Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Best Oil For Cars In Nigeria Under N4k - Advanced Auto Mechanic Review - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Best Oil For Cars In Nigeria Under N4k - Advanced Auto Mechanic Review (1803 Views)

The Best Oil For Lexus Es330 / Does your oil rank in the top ten best oil of 2018 / Total Classic Oil Sae 40 In Golf 1.8 Engine Is The Best Oil To Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Oil For Cars In Nigeria Under N4k - Advanced Auto Mechanic Review by mrcoolautofix(m): 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
Yy
Re: Best Oil For Cars In Nigeria Under N4k - Advanced Auto Mechanic Review by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 14, 2018
I'm not sure what I just read undecided

8 Likes

Re: Best Oil For Cars In Nigeria Under N4k - Advanced Auto Mechanic Review by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:

The wonders of copy and paste mixed with no knowledge of subject matter, spiced with a dash of incompetent Nigerian blogger and dollop of shilling for some local oil and voila - profit or maybe just clicks

7 Likes

Re: Best Oil For Cars In Nigeria Under N4k - Advanced Auto Mechanic Review by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:47am On Jun 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Garbage, sir. Pure, distilled garbage.

6 Likes

Re: Best Oil For Cars In Nigeria Under N4k - Advanced Auto Mechanic Review by weyreypey: 7:10am On Jun 14, 2018
Op you are making serious sense ... Please proceed

1 Like

Re: Best Oil For Cars In Nigeria Under N4k - Advanced Auto Mechanic Review by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
A sight for sore eyes. All that mumbo jumbo doesn't even male sense at all. WTF

1 Like

Re: Best Oil For Cars In Nigeria Under N4k - Advanced Auto Mechanic Review by erico2k2(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Im not sure either.

1 Like

Re: Best Oil For Cars In Nigeria Under N4k - Advanced Auto Mechanic Review by radautoworks: 6:06am On Jul 18, 2018
WTF
Re: Best Oil For Cars In Nigeria Under N4k - Advanced Auto Mechanic Review by Kewtt: 6:46am On Jul 18, 2018
Op is on a high codeine diet. Don't blame him.

3 Likes

Re: Best Oil For Cars In Nigeria Under N4k - Advanced Auto Mechanic Review by AutoElectNG: 7:01am On Jul 18, 2018
radautoworks:
WTF

Are you looking for this?
mumbo jumbo

1 Like

Re: Best Oil For Cars In Nigeria Under N4k - Advanced Auto Mechanic Review by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:48am On Jul 19, 2018
having read this post 10 times

I still. don't understand the message

2 Likes

Re: Best Oil For Cars In Nigeria Under N4k - Advanced Auto Mechanic Review by Alanzazani: 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
What did I just read. Damn
Re: Best Oil For Cars In Nigeria Under N4k - Advanced Auto Mechanic Review by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:15am On Aug 18, 2018
I think this guy was extremely under the influence of something when he wrote this.

meanwhile his continuous usage might be cause of his other thread

trying to analyze the Intent of the poster sef and the message he tried to pass across is like writing GRE

but now I know what happened.

2 Likes

Re: Best Oil For Cars In Nigeria Under N4k - Advanced Auto Mechanic Review by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 18, 2018
mrcoolautofix:
The review I am about to give you guys will not end here and let me make something clear before I start, I am not an affiliate to any company that produce motor oil, I am not an engineer with PhD, DHL, LOL, KMA, MTCHEW GOAT certificate in AUTOMOBILE industry, the review I have compiled was based on my personal experience and test results drafted from motor oil usage before and after of using and fixing cars for four years based on Western standard automobile manufacturers specs cycle of operating and engine servicing dates like 5000 to 6000 even to off manufacturers specs what happens after that, the results is what am going to share with you, if you are ready let me hear you,
it's no brainer the manufacturer can write all manner of written on their product to make it sale, but the end justifies the means, we can be fooled sometimes but we all cannot be fooled all the time, I am that crazy guy who can dig a lion out of a rabbit hole just to make sure it's not GOAT! I have done all kinds of stuff unimaginable when my car started acting out the first car I have is the most reliable and most troublesome small car on earth, before it predecessor came on board in from 2000 that's vw Mk 4 my copy is make 3, vw this car is IMMORTAL! THAT CAR IS A BEAST! THAT CAR IS THE MOST ROUGHED CAR OF ITS PEERS, when it troubles started I went as far as adding Manual transmission transfusion oil into the engine! � yeah! I upgraded its back suspension to that's of Mercedes 4matic �� I gave a nose that makes its unique, no any vw golf have that � not just in Nigeria but in the whole world, I have solved it electrical issues and back tire pulling issues with my handbrake still working, �� yeah I am that crazy I have also installed a bixenon HID head lamp kits for better and brighter headlamp, and uploaded the headlamp to get you suspecting am driving BMW latest model with Angel eyes, which is the first point of attraction in the night and the nose a point of attraction in the day the will get you coming to touch and feel it just a be sure its real still not plastic,
Sorry I diverted is in this car with four cylinder iron block 1.8L engine, 150hp that I have used as my testing facility for the best motor oil, the result is in a well packaged video the link I am going to share with you when you are ready. Hope to see you soon bye for now

I'm impressed OP.

Is this the same car that has been transmitted to the police station? grin

2 Likes

Re: Best Oil For Cars In Nigeria Under N4k - Advanced Auto Mechanic Review by diportivo: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I'm impressed OP.

Is this the same car that has been transmitted to the police station? grin

it has to be

police are being hoodwinked into thinking it's a BMW with angel eyes

that's fraud grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Services Should Be Done On Tokunbo Car On Arrival. Please Advise / 2006 Nissan Almera Tino - Share Your Experiences / What If Cars Could Fly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.