL AND BURN THEM ALL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos / Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp / Police Introduces New Uniforms For SARS (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.