Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe (887 Views)

Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe / Why Do DSS Carry Sophisticated Weapons Than Our Soldiers / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by Jokerman(m): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
DenreleDave:
.. Which is why i say Doherty shud not sideline a tribe bcox of election..

He should relate with every tribe most especially his tribe so that the won't feel alienated from his plan.... Then bring along other minority tribes too..

I like the man too

Yes...
Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by mikelopez: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
DenreleDave:
I know our brothers in the east may disagree but the truth is the truth.... I don't lie, I say the fact as it is..

We are the most the accommodating, sophisticated, hospitable and most diverse & educated tribe.

We cherish our heritage so much that we won't let any one sabotage it... We will defend our land at all cost yet we will still welcome more to the west...

We are open to business and enjoyment.... Respect us like you want to be respected in your land... Don't cause commotion in our land bcox we don't do that elsewhere...

We welcome you to live with us, not to possess our land

Sophisticated in thuggery and agbero miscreants grin
Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by Nightwolf1: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
DenreleDave:
I know our brothers in the east may disagree but the truth is the truth.... I don't lie, I say the fact as it is..

We are the most the accommodating, sophisticated, hospitable and most diverse & educated tribe.

We cherish our heritage so much that we won't let any one sabotage it... We will defend our land at all cost yet we will still welcome more to the west...

We are open to business and enjoyment.... Respect us like you want to be respected in your land... Don't cause commotion in our land bcox we don't do that elsewhere...

It takes an illiterate like you to align yourself with sophistication. grin

those animals snatching ballot boxes are your definition of sophistication grin
Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by VEXT: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
DenreleDave:

See person wey dey beg for job .. .
Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
What they did in LLagos is even scaring them Yorubas...they are now creating sympathy threads... bullshit
Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by DenreleDave(m): 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nightwolf1:

It takes an illiterate like you to align yourself with sophistication. grin

those animals snatching ballot boxes are your definition of sophistication grin
Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by DenreleDave(m): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
ezenwajosh:
What they did in LLagos is even scaring them Yorubas...they are now creating sympathy threads... bullshit

Lamentation of a Biafran grin grin grin grin

Winners don't lament

Bye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Takes On Wole Soyinka Fascist Claim / Peter Obi Has No Choice, He Must Recognise Me As Labour Party Chairman -Apapa / Asake Performing At The Ongoing Renewed Hope Concert In Honor Of President-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.