Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,051 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs (62028 Views)

Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets / Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos / Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by ogelekpomgam(m): 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
My curse is working. One urchin is dead.It remains the ones in nairaland.They will soon be fished out by the angry mobs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Simplythebest: 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Suffering never tire you.
Capernum:
Illusion and self deception is when you, Emeka, Oboli, Omoli, Nnamdi and Nkechi are calling yourselves Lagosians because your parents migrated there for business.

The development of Anambra and Imo where you came from are no longer your concerns.

What's your business with who becomes king in another kingdom?

2 Likes

Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by lendahand(m): 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
priceactionx:
People making videos and snapping and posting them without using their senses. As if they don't know how naija works.
Now if this guy truly die, police has gotten evidence to use against the estate security guys and the rest that killed him. See in naija, this is type of cases police will be interested in not the one they came to attack the polling booth. The person making the videos has implicated himself and many unconsciously. He has implicated the estate securities. They will arrest and prosecute many of them and nothing will happen.

That estate don buy market. Police have been looking for opportunities like this They are not interested in who wanted to distrupt the elections. They have been partisan in this election. Now they will reverse what happens now against the dwellers of this estate. They have fallen into their trap.

Besides , why did you go and distrupt a peaceful elections? untop of peanuts and 2k while their children are in America, enjoying good life?
You die, you die Sara.
what are you saying?? Na police shoot am na

2 Likes

Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Draslo(m): 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mrtaye:

That doesn't justify ballot snatching, thuggery and intimidation and other sharp practices that undermine the election
It doesn't but I've experienced verbal mob action during the presidential election when I wore an APC cap. I know how the streets work. The people beating this guy are mostly Igbo if you check...no be say tribalism or anything like that it's just facts. Remember how in Anambra just two weeks ago in Anambra an old man was given a proper beating because he voted for APC....na their MO be thay

1 Like

Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by madapcmod: 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
freeandfair247:

How can you just shoot a suspect like that without a fair hearing?

What if there's a mistaken identity?

Fair hearing for thug found with ballot box?
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by riverbird: 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Majesty7:

Eat first. Hungry people are always quick to brandish fake wealth online and offline. Empty barrel always makes the loudest noise. Eat first and satisfy your hunger. You will begin to reason well when full. Thank you

Lol....I go feed everyone in your lineage for the next 100 years including your dead ancestors if only you fit wake them up to eat bro, I also want you to stop doing agberoism and enroll into a good school make your future for fine.

2 Likes

Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by ezechi242: 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
priceactionx:
People making videos and snapping and posting them without using their senses. As if they don't know how naija works.
Now if this guy truly die, police has gotten evidence to use against the estate security guys and the rest that killed him. See in naija, this is type of cases police will be interested in not the one they came to attack the polling booth. The person making the videos has implicated himself and many unconsciously. He has implicated the estate securities. They will arrest and prosecute many of them and nothing will happen.
That estate don buy market. Police have been looking for opportunities like this. They are not interested in who wanted to distrupt the elections. They have been partisan in this election. Now they will reverse what happens now against the dwellers of this estate. They have fallen into their trap.

Besides , why did you go and distrupt a peaceful elections? untop of peanuts and 2k while their children are in America, enjoying good life?
You die, you die Sara.

please shut up....abi you no see say na police shoot the fool?......

2 Likes

Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Alpharey: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Johnjustice:

I Bleep you and your cheap yam legged sisters for 20k everyday.

Hahahaha. I know your type. Agbero work does not pay. Who dash monkey banana. Having said that, Now! Crawl back to your under bridge abode.
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Kobicove(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
This monkey just wasted his life for nothing

1 Like

Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Johnjustice: 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alpharey:

Hahahaha. I know your type. Agbero work does not pay. Who dash monkey banana. Having said that, Now! Crawl back to your under bridge abode.
You definitely are a slut, 95% of igbo ladies in Lagos are. You should be humble and not let the small change you make from being a whorre get to your head. Ras girl.

1 Like

Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by alyarmouk(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
That's my estate. #startimes . Nigga didn't die
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by madapcmod: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Draslo:

It doesn't but I've experienced verbal mob action during the presidential election when I wore an APC cap. I know how the streets work. The people beating this guy are mostly Igbo if you check...no be say tribalism or anything like that it's just facts. Remember how in Anambra just two weeks ago in Anambra an old man was given a proper beating because he voted for APC....na their MO be thay

For the fact that you don't know wearing APC cap during presidential election is enough to know you don't have sense

You should be lucky they only verbally attacked you for violating electoral law and campaigning on election day
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by CCIA: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Amunethseranu:
I really liked him especially the way he embarrasses funmisticqueen I hate so much . cheesy

He calls her em...em...Yes hippopotamus πŸ¦›
I hope your vagina can satisfy him cool
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by caprini1: 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Capernum:
Illusion and self deception is when you, Emeka, Oboli, Omoli, Nnamdi and Nkechi are calling yourselves Lagosians because your parents migrated there for business.

The development of Anambra and Imo where you came from are no longer your concerns.

To think that you typed in english,which means you are educated,but not intelligent.
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Alpharey: 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Johnjustice:

You definitely are a slut, 95% of igbo ladies in Lagos are. You should be humble and not let the small change you make from being a whorre get to your head. Ras girl.

Davido knows better. Ffk and co can testify. Sorry bro
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Goalnaldo(m): 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
unclejb2:
They have killed @hellneius.

I warned him not to Carry Tinubu and APC thuggery and violence from Nairaland to the polling units today but he refused to listen
i may not align with his political views but hey, you are breaking rule 2 and 3.
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Mylove55(f): 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
ebenholer2:

Guy he is a thug and we need not argue this. His dress showed he is miscreant that deserved nothing but death. I am a Yoruba I need to be honest with u. If APC wins the election is not a crime but allow people to exercise their voting right.
and you think the guy came from outside VGC,
And how does thugs dress
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Tzar(m): 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
What kind of poor acting is this sef?!
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Capernum: 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
caprini1:
To think that you typed in english,which means you are educated,but not intelligent.

I know you think you have intelligence meter. Don't you. You'd need to test your level of IQ first. It's getting low. You need vit.I urgently.
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Olivyabrown: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bahamas95:
"Bæstard, you go die here today"

Na dead body dem tell dat one o. grin

Nigerians are very funny, even the dead isn't safe because you can be killed twice in Nigeria if you fvck up. cheesy

Some crazy shit grin grin
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by qtx(m): 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by tenpipsperday: 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
ridwintin89:

Your generations are fools.Am crying, boiling inside me.How on earth u will be doing anyhow on our soil.U came to be criminal, duped our people at every point in the name of selling phones or electronics gadgets. Ur cup will soon full

For your informtion. I m a full Yoruba breed. The difference between us is that I have overgrown tribal hate unlike you.
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Mikeeytools: 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Capernum:

you are too foolish to be taken serious. One sense you no get.
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by franchasofficia: 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
How I wish Army and Police go just comot eye make we settle this whole matter between us once and for all, who remain make we crown them king for Naija, ndi ara shocked
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Johnjustice: 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alpharey:

Davido knows better. Ffk and co can testify. Sorry bro
Yeah, always chasing the bag, ole.
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Draslo(m): 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
madapcmod:

For the fact that you don't know wearing APC cap during presidential election is enough to know you don't have sense

You should be lucky they only verbally attacked you for violating electoral law and campaigning on election day
Fuckkkk outta my mentionnnn
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by kmaster007: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
So, who gun him down
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Fearyourcreator: 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Capernum:

Lolzzz.... Na why I love South africans
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Majesty7: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
riverbird:

Lol....I go feed everyone in your lineage for the next 100 years including your dead ancestors if only you fit wake them up to eat bro, I also want you to stop doing agberoism and enroll into a good school make your future for fine.

Between you and I who sounds like an agbero? You are pathetic and funny at the same time. Feed yourself first. Honestly you ound like a frustrated hungry beaten idiot.

Well, keep it up
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Kabirudeen25(m): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Draslo:

Mr. Man shut up. Wearing any thing related to a political party to a polling unit is illegal. Instead of you to be happy you aren't locked up in kikiri for your stupidity, you're here blabbing rubbish
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by riverbird: 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Majesty7:

Between you and I who sounds like an agbero? You are pathetic and funny at the same time. Feed yourself first. Honestly you ound like a frustrated hungry beaten idiot.

Well, keep it up

Your kinsmen where looking out for anyone that looks fresh and well kept and tagging them igbos πŸ˜‚, can you imagine?, Hunger don do una something so tey una come tell una self true say una no fresh at all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7616986/elections-thugs-invade-lagos-polling
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Amunethseranu(f): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
CCIA:

I hope your vagina can satisfy him cool
hmmm u naughty boy !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Moment Abacha Announced The Arrest Of Abiola For Declaring Self 'president' / Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos / Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.