Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units (87066 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by leisuretym: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
The Chinedu is a comedian , he provoked Yorubas who voted Peter Obi Labour Party in the presidential Election with his arrogance behavior , even his brothers from gully erosion zone denied him this time around

Ahahaha! LWKMD

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by garriAndsugar: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Egoat:
My polling unit.
Governorship.
APC - 79.

LP- 31.
PDP- 02.

HoA.
APC - 93
LP- 08
PDP- 06

During presidential election.

It was
LP- 87
APC-52.
Heaven bears me witness, my vote and my family's votes (6) were parts of the 87 Obi got in my polling unit.
The shinedus insulted us the gentle yorubas for voting Obi over Tinubu.
They took our considerations for granted.
They turned the party to an Igbo agenda.
I regret voting for Obi.
Never again.
Next time stick to your choice and don't allow anybody to convince you otherwise so you won't continue regretting for the rest of your life..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Pjoe238: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Who your vote epp, go to hell
Egoat:
My polling unit.
Governorship.
APC - 79.

LP- 31.
PDP- 02.

HoA.
APC - 93
LP- 08
PDP- 06

It was
LP- 87
APC-52.
Heaven bears me witness, my vote and my family's votes (6) were parts of the 87 Obi got in my polling unit.
I regret voting for Obi.
Never again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by ejimatic: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
nlfpmod:
Post Lagos Governorship Election Results from your Polling Units here.
Yoruba ti binu tan ooooo! Thank you YORUBAS in Lagos ,Omo oko niyin e o kii se omo ale! We shall see how Igbo party will win our Lagos from us. Can a Yoruba do that in Anambra and Enugu?No ! Because some Yorubas voted Obi three weeks ago you are now taking us for granted. Ati Jo wo sokoto Kanna!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Ayo25: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Honestly this is one point i can't seem to understand at all, how Obi is more competent than any candidate in the race at all, let alone Tinubu.

Like these people just opened the dictionary and gather all the good qualities a leader could possibly possesses and clothe Obi with it grin. Ask them instances where he displayed thise qualities,
they will start blabbing.

Just that Obi cannot win but i would have loved him to win if only to teach the foolish few supposedly woke Yorubas that he is nothing close to what they think he is grin

Goke7:

you were all scammed. grin how on earth is Obi more competent than BAT, Obi who had nothing to show as a former governor?

Na wa for una allowing people to hoodwink you

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Reality3080: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
unclejb2:
unfortunately, Igbos are not primitive, we don't vote based on hate, we vote based on conscience.

Labor Party is displacing so many old and corrupt structures in the South East
is gbadebo more competent than sanwo olu?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Larryndelaw: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
haffaze777:

Then move to Anambra.
Labour party has started sharing fake results. When the real one comes out now they will be crying ringing

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by livinbygrace: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Egoat:
My polling unit.
Governorship.
APC - 79.

LP- 31.
PDP- 02.

HoA.
APC - 93
LP- 08
PDP- 06

It was
LP- 87
APC-52.
I regret voting for Obi.
Never again.

I did the same in 2011,voted for Barrister Okoli in Amuwo Odofin federal consttuency but after the election,our people from the rising sun started to insults the Yorubas,so thank God you have had your own experience

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by caracas: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Egoat:
My polling unit.
Governorship.
APC - 79.

LP- 31.
PDP- 02.

HoA.
APC - 93
LP- 08
PDP- 06

It was
LP- 87
APC-52.
I regret voting for Obi.
Never again.
You are a bloody liar, the reason Apc managed to do well is cos of voter intimidation n thuggery. They chased away persons who are not yoruba from voting… state it clearly n shame the devil
Sanwo olu would never have had a chance if not for thuggery in almost all the polling units in Lagos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by haffaze777(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Labour party has started sharing fake results. When the real one comes out now they will be crying ringing

You deh mind lazy people

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by yomexp(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
SINEDU can not rule Lagos. Laye laye!!!

10 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Ayodeoba: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ajibel:
If this election in Lagos was only about Lagos governorship election, my belief is that we wouldn't have witnessed this much thuggery in some areas in Lagos.

But then people are known to vote same party for both Governorship and State House of reps. It is mainly these House of rep candidates and their political leaders i feel, are sponsoring these havoc that is being wrecked especially in areas where APC lost during the Presidential elections.

Unfortunately, you can't distance Sanwo-olu from whatever is happening, because it is still his party.

Though my support has been for Sanwo-olu, i feel so disgusted with the several reports of voter intimidation and violence in some parts of Lagos.
we love it that way! It’s worst over there in the east

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by proxillin(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
U be INEC, Stop fake result!

EPAIN you? lolz...so na only APC fit upload...

sanwolu is not coming kankan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Egoat(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
caracas:

You are a bloody liar, the reason Apc managed to do well is cos of voter intimidation n thuggery. They chased away persons who are not yoruba from voting… state it clearly n shame the devil
Sanwo olu would never have had a chance if not for thuggery in almost all the polling units in Lagos
Stay in anambla and be telling me what is happening in Lagos. Aponu eda.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by ChukwuObe: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Rapuru14:

At least he will give account.

For the past 22 years have you seen the balance sheet of your Lagos? 😊

You see the joke is on you

And have you seen the balance sheet of Anambra? And you dont think the joke is on you? You are shameless for real

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by unclejb2(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Reality3080:
is gbadebo more competent than sanwo olu?
we need to detach Lagos from the choke hold of Tinubu and MC Oluomo

Sanwolu is nothing but a stooge.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
You better dey pack your luggage, u go hear am.
searchlight:
I will if only Tinubu will go back to Osun
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
From Top to Bottom

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Rapuru14: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Shantyken:

As as u man
Take or leave it he can't be the president of this great country even in future

You're soaked in penury. Coming out of penury I think should be your interest first as your medieval politics has no positive impact on you. At your age Obi was a made man.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by unclejb2(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Egoat:

Stay in anambla and be telling me what is happening in Lagos. Aponu eda.
your moniker says it all

Ewu

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by mymadam(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
OboOlora:
APC - 12
PDP- 2
LP: 450
Void - 3

Ward: Twitter Polling Booth

🤣🤣🤣
Awon oloshi, election wey SanwoOlu don win

@OboOlora, a funny post you have here 😂😂😂
Dis ur 'name' tho... Na die 🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by sta1: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Is Lagos Being Run Like A Little Sicily?

I really don't have any other words to describe how Lagos seems to be run, other than some type of Mafia state.

....Is it just me who has tried to envisage what BAT would look like in a trilby hat and beige cashmere coat?

The level on voter intimidation in the state is beyond disgusting.

Some people think an undemocratic Nigeria is best for their children. Oh, sorry their children are not home but abroad; enjoying the fruits of freedom and democracy elsewhere...

#FreeLagos
#NoTaxationWithoutRepesentation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by yomexp(m): 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
unclejb2:
we need to detach Lagos from the choke hold of Tinubu and MC Oluomo

Sanwolu is nothing but a stooge.
first detach iboland from the choke hold of every Monday sit at home and UGM. OMO ALE

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by femicyrus(m): 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
proxillin:
coming
Continue posting pictures of your room written results to decieve obidients.

The authentic results seen on the Irev portal is on coloured sheets

Use your foolishness to put yourself in trouble your family cannot solve.

Even obi will not help you when it is red

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Rapuru14: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
ChukwuObe:

Ansd have you seen the balance sheet of Anambra? And you dont think the joke is on you? You are shameless for real

Igbos are so special that you now impersonate😊

Obi's leadership legacies cannot be matched by 10s of the irredeemable thieves you support with your poor life.
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Themanleshey: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
blackgold2018:
nobody turned anything to Igbo agenda

It’s the smart politicians that hitted up the policy thereby succeeding in brainwashing you low poor thinking fools to believe it like that.

Wow you still call us fool on top our voting lol grin

Eastern tribal bigot that voted for only their son , still went ahead gaslighting us as the tribal one .

I’ve said it , You guys has been exposed !!!!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by stillme231: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Themanleshey:

Take your pity to the east pls ,

They need it more . grin
see mugu, anyone that opposes you is from the east ode, it shows how the igbos have killed u guys mentally. Won't be surprised if you are an educated tribal bigot cheesy. Una deserve una leaders .. lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by pps1759(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
caracas:

In almost all the polling unit in Lagos.it is well

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by proxillin(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
No vex ooo

Sanwolu is coming

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by enemyofprogress: 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by unclejb2(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
yomexp:
first detach iboland from the choke hold of every Monday sit at home and UGM. OMO ALE
You can wail all you want.

If Buhari obeys court orders and release Nnamdi Kanu today, sit at home and UGM will end abruptly.

We know how the government has been sponsoring violence in the south east to justify the tagging of IPOB as a terrorist organization.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by stillme231: 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
leisuretym:
The Chinedu is a comedian , he provoked Yorubas who voted Peter Obi Labour Party in the presidential Election with his arrogance behavior
u no get sense.. can they conduct even school prefect electn in ur state without agberos n rigging lmao.. open mouth waaah

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos / Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes / Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.