Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,970 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units (40940 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Jokerman(m): 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
highchief1:
lol crase ppl party.How can a leader of a party make such comments.NAwa

Bro. That's what we need. Competent people... Competent people... we need to grow...
Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by highchief1: 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jokerman:

Bro. That's what we need. Competent people... Competent people... we need to grow...
I understand but it’s not in the place of a leader to make such a comment.Haba na so the mumu man go rivers go say make them vote only em make them no mind other candidates for LP.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Bennycollins: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
highchief1:
I wasn't happy with that pronouncement from him, as a core obidient. He endorsed a candidate on my own state that I don't personally believe in.
Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Jokerman(m): 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
highchief1:
I understand but it’s not in the place of a leader to make such a comment.Haba na so the mumu man go rivers go say make them vote only em make them no mind other candidates for LP.

Well you are right sha....
Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by rolams(m): 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
I see PDP winning more states.

Kaduna, Kebbi, Gombe, Nasarawa, Katsina and Jigawa may be won by the PDP or at least 2 or 3 of these States.

OGUN state may also be on the PDP's raider too.
Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by highchief1: 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bennycollins:
I wasn't happy with that pronouncement from him, as a core obidient. He endorsed a candidate on my own state that I don't personally believe in.
bros una no Dey hear word.Peter obi matter get as e be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Bennycollins: 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
highchief1:
bros una no Dey hear word.Peter obi matter get as e be.
E no get as e be, vis a vis Tinubu or Atiku Obi is miles better. No human is perfect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Thanks2God: 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Delta Guber/Assembly Election

Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Thanks2God: 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Delta Guber/Assembly

Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Nanorest: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
LAGOS STATE
Polling Unit 57, Ward 03, Eti-Osa LGA
Governorship
APC — 7
PDP — 3
Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by MikeofAfrica: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
apache4:
Only Bola Ahmed Tinubu can salvage Nigeria from all the troubles we have been through in this APC administration... Too bad

With Tinubu as our next president, Nigeria will get back on his feet again in a very short while

So the man whose legacy made Lagos State the second worst City in the world for human habitation according to the economist is the Messiah that will Savage Nigeria?

The man that has looted Lagos dry through Apha beta and has the temerity to boost that he is richer than Osun state?

The man that empowered agberos to terrorize poor people living in Lagos.

If you really believe that Tinubu will turn the situation of Nigeria then you need to consult your doctor as soon as possible.

It might actually be a symptom of Malaria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Jokerman(m): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
See how Seyi Mskinde won flawlessly. Everyone voted for him - Yorubas, Foundational Yorubas, Original Oyo people, Igbos, Hausas, Tiv, Efik and whatever tribe is resident in the state.

If you govern well, you won't need violence and tribal bigotry to win election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Joelly83(m): 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
grin
Demolakay:

And did he nt win in Lagos wit deir results?
Despite d rigging.

Oponu ni e!
Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Shattuck(m): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
highchief1:
that is because he cares about the well being of the nation more, Nigeria should always come first above party sentiment that's one thing your apc folks have never learned you fight for your party even to the detriment of the nation. If apc had any moral and patriotic spirit in them they would have done something about buhari's govt and would not have rigged the presidential election, knowing the damage it did to Nigeria's democracy and image in the international community.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by lanre316: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jokerman:
See how Seyi Mskinde won flawlessly. Everyone voted for him - Yorubas, Foundational Yorubas, Original Oyo people, Igbos, Hausas, Tiv, Efik and whatever tribe is resident in the state.

If you govern well, you won't need violence and tribal bigotry to win election.

That's it!
Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Nanorest: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Final Results at Ward F Agege. House of Assembly 02.

1. APC. 3126
2. LP. 1003
3. PSP. 191.

Governorship Results.
1. APC. 3292.
2. LP. 929
3. PDP. 214
Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Nanorest: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ward A
Ibeju-Lekki local government
Governorship Result:
APC: 1,535
PDP: 124
LP: 226

House of Assembly results:
APC: 1483
PDP: 176
LP: 218
Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by kcnwaigbo: 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
lanre316:

I am an example. I voted Obi but I voted Sanwo-Olu today.

Next election, let LP field a candidate that truly loves and respects Yoruba people and can communicate with Yoruba people without interpreter. Otherwise LP will not gain anything in Lagos. .

GRV is a bad choice. I don't like Sanwo-Olu much, but Lagos can never fall into the hands of someone who has no regards for the Yorubas, the TRUE OWNER OF LAGOS!!!
Oga win this one fess
Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by sat70: 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Earthquakes:

Bros na your mama be bastard, I no b Igbo but you can't be calling people who some of them can feed you some you can feed bastard.
What's wrong with your senses, is that how the thuggery and hate has gotten hold of you??
Shut up idyot. You no get sense at all
Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by tamdun: 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
grin

Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Ikaeniyan0: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
I live in ikorodu

There is 19 polling unit in my ward

INEC have upload results from 17 of the 19 polling unit
Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Ikaeniyan0: 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Governorship Election result from polling units in my ward in Ikorodu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Ikaeniyan0: 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
smiley

Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Jokerman(m): 12:15am On Mar 19, 2023
NNPP about to win Taraba.

So good to hear..
Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Ikaeniyan0: 12:15am On Mar 19, 2023
INEC don upload 18 polling unit out of 19 Polling unit for my ward

Nah only the polling unit I voted in INEC have not release

Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Cantonese: 4:41am On Mar 19, 2023
The leaders that we have in this country truly are the reflection of the people. The choices that the people make determine the way the country should go.

Elections are opportunities to either repair errors made in earlier misjudgments or reinforce good decisions previously taken about leadership. Nigerians allow themselves to be purchased by politicians. This same circle repeats itself time and time again, making one wonder if this country will ever function properly.

In the run up to this election, citizens cried of how they had suffered so much with life made so difficult. Prices of products had skyrocketed and became unbearable for most of the citizens. We have suffered poor infrastructure and even the ones available decay hopelessly. Insecurity became a major issue. Tribalism became worse and has threatened the remaining existence of the country. Infact one has wondered how long Nigeria will remain as one.

Unfortunately the poor, who are the most affected, did not bother to properly examine their candidates. Most do not know their representatives and do not bother. Would it not have been proper to ask them about their plans for poor roads around your community? Would it not have been proper to ask them about their plans for food, for security, for healthcare, etc? A great opportunity was thrown away, when the so called poor received pittances and gifts to vote for the wrong candidates.

The consequences will linger for another four years. The politicians will first work to get back their investments, ensuring also that those who made financial contributions to their efforts get their returns as well. The crumbs that are left, would be split into “serving” the people and saving for the next election.

Is it not that Nigerians have been totally blinded and bewitched by the politicians? Who will wake Nigerians up from their deep slumber? Even the youths, whose future is crucial, leave the substance and chase the shadows.

Decisions have been taken, let’s see again what happens in the next four years.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Parachoko: 11:23am On Mar 19, 2023
See Long Wailing because GRV is losing

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Moshybear(f): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Rigging in almost every state. INEC tufia
Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Jokerman(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Muslims in Nasarawa are terrified about the idea of having a Christian Governor. Christians in Taraba are terrified about the idea of having a Muslim Governor. How did we get here??
Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Bisimuyiwa(m): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
[quote author=rolams post=121852313]I see PDP winning more states.

Kaduna, Kebbi, Gombe, Nasarawa, Katsina and Jigawa may be won by the PDP or at least 2 or 3 of these States.

OGUN state may also be on the PDP's raider too.[/quote

As at now, Ogun state's results show that ADC 92,467 APC263,169 & PDP 245,366 with 19 Local governments declared only left with Sagamu local government. APC 12 LG, PDP7 and ADC none.
Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Paschalmaryy(m): 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Make Nigerian no happen to you. All these results do not count.
Re: 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by whoYouEpp(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kindly visit orijo.com.ng to shop for 💯% Original Fashion items sourced directly from 🇬🇧 down to 🇳🇬. EASTER SALES 🎁.. 5% OFF with Code EASTER5.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension / Why NLC Won’t Protest Hike In Petrol, Electricity Tariffs Yet – Wabba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.