Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit (22353 Views)

Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes / PDP’s Makinde Wins 17 LGs, Awaits Result From 1 Council / Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo PDP Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by LincolnLynn(m): 12:04am On Mar 19, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
picture proof?

Infact he is constructing your bedroom for you.
Shut up, it's obvious you're one pained sore looser,o don't have any pictures to give but google everything I listed up there.He's been a revelation.So your loss or hate will amount to nothing,why do you really think people voted overwhelmingly for him? Google everything I listed,I am very sure you will find more,were you in a ditch or soak away pit when akesan market and shasha market got burnt,at least if you are not aware of others,Those two incidents were all over the news,You are really stupidly daft..

1 Like

Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by NameInUse(f): 12:42am On Mar 19, 2023
We honestly can't have enough of Seyi Makinde in Oyo State. Keep up the good work!

#flawless defeat#

1 Like

Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by Caseless: 3:11am On Mar 19, 2023
LegendHero:

I also want Makinde to win.

Even tho I have my reservation with regards to how he’s governing using propaganda of performance, but I believe he is a better alternative than the other candidates.

Oyo state need a governor that can think outside the box of paying salary alone as the yardstick for success. We need to open up the Oke Ogun axis and etc and utilize the agricultural potential in those places. Just sad that we are left with Makinde & Teslim.

Adelabu nko? For what he did to his party by following Wike around, I want him to lose.
Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by NinjaXmetahuman: 6:48am On Mar 19, 2023
LincolnLynn:
Shut up, it's obvious you're one pained sore looser,o don't have any pictures to give but google everything I listed up there.He's been a revelation.So your loss or hate will amount to nothing,why do you really think people voted overwhelmingly for him? Google everything I listed,I am very sure you will find more,were you in a ditch or soak away pit when akesan market and shasha market got burnt,at least if you are not aware of others,Those two incidents were all over the news,You are really stupidly daft..
another paid media idiot we are talking about.
Or may be just another brainwashed ediot by media guys seyi makinde paid.

I pity your soul.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by NinjaXmetahuman: 6:53am On Mar 19, 2023
Heeyor:

Just stop all this pained arguments,you can just type Oyo state feedback on your Facebook and see all this listed achievement by your self.

LincolnLynn:

yeah. When you need to start googling achievements. Just know it's audio.

Just like we needed to google obi's achievement whenever we ask the so called obidients who believe in their brainwashed minds that obi turned Anambra to Dubai before obiano came to spoil it.

Lemme know when you are ready to back your stupid claims.

If I'm arguing that sanwolu is the best governor in Nigeria, I won't refer you to google to show his achievement if you ask me, I will flood this place with achievement that you will cry to bed.

Lazy yoots who can't think.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by masinga07(m): 6:59am On Mar 19, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:

Just like we needed to google obi's achievement whenever we ask the so called obidients who believe in their brainwashed minds that obi turned Anambra to Dubai before obiano came to spoil it.

If I'm arguing that sanwolu is the best governor in Nigeria, I won't refer you to google to show his achievement if you ask me, I will flood this place with achievement that you will cry to bed.

Look alaye, all these ranting here doesn't make sense. Why not just go and take poison and end your miserable life. Oyo state citizens voted for Seyi and you are pained. If Tessy and Adelabu can't even win their unit, not to talk of LG and you are ranting here about Seyi achievement, can't you see your life is miserable and you are just a reflection of your life situation here. ANGER 😄

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by LilVast1(m): 7:00am On Mar 19, 2023
LegendHero:
Makinde don clear the whole Ibadan vote from people on ground.

Let’s see what’s up with the Ogbomosho and the Okeogun axis.
Ogbomosho and Oke Ogun sure for him pass anything
Na that Ibadan I dey fear for before and since he don clear IB
Make we congratulate am already

1 Like

Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:02am On Mar 19, 2023
masinga07:

Look alaye, all these ranting here doesn't make sense. Why not just go and take poison and end your miserable life. Oyo state citizens voted for Seyi and you are pained. If Tessy and Adelabu can't even win their unit, not to talk of LG and you are ranting here about Seyi achievement, can't you see your life is miserable and you are just a reflection of your life situation here. ANGER 😄
k

1 Like

Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by LincolnLynn(m): 7:26am On Mar 19, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:

You are so pained and bitter I can see,seyi is by far the best from 2007 till date,stop being ignorantly foolish,like I said ,I have nothing to prove to you with pictures,I know people like you are so wrapped in their hatred and bitterness..Go to the street of ibadan and say seyi hasn't done anything and see the kind of beating you will receive..I don't want to insult you but you are foolish, foolish not to know seyi is the best governor in the whole of southwest.So you can praise sanwo olu and belittle seyi makinde..How senseless?Why do political thugs need to intimidate voter for sanwo-olu to win,did you see any report or such in Oyo state,if that doesn't get your brain to align with reality that seyi good works worked for him,I don't know what else will..Ode oponu.mumu.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:48am On Mar 19, 2023
LincolnLynn:
You are so pained and bitter I can see,seyi is by far the best from 2007 till date,stop being ignorantly foolish,like I said ,I have nothing to prove to you with pictures,I know people like you are so wrapped in their hatred and bitterness..Go to the street of ibadan and say seyi hasn't done anything and see the kind of beating you will receive..I don't want to insult you but you are foolish, foolish not to know seyi is the best governor in the whole of southwest.So you can praise sanwo olu and belittle seyi makinde..How senseless?Why do political thugs need to intimidate voter for sanwo-olu to win,did you see any report or such in Oyo state,if that doesn't get your brain to align with reality that seyi good works worked for him,I don't know what else will..Ode oponu.mumu.
another unreasonable irrelevant comment.

Full of emotion less sense.

I literally made it clear that I supported seyi makinde cos I can't stand the opposition. This one in his wharped mind thinks I'm pained. Why would I be pained when the candidate I supported won.

If you cant do what I asked, oga spare me your emotional bullshits. I'm not in the mood.
Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:53am On Mar 19, 2023
In few months Wike will be hiding in the Oyo state government house, when he is called to account for his crimes. grin
Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by mach7(m): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
folaolumike:

What Asiwaju goodwill?. Face reality, the guy is loved by the people.
Makinde that took out Quarter page advert on front pages of leading newspapers touting Asiwaju's commendation of him being a true performer and dependable son of the soil obviously knows better than you.

He enjoyed Asiwaju's goodwill to win, same way Asiwaju enjoyed Makinde's goodwill to win.

Capisce?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself / LG Elections Results Were Written In My Office - Rivers APC CTC Chairman, Okocha / Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.