Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units (87142 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by OmarBashir: 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
We told you people but you think we don't want new Nigeria, this people don't mean well for South Westerners, How can you call someone's territory a no man's land, a Territory you crossed seven rivers to get there, I still say it Peter Obi brouhaha is nothing but South Eastern presidential agenda.
There is no big deal in having an Ibo as President, but you must earn it, make alliances, shun abuse of other tribes, be liberal in your voting, don't be one sided. How on earth will you think Yoruba's are slaves to the North and North dictate on what we should do, in your very eye has it ever seems that way, All what Yoruba does is calculated Politics and it has been in favour of the region, if they lose out in a political arrangements in a dispensation, they regroup and restrategize and chart the way forward. But Ibo's "MBA" they won't. My advise for them is to leave politics and face your Kobo Kobo business wey no dey get posterity. Observe and learn how politics works not all this Nzogbu Nzogbu Ahuja noise.

Egoat:
My polling unit.
Governorship.
APC - 79.

LP- 31.
PDP- 02.

HoA.
APC - 93
LP- 08
PDP- 06

During presidential election.

It was
LP- 87
APC-52.
Heaven bears me witness, my vote and my family's votes (6) were parts of the 87 Obi got in my polling unit.
The shinedus insulted us the gentle yorubas for voting Obi over Tinubu.
They took our considerations for granted.
They turned the party to an Igbo agenda.
I regret voting for Obi.
Never again.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by 77up(m): 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Harrynight:

Give these guys a chance to perform stop assuming because he was never holding a political offices before he can't be a governor.

That's why we keep voting ancient of days as leaders, who were leaders before we were born.

Baffles me how sane Nigerians will be voting Tinubu, Atiku, Lawan, and Co. Into power
Lagos is not a testing ground.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by FabKidd2000: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
No matter your political affiliations. The one thing we can all agree on in these elections is that PDP is now officially a dead party in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Proudlyomonna: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
0monnak0da:

Lagos state is not. just Eko
The largest group in Lagos state are Ijebus from Epe,Ikorodu

Oga don't come to create a wrong narrative here.
Yes Lagos is Yorubaland but ofcus there are indigenous people of Lagos,They are our landlord We stand with them.
How many omo Ibile Eko don ever become Governor for Osun State??
It's time We experienced ruleship of True Eko blood.
May the reign of whoever wins bring peace and prosperity to our beautiful Lagos State.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by OmarBashir: 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
And you Ghana must go refugees are the ones to fight for indigenous people...Ori yin ti daru

Proudlyomonna:

Yes Lagos is Yorubaland but ofcus there are indigenous people of Lagos,They are our landlord We stand with them.
May the reign of whoever wins bring peace and prosperity to our beautiful Lagos State.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour.

12 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by aydelicious: 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Cotation is still going ON
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Lashist(m): 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
enemyofprogress:
10.of the 40 Polling units across obele odan, lawanson, akinhanmi, ikenne, eloseh.. Surulere :
AKINHANMI, FASHORO, SURULERE.
10 Polling Unit
1. Alamu Odejayi APC 71. LP 29
2. Shodipe APC 106. LP 68.
3. Akinwande APC 20. LP 17
4. Akinhanmi Anglican APC 18. LP 8
5. Akinhanmi Silver APC 88. LP 23
6. Rosamond APC 15. LP 2
7. Ramos APC 83. LP 25
8. Odejayi/Olodeokuta APC 52. LP 26
9. Olodeokuta. APC 65. LP 21
10. Akinwande junction APC 71. LP 51
Lol...shey pdp no dey election paper?? Show the polling unit sheets na...what's this??
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Goke7: 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
FabKidd2000:
No matter your political affiliations. The one thing we can all agree on in these elections is that PDP is now officially a dead party in Nigeria.

I don't agree, pdp will easily resurrect when those who are in lp now migrate back

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Proudlyomonna: 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
OmarBashir:
And you Ghana must go refugees are the ones to fight for indigenous people...Ori yin ti daru

Nah you are wrong,We are not fighting for them,We are only doing the right thing which is to stand with them bloody senseless zombeic urchin grin
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour everywhere.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by 0monnak0da: 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Eko lo kan.
Up Labour.
I am from Lagos state
Where are you from?

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Proudlyomonna: 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lashist:

Lol...shey pdp no dey election paper?? Show the polling unit sheets na...what's this??

Na ogbomosho results grin grin
Later We go soon see Lagos State own.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour everywhere.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by BeauBragnar11: 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
vannessa7:

My stupid father is uncourt, tactless and ill mannered as expected, chartered accountant indeed!!

Oh well, what's my business with your father.?
He can die for all I care. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by OmegaAutos: 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
unclejb2:
Why exactly are Yorubas running away from Ogbomosho, Oshogbo, Ibarapa and Ijebuode to Lagos to claim a land belonging to Lagosians.

Why can't they just stay and develop Osun, Oyo, and Ondo states.

It's obvious that you are either not informed or ill informed. Nnewi is the most beautiful place in Nigeria outside Abuja and Lagos Island.

Google pictures and development of those places you mentioned if developments ate not taking place there..... Infact most people in those places you mentioned Lagos because they attribute living in Lagos as stress....if u stayed in akure or Ibadan u Will see living in Lagos as punishment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by yamunla(m): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Othority:

I begin to see you differently after I read your response. You sounded sharp. Let me clarify something pretty quickly. To romance with Yorubas is very simple. The only thing we need is that "you have our back"

I used to see Kogi people with distant eyes before, like another Nigerians, but when I traveled there and saw people in Kabba speaking raw Yoruba and also heard Igala tribe has, somehow similar language with Yorubas, anywhere I see Kogi people now, I see them as blood. They always demonstrate they by having our back. That's why nothing can happen to Kogi in the eyes of Yorubas.

From day one this igbos have always demonstrated they don't have our back. Evident when Awo called Zik to form allowance and confronted north, evident during MKO, now GRV... We made it clear our choice is Sanwo, this GRV insulted us as a tribe, didn't respect the tradition and kind of love her mom side only. You don't call a Yoruba man Afonja, it's an insult to us as a tribe. He shot himself in the leg. Bring an Edo man that has our back and love us, we will choose him over GRV, that's why I do think sometimes that perhaps that Bini history of Oduduwa maybe true. You need to understand how Yoruba people think.

Also, through him, atrocities in east may find way into Lagos, we don't want that, Sanwo is our choice". As your host, we are saying this is our choice you said NO then you turn around, almost all of you and say you would vote against us, and say it is a no man's land. Must you always go against our interest?

Mind you, they would mention OBJ, OBJ was never our choice, Falae was. They targeted the one we rejected and voted for him. OBJ did nothing for SW his 8years. The best he could do was to seize Lagos allocation again. We all know the region a president comes from does enjoy at least little development. We can see evidence in Buhari's region now (NW). OBJ didn't even construct the road in front of his home in his town.

As much as people could hate Tinubu, we all know Tinubu na werey, all Yoruba know but for what OBJ did alone, denied SW any good thing in his govt, and Tinubu stood up trying and ensuring Lagos was working and became where we could run to then to hustle, an average Yoruba man would prefer him to anybody. That Lagos is all SW had got cos of promiximity to SWestern states and he played key role in making it work. So when I see people shouting tribalism, I know they are not thinking from Yorubas' point of view... This guy gave us Lagos that we are all now proud of, what OBJ couldn't do.

This issue of GRV and Igbos now, what happened in Ilorin is what we don't want again. Let them do their business and live in peace like every other tribes do. Don't do anti-tribe agendas, respect our interest that's all we want from you live peacefully with us.

Yorubas are not hard people at all, na why some of them dey think we weak. Na them wan turn us to Toxic people.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Lagos
God bless SW
God bless Edo
God bless Igbos doing their in peace

Wow

What an interesting piece..

GOD BLESS YOU

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Lashist(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Na ogbomosho results grin grin
Later We go soon see Lagos State own.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour everywhere.
Ofcourse. Whoever wins should do well but this guy that is manufacturing results from his room is funny..People are snapping results sheets but he is creating digits in his room

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Proudlyomonna: 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
0monnak0da:

I am from Lagos state
Where are you from?

I am from Imo State.
I don't believe you are from Lagos though grin
I and other hustling Lagosians stand with the landlord of Eko awon omo Ibile Eko gangan.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Proudlyomonna: 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Othority:

I begin to see you differently after I read your response. You sounded sharp. Let me clarify something pretty quickly. To romance with Yorubas is very simple. The only thing we need is that "you have our back"

I used to see Kogi people with distant eyes before, like another Nigerians, but when I traveled there and saw people in Kabba speaking raw Yoruba and also heard Igala tribe has, somehow similar language with Yorubas, anywhere I see Kogi people now, I see them as blood. They always demonstrate they by having our back. That's why nothing can happen to Kogi in the eyes of Yorubas.

From day one this igbos have always demonstrated they don't have our back. Evident when Awo called Zik to form allowance and confronted north, evident during MKO, now GRV... We made it clear our choice is Sanwo, this GRV insulted us as a tribe, didn't respect the tradition and kind of love her mom side only. You don't call a Yoruba man Afonja, it's an insult to us as a tribe. He shot himself in the leg. Bring an Edo man that has our back and love us, we will choose him over GRV, that's why I do think sometimes that perhaps that Bini history of Oduduwa maybe true. You need to understand how Yoruba people think.

Also, through him, atrocities in east may find way into Lagos, we don't want that, Sanwo is our choice". As your host, we are saying this is our choice you said NO then you turn around, almost all of you and say you would vote against us, and say it is a no man's land. Must you always go against our interest?

Mind you, they would mention OBJ, OBJ was never our choice, Falae was. They targeted the one we rejected and voted for him. OBJ did nothing for SW his 8years. The best he could do was to seize Lagos allocation again. We all know the region a president comes from does enjoy at least little development. We can see evidence in Buhari's region now (NW). OBJ didn't even construct the road in front of his home in his town.

As much as people could hate Tinubu, we all know Tinubu na werey, all Yoruba know but for what OBJ did alone, denied SW any good thing in his govt, and Tinubu stood up trying and ensuring Lagos was working and became where we could run to then to hustle, an average Yoruba man would prefer him to anybody. That Lagos is all SW had got cos of promiximity to SWestern states and he played key role in making it work. So when I see people shouting tribalism, I know they are not thinking from Yorubas' point of view... This guy gave us Lagos that we are all now proud of, what OBJ couldn't do.

This issue of GRV and Igbos now, what happened in Ilorin is what we don't want again. Let them do their business and live in peace like every other tribes do. Don't do anti-tribe agendas, respect our interest that's all we want from you live peacefully with us.

Yorubas are not hard people at all, na why some of them dey think we weak. Na them wan turn us to Toxic people.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Lagos
God bless SW
God bless Edo

You guys don't even know that the common man hustling in Lagos doesn't have time for your senseless tribal hate antics grin
We stand with the real owners of Lagos awon omo Ibile Eko full time.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour everywhere.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Proudlyomonna: 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
haffaze777:

Ever heard of Abule Egba?for your information I'm Egba man and I have every right to tell him to leave Lagos 🤣🤣🤣

Who dash this one Egba for facesless forum grin
Hahaha guy you think this is some joke or something grin the owners of Lagos na him We go follow,even if na Egba man dey contest We for still follow am grin grin
You don't get to tell anyone to leave Lagos State so far as the Country still remains One.
We stand with awon omo Ibile Eko our landlord this time not His brothers from Ijebu, Oyo, Ibadan etc.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour everywhere.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by ofuonyebi: 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:
Labour party all the way, we are tired of APC and PDP shenanigans

Look at the result so far and see your shame nau?
You Obi supporters dont have the spirit of fair play

This is why victories next time would be far far from you

Lagos will be proved by this election as A LAND THAT BELONG TO THE YORUBAS
Welcome on board SECOND TERM SANWO-OLU!
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Gbogbowa: 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
All the result posted here shows that GRV is winning
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by etibaba(m): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Gbogbowa:
All the result posted here shows that GRV is winning
Winning what?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Gentew(m): 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
asanausana91:
Lagos is no man's land. Go and check the history of Lagos. Lagos is not a Yoruba land and that is how it will continue to be.

Actually, lagos can't be no man's land..... Lagos either belong to North East, North West, south east , south south etc.
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Othority(m): 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

You guys don't even know that the common man hustling in Lagos doesn't have time for your senseless tribal hate antics grin
We stand with the real owners of Lagos awon omo Ibile Eko full time.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour everywhere.

We don't have problems with common man hustling so far he know who is and his source. We are only concerned about the senseless among you the hustlers and warning you we may make life hell for you.

When a Yoruba man lives in Anambra or Ebonyi when he's asked where he stays he will say I'm living in Ibo land, he won't say no man's land. Like he will say Hausa land, if living in the North. But will open their mouth waaaa and call another man's land no mans land. U never see pepper.
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Proudlyomonna: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Othority:

We don't have problems with common man hustling so far he know who is and his source. We are only concerned about the senseless among you the hustlers and warning you we may make life hell for you.

When a Yoruba man lives in Anambra or Ebonyi when he's asked where he stays he will say I'm living in Ibo land, he won't say no man's land. Like he will say Hausa land, if living in the North. But will open their mouth waaaa and call another man's land no mans land. U never see pepper.

Oboy take this your incoherent gibberish to the ipob niggies wey you dey follow do nonsense tribal gbasgbos grin I don't do that shit grin oya begin to mention names of Igbos who have openly said such nonsense aside from your co ipob Tribalist.
We stand with our Landlord awon omo Ibile Eko this time.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour everywhere.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Demolakay: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Parachoko:
You can't compare the useless Anambra with Lagos State abeg

Is no big deal if LP is tearing them apart

The likes of Obi didn't achieve any tangible thing in the state under APGA.

Yes! He didn't achieve anything according to brain dead urchin lyk u, yet he is commanding respect nd followers hip all ova d state.

But in Lagos, Sanwoolu has to spend heavily on thugs in Oda to win election nd he performed. Was his performance nt suppose to earn him anoda term legitimately?

U tink evry1 brain is lyk urchins own.
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Demolakay: 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Omenlon:
health workers went on strike for 13 good months under your demi god saint Obi in Anambra State that can't happen in Lagos .

And teachers didn't go on strike during Tinubus tenure?

Ur ignorance is legendary. In Ghana d education sector went on strike for almost two years. Afta dat Ghana education system became one of d best in Africa.

In Anambra,afta d strike ended,d health sector was rejuvenated,hospitals renovated nd furnished. Infact 12 health institutions were certified by d WHO.

Urchins are lazy, dey don't read nd do research. All dey dish out is wat was given to Dem frm d situation room.
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Parachoko: 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Demolakay:

Yes! He didn't achieve anything according to brain dead urchin lyk u, yet he is commanding respect nd followers hip all ova d state.

But in Lagos, Sanwoolu has to spend heavily on thugs in Oda to win election nd he performed. Was his performance nt suppose to earn him anoda term legitimately?

U tink evry1 brain is lyk urchins own.
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

The joke is on you 🤡

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Parachoko: 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
FabKidd2000:
PDP is not a dead party in Nigeria
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by kayusely70(m): 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Othority:

God bless Nigeria
God bless Lagos
God bless SW
God bless Edo
You've spoken very well and reasonably too brother mi!

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Putinofrussia: 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
unclejb2:
Why exactly are Yorubas running away from Ogbomosho, Oshogbo, Ibarapa and Ijebuode to Lagos to claim a land belonging to Lagosians.

Why can't they just stay and develop Osun, Oyo, and Ondo states.

It's obvious that you are either not informed or ill informed. Nnewi is the most beautiful place in Nigeria outside Abuja and Lagos Island.
And the Lagosians you talk about are Yoruba or Igbo?
You should be asking yourself what you are looking for in Yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by asanausana91: 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
Gentew:

Actually, lagos can't be no man's land..... Lagos either belong to North East, North West, south east , south south etc.
children of nowadays. So it only 6 political zones period that you know.
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Xplorepd: 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Parachoko:
This thread is not for people living in Oyo

Stop wailing about Lagos Election.

Sanwo Olu has done well, he has done what what Obi couldn't do in Anambra State.

He will be rewarded with a second tenure

True talk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) / I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS / General Buhari's Military Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.