Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

How To Help Yourself Recover Faster From Illness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Help Yourself Recover Faster From Illness (256 Views)

How Best DPT Therapist In New Hyde Park Can Help You Recover Faster ? / Addiction: Easy Steps To Help Yourself / Advise A Brother Suffering From Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Help Yourself Recover Faster From Illness by EmekaStanley: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
In my quest for improved understanding and perceptive ability, I have made God’s word as contained in the Bible the primary source of my information.

Why have I chosen to make the Bible my primary source of information?

Because just like a manufacturer prints a manual that outlines how best to get a product work, the Bible is man’s own manual inspired by God, written down by different men.

So today I read Proverbs chapter 18. When I got to chapter 14, it stood out, it says;

“The spirit of a man will sustain him in sickness, but who can bear a broken spirit”? Proverbs 18 vs 14(NKJV)

What I get from this is that, if you are sick, the ability of your body to respond to treatments can be affected greatly by how light or heavy your spirit is, meaning you will recover faster or live longer if your spirit is light or cheerful.

If this then is the case, I believe every hospital should have professionals whose job is to make the spirit of patients light or cheerful, even before the physicians start treatment. I am seeing a business opportunity here for those who have the gift of lightening up people’s moods. You can start from the hospitals.

If the sick person can, he or she should consume materials that can make the spirit cheerful.

Treating a person with a broken spirit can be tough and will require incredible patience from the physician.

This is also saying that people who have no patience have no business becoming physicians.

Cheerfulness has incredible healing properties, be more cheerful.

ES

(1) (Reply)

Is Semaglutide Effective For Weight Loss In Non-diabetic Adults? / How To Always Smell Good And Make Perfume Last Longer / What Are The Causes Of Kidney Failures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.