Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit (22047 Views)

Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes / PDP’s Makinde Wins 17 LGs, Awaits Result From 1 Council / Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo PDP Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by NinjaXmetahuman: 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
seanwilliam:

Lmao, first are you living in Ibadan?? Make I know wether you worth the argument or not.
Makinde and sanwoolu are the best performing governors at the moment !
lmao.

Why does where I live matter?

What knowledge of Oyo state do you have that you want to lay on us?

Ajimobi crushed Amala politics in Oyo, seyi makinde brought it back. Now they are talking about thugs and insecurity in Oyo state.

All the buses ajimobi bought disappeared until election when he hurredly bought new buses.

I really don't wanna get into this argument but if we compare his achievement in 4years to his predecessors, he is not even close despite borrowing billions.

But then, he is lucky chap cos the opposition is not all that.
So he should enjoy his second term and let's hope he doesn't abandon anything.
Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by Masterito(m): 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
No you stupidly ask to provide evidence you couldn't provide. Dey play. Nigerians like you prevent the country from progressing. Enjoy any you voted, e no concern me.
fatdick:
Stop being clever by half. If you saw something different, please provide evidence. The only reason I did not bring evidence here is because the PUs are too many to be uploaded here. Hence I referred you to the iREV.

INEC clearly said there was a glitch during the presidential elections, they have apologised and moved on. they have even uploaded the results sheets for the presidential elections on the iREV for you to see.

What exactly do you guys want? Now, they are uploading to iREV in real time and you are still complaining?
Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by seanwilliam(m): 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
slimanyd:

U dey follow person wey no dey Nigeria argue. 😒

I thought as much . Cos this election is just to fulfill all righteousness , if not, makinde for just declare himself grin

My prayer be say make he work for second term too
Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by LegendHero(m): 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
seanwilliam:

My Bro, I’m living in Ibadan , I don’t even know where to start from , is it road , salary payment , bridges, schools , modern park, hospitals?
Which one exactly do you want me to talk about ??
You know if he’s not working , I won’t give a damn about him cos he’s not paying me.

Makinde and sanwolu are the best governors in Nigeria at the moment !

Lol which hospitals and roads? Abeg no make me laugh bro.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by Jojomo: 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yes good
Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by lereinter(m): 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
LegendHero:

I also want Makinde to win.

Even tho I have my reservation with regards to how he’s governing using propaganda of performance, but I believe he is a better alternative than the other candidates.

Oyo state need a governor that can think outside the box of paying salary alone as the yardstick for success. We need to open up the Oke Ogun axis and etc and utilize the agricultural potential in those places. Just sad that we are left with Makinde & Teslim.

Using propaganda of performance

Better alternative than others

Paying salaries and pensions is a major tool for most states outside maybe lagos
Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by Greenscientist: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
LegendHero:

Even tho I have my reservation with regards to how he’s governing using propaganda of performance, but I believe he is a better alternative than the other candidates.

Oyo state need a governor that can think outside the box of paying salary alone as the yardstick for success. We need to open up the Oke Ogun axis and etc and utilize the agricultural potential in those places. Just sad that we are left with Makinde & Teslim.

You're right. Makinde is just a hype and average governor, he can do better. Oyo can generate better than that.

Ogbomoso and Oke-ogun should be made a great agricultural hub.

He can do better.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by Greenscientist: 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
well said.
Most makinde's achievements are over stated. Using propaganda to hype nothing.
He absolutely undercachieved but the alternative (teslim) no be am at all.

So he should continue jeje.

Let's hope apc won't make mistake of presenting teslim again in 2027.

They should have bring this Adelabu again, atleast.
Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by masinga07(m): 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ogbomoso South Ward 3
Governorship Results
PDP_---------2423
APC---------- 980
Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by BOFREJO(m): 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
is what I said a lie?

Did the substandard stadium turn to swimming pool during commissioning or not?

Who cares if it hosted 3rd rated afcon games?

So far so good the stadium has been live for football matches and hosted the so called 3rd rated AFCON games that it's not hosted, almost 40 years.
And it's also the home of 3SC

Who cares if it's flooded?
Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by folaolumike(m): 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
mach7:
Makinde to win on the low.

But he need to perform better in 2nd term.

Asiwaju's goodwill is working for him.

What Asiwaju goodwill?. Face reality, the guy is loved by the people.
Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by folaolumike(m): 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Propaganda don't win election, the people do. Makinde performed well in Oyo state irrespective of the nonsense the opposition are saying. We in Oyo state know the truth and that is why we vote enmasse for him. God has shamed and humbled the so called god fathers.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by BOFREJO(m): 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Greenscientist:

You're right. Makinde is just a hype and average governor, he can do better. Oyo can generate better than that.

Ogbomoso and Oke-ogun should be made a great agricultural hub.

He can do better.

Yes, he should do better in agriculture to increase the igr

But he's a not a hype with what he's achieved this 4yrs
Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by BOFREJO(m): 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
folaolumike:
Propaganda don't win election, the people do. Makinde performed well in Oyo state irrespective of the nonsense the opposition are saying. We in Oyo state know the truth and that is why we vote enmasse for him. God has shamed and humbled the so called god fathers.

Don't mind them.

....They have tried every kind of propaganda to bring him down and that's why they call him a hype
Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by NinjaXmetahuman: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
BOFREJO:

So far so good the stadium has been live for football matches and hosted the so called 3rd rated AFCON games that it's not hosted, almost 40 years.
And it's also the home of 3SC

Who cares if it's flooded?
was the 3rd rated match played during raining season?

I bet they wouldn't want to do that 🤣
Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by happney65: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
LegendHero:

Are you just blabbing or what exactly are you saying? No administration has opened up Oke Ogun and other regions as much as seyi has done.

As in he has linked all parts of Oyo state together. All parts. Never done before. The people of Oke Ogun had to come together first time and endorse him with their kings and other politicians from other party saying in the interest of oke Ogun this is what is best for them.

Yet you are saying things that are not real. Some of you people sha.
Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by BIGDADDY000(m): 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
LegendHero:
Makinde don clear the whole Ibadan vote from people on ground.

Let’s see what’s up with the Ogbomosho and the Okeogun axis.
Brother mi, MAKINDE clear all, OGBOMOSO, OYO, OKE OGUN, IBADAN, AND IBARAPA too.

Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by LegendHero(m): 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
BIGDADDY000:

Brother mi, MAKINDE clear all, OGBOMOSO, OYO, OKE OGUN, IBADAN, AND IBARAPA too.

Lobatan.

Congrats to Makinde in advance.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by BOFREJO(m): 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
was the 3rd rated mated played during raining season?

I bet they wouldn't want to do that 🤣
LOL

That was where 3SC played their home matches of NPFL throughout
last year even during the rainy season.

And the afcon qualifier, was it during rainy season?
Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by Yemike(m): 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
BOFREJO:

I don't think you live in Oyo State.
Majority of those typing don't leave their environs so arguing with them is meaningless.
Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by NinjaXmetahuman: 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
BOFREJO:

LOL

That was where 3SC played their home matches of NPFL throughout
last year even during the rainy season.

And the afcon qualifier, was it during rainy season?

I'm asking you now.

The 3sc game was the friendly match to commission the stadium, the sub standard stadium became flooded.

The afcon match you were hyping, when is/was it? And was it scheduled to be played during raining season?
Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by Lincton: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Makinde my nigga
Thumb up for you
Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by BOFREJO(m): 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yemike:

Majority of those typing don't leave their environs so arguing with them is meaningless.
That's how they are jare.
They must work the work they sent them.
Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by olakan22: 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
LegendHero:

Paying salary regular is the beginning of economic stability in many states of the country. His major road projects were towards 'opening up Okeogun'. Meanwhile, Aregbesola as governor of Osun is the definition of 'propaganda'
Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by olakan22: 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
perhaps name those roads, or may be giving security of the state to ex convict is what you are gonna call "crushing convicts"

Or the flyover he built with all the money he borrowed.

Abeg, I didn't say he didn't achieve in his own right, but he under achieved compared to his immidate predecessor.

And he uses propaganda to hype his little achievements.

I'm sure The amount he pays his media guys can build 5 flyovers on Oyo state 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Which predecessor? Ajimobi Abi? grin grin grin
Alawada ni yin sir
Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by colorsofrainbow: 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
LegendHero:

All the APC urchins now suddenly want Seyi who they preferred criminal folarin over. Shame don make them shift goalpost
Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by LegendHero(m): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

All the APC urchins now suddenly want Seyi who they preferred criminal folarin over. Shame don make them shift goalpost

Presidential election in Oyo gave Makinde more supporters and for the fact that he supported Asiwaju made it so for most of us to join him in solidarity.

He could have done like Adeleke in Osun but he chose not to do so even at the detriment of PDP in the federal election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by LincolnLynn(m): 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
BOFREJO:

I don't think you live in Oyo State.
He is surely not in tune with happenings in Oyo state?
Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by LincolnLynn(m): 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
yeah Oyo isying road, street light and pay teachers.

Anything else?

Lol he said sport? You mean by building substandard stadium that turned to swimming pool before commissioning ?

Puleaseeee
oga rest..iseyin ogbomosho road,Oyo iseyin road still under construction, ownership of lautech,akesan market,shasha market,akobo flyover, ibadan circular road which is still under construction,Iwo road interchange still under construction,saki ogbooro road,awotan dumpsite,sawmill bridge, ibadan dry port, terminals at ojooo, challenge,saki township road..I can go on and on,stop bragging on what you don't know,His works are much more than that,those are the ones I remember. And also lautech campus in iseyin which is still under construction..
Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by NinjaXmetahuman: 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
LincolnLynn:
oga rest..iseyin ogbomosho road,Oyo iseyin road still under construction, ownership of lautech,akesan market,shasha market,akobo flyover, ibadan circular road which is still under construction,Iwo road interchange still under construction,saki ogbooro road,awotan dumpsite,sawmill bridge, ibadan dry port, terminals at ojooo, challenge,saki township road..I can go on and on,stop bragging on what you don't know,His works are much more than that,those are the ones I remember. And also lautech campus in iseyin which is still under construction..
picture proof?

Infact he is constructing your bedroom for you.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit by Heeyor(m): 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
picture proof?

Infact he is constructing your bedroom for you.

Just stop all this pained arguments,you can just type Oyo state feedback on your Facebook and see all this listed achievement by your self.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG / Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! / How Many Wards In Nigeria?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.