Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

My Experience In Enugu Biggest Auto Mechanic And Part Market Called "Coal Calm" - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Experience In Enugu Biggest Auto Mechanic And Part Market Called "Coal Calm" (685 Views)

Please Recommend A Mechanic And Panel Beater Close To Abule Egba To Me For This / Best Oil For Cars In Nigeria Under N4k - Advanced Auto Mechanic Review / 4 Reasons Why Nigerians Usually Have More Than One Auto Mechanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In Enugu Biggest Auto Mechanic And Part Market Called "Coal Calm" by fineboynl(m): 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
On Thursday I went to Enugu biggest auto mechanic and part market called "coal calm" to purchase ODB2 scanner.

To my amusement Non of them know what it was. I was like a fool in the market. I kept on explaining myself car scanner the Device to scan a car for error code.

Once an Igbo man doesn't have or know what you are looking for. He will direct you go check that side. That's how they keep directing me up and down until I finally find one guy who knows about it. He called it obi scanner. He said I cannot get it in the whole of this market. It was so shameful.

Then I saw a guy holding a programmer and I thought it was a scanner I ask him where he bought that thing I want to buy. It looks strange to him he ask me what I want to do with it. He said he got it from Lagos I can't find it here. That thing I am seeing is over 400k.

I told him that there are cheaper ones now, is that not a car scanner he said no it's a programmer.

If all the many auto part seller and kazeem mechanic in Enugu biggest auto market don't even know what obd2 scanner means. Than there is a problem in that state.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Enugu Biggest Auto Mechanic And Part Market Called "Coal Calm" by Fahdiga(m): 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tales by moonlight. Only fools will believe this one.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience In Enugu Biggest Auto Mechanic And Part Market Called "Coal Calm" by Faber(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
There's no market called Coal Calm in Enugu...

Wereyy

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Enugu Biggest Auto Mechanic And Part Market Called "Coal Calm" by IkeIgboNile(m): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
It's Coal camp not calm

4 Likes

Re: My Experience In Enugu Biggest Auto Mechanic And Part Market Called "Coal Calm" by olaitoro(m): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
fineboynl:
On Thursday I went to Enugu biggest auto mechanic and part market called "coal calm" to purchase ODB2 scanner.

To me amusement Non of them no what it was. I was like a fool in the market. I kept on explaining myself car scanner the Device to scan a car for error code.

Once an Igbo doesn't or don't know what you are looking for. He will direct you go check that side. That's how they keep directing me up and down until I finally find one guy who knows about it. He called it obi scanner. He said I cannot get it in the whole of this market. It was so shameful.

Then I saw a guy holding a programmer and I thought it was a scanner I ask him where he but that thing I want to buy. It looks strange to him he ask me what I want to do with it. He said he got it from Lagos I can't find it here. That thing I am seeing is over 400k.

I told him that there are cheaper ones now, is that not a car scanner he said no it's a programmer.

If all the many auto part seller and kazeem mechanic in Enugu biggest auto market don't even know what obd2 scanner means. Than there is a problem in that state.

You will buy it from Head Bridge market Onitsha, where they sell tools.
Re: My Experience In Enugu Biggest Auto Mechanic And Part Market Called "Coal Calm" by kernniejay(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
fineboynl:

To me amusement Non of them no what it was. I was like a fool in the market. I kept on explaining myself car scanner the Device to scan a car for error code.

Once an Igbo doesn't or don't know what you are looking for. He will direct you go check that side. That's how they keep directing me up and down until I finally find one guy who knows about it. He called it obi scanner. He said I cannot get it in the whole of this market. It was so shameful.

Then I saw a guy holding a programmer and I thought it was a scanner I ask him where he but that thing I want to buy. It looks strange to him he ask me what I want to do with it. He said he got it from Lagos I can't find it here. That thing I am seeing is over 400k.

I'm not surprised at all. That is why most people will leave their villages to come and claim Lagos. I didn't mention any tribe but anyone that feels offended should go hug a transformer.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Enugu Biggest Auto Mechanic And Part Market Called "Coal Calm" by chukel(m): 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
fineboynl:

To my amusement Non of them know what it was. I was like a fool in the market. I kept on explaining myself car scanner the Device to scan a car for error code.

Once an Igbo man doesn't have or know what you are looking for. He will direct you go check that side. That's how they keep directing me up and down until I finally find one guy who knows about it. He called it obi scanner. He said I cannot get it in the whole of this market. It was so shameful.

Then I saw a guy holding a programmer and I thought it was a scanner I ask him where he bought that thing I want to buy. It looks strange to him he ask me what I want to do with it. He said he got it from Lagos I can't find it here. That thing I am seeing is over 400k.

you no even get sense. You went to a used car parts market to purchase an obd scanner? This small car you manage buy, pesin no go hear word for NL.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience In Enugu Biggest Auto Mechanic And Part Market Called "Coal Calm" by Kasdat5(m): 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
chukel:
you no even get sense. You went to a used car parts market to purchase an obd scanner? This small car you manage buy, pesin no go hear word for NL.

Focus on the truth stated & not the OP.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Enugu Biggest Auto Mechanic And Part Market Called "Coal Calm" by 9icetoo(m): 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
chukel:
My brother. The matter just tire me.

E be like person wey go bend down select market dey find packed TM shirts.

To each his own sha.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Enugu Biggest Auto Mechanic And Part Market Called "Coal Calm" by shortIGBOman: 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fahdiga:
Tales by moonlight. Only fools will believe this one.

Emeka dey go politics section. No come spoil this Car talk section with una yeye coment.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Enugu Biggest Auto Mechanic And Part Market Called "Coal Calm" by shortIGBOman: 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
kernniejay:

I'm not surprised at all. That is why most people will leave their villages to come and claim Lagos. I didn't mention any tribe but anyone that feels offended should go hug a transformer.

This last sentence go make some People jump inside Lagoon grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Enugu Biggest Auto Mechanic And Part Market Called "Coal Calm" by kernniejay(m): 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
shortIGBOman:

This last sentence go make some People jump inside Lagoon grin grin
They are free to jump bro, the Lagoon is open.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here Are The Fastest Selling Used Cars In 2023 / Advise Needed / Stolenvehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.