Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Us Embassy Abuja And Us Embassy Lagos Which Is Better? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us Embassy Abuja And Us Embassy Lagos Which Is Better? (2863 Views)

Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos / Italian Embassy Lagos Is The Most Corrupt Embassy In The World / The Canadian Embassy Lagos- Study Permit: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Us Embassy Abuja And Us Embassy Lagos Which Is Better? by Dantecmu(m): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2007
which do u prefer US embassy in abuja or US embassy in lagos. Because a friend of mine just promised to book an appointment for me at abuja and am based in lagos so please whats your opinion or rather experience at any of the above locations?
Re: Us Embassy Abuja And Us Embassy Lagos Which Is Better? by debosky(m): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2007
I think it may be a better option since it is free from the madness and rushing you'll normally encounter in Lagos, but of course you have to factor in the added cost of flight/bus and possible accomdation for a couple of days in Abuja.

my bro in law got his US Visa through the Abuja office, but let people with more visa experience come and talk.

(1) (Reply)

Shall I Join The British Army? / Pls Tell Me The Transport Fare Of Ilorin To Minna / Translation Of Documents From English To German,who Can Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.