Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,857 members, 7,956,232 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) (19664 Views)

Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him / Sit-at-Home: IPOB Thugs Threatened To Deal With Anyone Flouting Order—Vanguard / APC Thugs Attack Fatai Diekola In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by Monday60655(m): 11:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
priceactionx:
My question is how do they know they are apc? Political thugs are in all polling units.
Mr questionnaire the lady said that she was asked to vote for a particular political party(APC) against her wish.
Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by Obaaderemi2: 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Everybody just dey blow lies since elections started. grin
Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by Sunrise258: 12:01am On Mar 19, 2023
opalu:
This is no longer Democracy but Thugocracy.
Government of the Thugs, for the Thugs and by the Thugs

Same in Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Rivers, Cross Rivers, Benue, Edo, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa & Kogi.
Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by charles0922(m): 12:54am On Mar 19, 2023
Goodconcept78:
MAYBE HE MISTOOK OBI UNKNOWN GUNMEN AS APC THUGS

OBI SHOULD CALL HIS UGM TO ORDER

YOU LOOSE ELECTION AND THE NEXT THING TO YOU IS CAUSING PANIC, VIOLENCE AND WAR ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.

WHAT A SHAMELESS VISIONLESS OBI
Can you defend this in a law court ?
Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by ud4u: 3:43am On Mar 19, 2023
APC thugs in Ebonyi State APC is a treat to democracy
Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by cejaypriesty(m): 8:43am On Mar 19, 2023
Fadelex:
This rodent should be arrested for propagating fake news... check the picture on Twitter, the id.io.t used close up tooth paste to do make up. She dey look for sin-party from governorship candidate
Smh
Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 20, 2023
All these Amasiri IG hoes trying to gain cheap popularity.
Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by Delightsome2023: 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
charles0922:

Can you defend this in a law court ?
can you also defend that APC rigged the election?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return / CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud / PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.