Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas (5533 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits LP Agents & Supporters Injured In Lagos Election / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / LP Lagos Governorship Candidate GVR Flag Off His Campaign On An Abandoned Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Ok12345(f): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Did I complain about your poverty ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Bro I like it as you're poor ๐Ÿ˜‚. It helps us alot in Lagos in case you don't know.

Until we have our own country na Lagos be our business hub, and we do whatever we want there. But mind you be careful how you act in SE and Igbo parts of south South.

Make them no break you. We appreciate your accomodative spirit.

But honestly don't try what we do in Lagos in our own regions. You'll live to regret it

S

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Bridget95(f): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Omoawoke:

Find the root cause of this problem.

You know there are many igbos from the east that came to lagos just to register and some transferred their voters card to lagos.
What is their agenda?
and you begin to threaten them that you must take lagos from them? So do you expect the southwestern people to be smiling because they are stupid?
of course there will be resistance. You want to collect power and grab people's land and you expect them to hand it over to you on in a restaurant with tea and AC to blow you.
You people should take your eyes off lagos politics, do your stuffs, mind your business, when election comes, vote for your candidate and go home. Any LP igbo project now or in future will meet heavier resistance till you learn
your stupid propaganda is dead on arrival. So people are so jobless to move east and west because of elections. The constitution says vote at your place of residence and they are doing that. Yorubas are looking for trouble and they will soon receive it on a hot seat in their region for the first time
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by plaindealer: 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
LP is 100% ipob, the random Yoruba LP wannabee clowns are just there for decoration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Omoawoke: 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bridget95:
your stupid propaganda is dead on arrival. So people are so jobless to move east and west because of elections. The constitution says vote at your place of residence and they are doing that. Yorubas are looking for trouble and they will soon receive it on a hot seat in their region for the first time

Bring the trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Biggeststar01: 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ok12345:

See the gibberish you just uttered from your mouth.
Igbos are indeed wicked people.
Na wa oo

Ahh๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ

The usual playing the victim after you were the first to attack.

Rest jare

We hate you and you personally hate us too..

No deny am
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Biggeststar01: 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ok12345:

Na wa oo

Baba go and check the hatred being shown to Igbos in Lagos. Wicked kor wicked ni grin
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Biggeststar01: 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ok12345:

Na wa oo

From my keyboard ma, from my keyboard
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Biggeststar01: 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ok12345:

Na wa oo

I am sorry.

I don't want to be a hateful person.

I love your people in SE and SS.

But your people have annoyed me allot on this forum.
I'm quitting this forum.

Plus you shouldn't take words from me.
In the end I am just 1 person so my threats should not bug you.

๐Ÿ˜˜
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Villa12(m): 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Go and check the GPD per individual of south east and compare it with all other regions in Nigeria. You people will come with half calculation and ranting.

The little development in ogun state is due to its closeness to Lagos. People that don't find space for business in Lagos will come to ogun state because it's cheaper and also close to the seaport.

However imo state and Anambra is the 4th and 5th largest economy in Nigeria. (don't use only gdp to do your calculations), even after the war we still surpass you, una no dey shame. Onitsha market alone contributes about 2 to 3% of Nigeria IGR, while some whole states are contribution just 5%

Before you call a region underdeveloped, go there and investigate.

No hate, I don't hate Yoruba Because I don't want to end up like them. They have made hatred a living to the point that they are still poor even when the economic capital of Nigeria is in their backyard

I think the problem of Yoruba is hatred, if you people stop it, you will start advancing. I'm quite sure I live better than you.

All Igbos want is their country because we know Nigeria is a LIABILITY
You can't be a victim everywhere it's impossible. If you are a victim everywhere then definitely you're overstepping your bounds everywhere

why did you hate lord lugard and even hate late queen Elizabeth? Are they responsible for the useless leaders you elect in your barren region?

Are they responsible for the Agberoism and thuggery in Anambra? Are they responsible for your leaders sharing kerosene and #500 for Ndigbos? Are they responsible that you chose to sit at home every Monday morning? Are they responsible for your region producing the 8th deadliest terrorist in Nigeria? Are they responsible that your people are refugees in other regions? I can always go on and on

You hated northerners and fulanis and tag them as cow because of Buhari.. I'm glad the so called cow voted for your Obi as complement right? You're warning up already to hate ndi Yoruba because of Tinubu victory at the polls. You evenproclaimed Buhari dead and being cloned out of spiteful and resentful heart.

Victimhood mentality has taken your ancestors to nowhere. Obviously it will take you and your likes to nowhere also. Everybody cannot be wicked. The northerners cannot be bad. The fulanis cannot be wicked while you and your likes are saint.

Live and let others live biko

Btw, the last time i checked, Dangote and some northern business tycoon has the highest investment in Lagos and they never dare call Lagos a no man's land. Yorubas has the second highest investment in Lagos before you guys come third. Like i said earlier, Ogun state is miles ahead your 5 eastern state combine. Ogun state is the second most industrial state in Nigeria after ulmighty Lagos and the 4th IGR after Lagos, rivers and Abuja that is why your kindred are refugees in Ogun state.

PS: an average Nigerians are known Dangote on social media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
IT MAKES NO FCKING DIFFRENCE,STOP THE TRIBAL BIGOTRY,WE ARE FOCUSED ON GOOD GOVT AND NATION DEVMT angry
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by snowball11(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
fatdick:
I just discovered upon scanning through several LGAs in Lagos that over 90% of LP agents who signed results at polling units in Lagos are non-Yorubas, mosty Igbos and Calabar/Akwa-Ibom folks.

Was this the agenda of Igbos to infiltrate Lagos by campaigning for a pseudo-Yoruba candidate who will eventually introduce Igbos into Lagos and declare Lagos State an Igbo State?

Thank God we didnt fall for their gimmicks. Your plans have failed. God will punish all those behind this evil agenda. Sanwo-Olu has won and we will protect our Yoruba heritage

PS: Before quoting me to say rubbish, please go to INEC iREV and show evidence of just 5 Polling units in Lagos with Yoruba LP agents.

If I reply any IPOB pig or any unfortunate Yoruba supporting the IPOB agenda, then I am a bastard. The floor is open to wailers. You can now wail but don't ever expect a response. Anuofia!

Corollary: I just learnt the Lagos LP Chairman and Secretary are also igbo/Calabar. Clowns!!!!

I think your 5 senses are embedded on your moniker! grin

Foolish post with no bearing! undecided
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Biggeststar01: 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Villa12:
You can't be a victim everywhere it's impossible. If you are a victim everywhere then definitely you're overstepping your bounds everywhere

why did you hate lord lugard and even hate late queen Elizabeth? Are they responsible for the useless leaders you elect in your barren region?

Are they responsible for the Agberoism and thuggery in Anambra? Are they responsible for your leaders sharing kerosene and #500 for Ndigbos? Are they responsible that you chose to sit at home every Monday morning? Are they responsible for your region producing the 8th deadliest terrorist in Nigeria? Are they responsible that your people are refugees in other regions? I can always go on and on

You hated northerners and fulanis and tag them as cow because of Buhari.. I'm glad the so called cow voted for your Obi as complement right? You're warning up already to hate ndi Yoruba because of Tinubu victory at the polls. You evenproclaimed Buhari dead and being cloned out of spiteful and resentful heart.

Victimhood mentality has taken your ancestors to nowhere. Obviously it will take you and your likes to nowhere also. Everybody cannot be wicked. The northerners cannot be bad. The fulanis cannot be wicked while you and your likes are saint.

Live and let others live biko

Btw, the last time i checked, Dangote and some northern business tycoon has the highest investment in Lagos and they never dare call Lagos a no man's land. Yorubas has the second highest investment in Lagos before you guys come third. Like i said earlier, Ogun state is miles ahead your 5 eastern state combine. Ogun state is the second most industrial state in Nigeria after ulmighty Lagos and the 4th IGR after Lagos, rivers and Abuja that is why your kindred are refugees in Ogun state.

PS: an average Nigerians are known Dangote on social media

Sorry my dia, I could read your note.

But I know it's something about how everybody hates Igbo.

But that a big Yoruba lie.

Only yoruba and Haua fulani hate Igbo.

And honestly we are less concerned about that
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by mii4u(f): 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
fatdick:
I just discovered upon scanning through several LGAs in Lagos that over 90% of LP agents who signed results at polling units in Lagos are non-Yorubas, mosty Igbos and Calabar/Akwa-Ibom folks.

Was this the agenda of Igbos to infiltrate Lagos by campaigning for a pseudo-Yoruba candidate who will eventually introduce Igbos into Lagos and declare Lagos State an Igbo State?

Thank God we didnt fall for their gimmicks. Your plans have failed. God will punish all those behind this evil agenda. Sanwo-Olu has won and we will protect our Yoruba heritage

PS: Before quoting me to say rubbish, please go to INEC iREV and show evidence of just 5 Polling units in Lagos with Yoruba LP agents.

If I reply any IPOB pig or any unfortunate Yoruba supporting the IPOB agenda, then I am a bastard. The floor is open to wailers. You can now wail but don't ever expect a response. Anuofia!

Corollary: I just learnt the Lagos LP Chairman and Secretary are also igbo/Calabar. Clowns!!!!
Una too dey fear, haba, how can igbos claim Lagos all the way from the East. This sounds like a stupid talk.
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by mii4u(f): 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
snowball11:

I think your 5 senses are embedded on your moniker! grin

Foolish post with no bearing! undecided
Very foolish.
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by mii4u(f): 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
IT MAKES NO FCKING DIFFRENCE,STOP THE TRIBAL BIGOTRY,WE ARE FOCUSED ON GOOD GOVT AND NATION DEVMT angry
Pls sound it.
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Villa12(m): 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Sorry my dia, I could read your note.

But I know it's something about how everybody hates Igbo.

But that a big Yoruba lie.

Only yoruba and Haua fulani hate Igbo.

And honestly we are less concerned about that
You and your likes will obviously wail for another 8 years under Tinubu government. Wailing and victimhood mentality na una watchword๐Ÿ˜€

Tinubu at the centre while Sanwo olu in Lagos. What a day to be alive Nwanne.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Biggeststar01: 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Villa12:
You and your likes will obviously wail for another 8 years under Tinubu government. Wailing and victimhood mentality na una watchword๐Ÿ˜€

Nibo? For where?

Tinubu is ruling in ala yoruba ๐Ÿ˜†

Take it or leave it ๐Ÿ˜˜
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Johnjustice: 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Invasion via politics. Does this happen on south east?

INEC should allow people vote in their states only, only indigenes should vote in their states, otherwise I see violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Johnjustice: 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bridget95:
Focus on your state, vote in your state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by fatdick(m): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Villa12:

I like as you dey give them hot. We will dance to Obi Nwanne on 29th May when Jagaban is being sworn in. After all, we are one united family grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by richie240: 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
fatdick:

Are you a learner ni? Na their modulus operandi be that nah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by richie240: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
You are right on point on this.
That's d major reasons some (security) positions in d service chiefs are excluded from a set of ppl.
#Affliction (1966 coup) shall never arise again!
cool
riverbird:
Is only a fool that will employ the services of a known betrayer to do a job for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by fatdick(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
richie240:

Are you a learner ni? Na their modulus operandi be that nah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8
Some of us been too trust them before. But now, we know better. I now realise why my igbo friend during my secondary school days whom we accommodated, fed and paid his fees turned around to betray us in his 2nd year in university.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by riverbird: 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
richie240:
You are right on point on this.
That's d major reasons some (security) positions in d service chiefs are excluded from a set of ppl.
#Affliction (1966 coup) shall never arise again!
cool

Why does the north always use you to play a spoiler game against the south where you come from?, Because they know no other tribe can betray except your people, the north can never use you unless they want you to go against a plane to that will profit the south. You are the mole in the south.
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by DMerciful(m): 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
How many people believed in LP from SW from the onset?
Omoawoke:

Why cant LP have yoruba agents for an election in yoruba land.
Why are all people from one tribe supporting LP
If truly it is about competency, this wont happen
And you think we are stupid.

Check the results sheet and see all LP agents are igbos...in Lagos state faaa
Then you begin to accuse others of tribalism when you are the originator
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by richie240: 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
fatdick:
Some of us been too trust them before. But now, we know better. I now realise why my igbo friend during my secondary school days whom we accommodated, fed and paid his fees turned around to betray us in his 2nd year in university.
It's a DNA thing.
Even let him be adopted from birth and trained to university by u, when its time to pay u back and a fellow igboman tgat could also benefit from that same thing is also involved, he'll suddenly 'remember' what he read online about what ur great-grandfather allegedly did to his great-grandfather, and he'll use that as a basis/excuse to favour his new found 'bloda' -who he's just meeting for the first time- instead of u.
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Bryan88(m): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Omoawoke:

Why cant LP have yoruba agents for an election in yoruba land.
Why are all people from one tribe supporting LP
If truly it is about competency, this wont happen
And you think we are stupid.

Check the results sheet and see all LP agents are igbos...in Lagos state faaa
Then you begin to accuse others of tribalism when you are the originator
and how does that stop yorubas from votin their brother in another party that is not LP?
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by McStoic(m): 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
fatdick:

So you are insinuating people from the old South Eastern Nigeria are not welcome to Lagos right?
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by lebienconnu: 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
fatdick:

Baba you nailed it. Sineeeedu was an Ipob agenda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba / OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! / On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.