Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 (70073 Views)

Update On Abia State Governorship Results 2023 / Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by ceejaynnaji(m): 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
You dey mind the werey lol

Binancian:

The same people beating their fellow yoruba for resembling igbo will vote soludo abi? The same soludo urchins are romancing cause he campaigned against Obi. Will become a devil tomorrow if he tries to near aso rock gate.

We know that game. But this election exposed it

4 Likes

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by webizone(m): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
The thing is all these APC people in these comments will wish they had voted LP moving forward. The results go talk. LP go dey build where dem dey because they have something to prove, while people go dey dodge bullet for where APC dey.

I don talk am before and I still dey talk am again. If GRV run for Anambra, we go vote am. We need MIT brains at the helm of affairs, let others dey pay agbero their commonwealth.

Las Las lands with poor leadership will pay a premium to lands with good leadership. That's the law of nature.

3 Likes

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by baralatie(m): 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
webizone:
The thing is all these APC people in these comments will wish they had voted LP moving forward. The results go talk. LP go dey build where dem dey because they have something to prove, while people go dey dodge bullet for where APC dey.

I don talk am before and I still dey talk am again. If GRV run for Anambra, we go vote am. We need MIT brains at the helm of affairs, let others dey pay agbero their commonwealth.

Las Las lands with poor leadership will pay a premium to lands with good leadership. That's the law of nature.
The soludo brains of gbo ti gho.is what the obidients are voting out.it is grv you want them to accept.
Dude abeg o
🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Bigshots001(m): 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nuzo1:

Very correct!

Though if he continues with his attack on Obi’s person, voter’s sentiments may play a huge role in ousting him in the next election.

I feel that Soludo harbors a great resentment towards Obi, maybe because of his popularity and influence,or because he left the Apga party, whatever, there's more to this than meet the eye.
I think Soludo think himself to be nonpareil,he doesn't understand grassroot language, and he has too much ego.
And the direct and indirect attack on the opposition party in the state won't stop because he is a proud man.
His ego is built on this professor thing,Anambarians won't spare him if he continues his attack on his fellow kinsman (Obi) or LP.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by sreamsense: 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
That's good, let trial-and-error LP take over Anambra since you don't want development. Soludo has capacity to perform but instead you choose to frustrate him and make him inactive. Just make your madness remain in South east since you like to vote on revenge line instead of voting for competence. Trust sophisticated south west, they vote for competence nothing like LP down-up.

Chinedu in Lagos will be retired today because he is not found competent and Osun will vote for PDP to assist Adeleke while Anambra is voting based on revenge to purnish Soludo because he said truth that has even come to pass. Let us see magic your LP will do that has never been done before
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by webizone(m): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
baralatie:

The soludo brains of gbo ti gho.is what the obidients are voting out.it is grv you want them to accept.
Dude abeg o
🤣

Soludo is actually a disappointment. At least let us be changing brains. If GRV Bleep up, we go still vote am out. At least, it's possible in SE unlike your side.

1 Like

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Angelicqueen(f): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Please is there different rule for different tribe. A beg let me know

]
Na your die? 🤣
As long as Tinubu rules you and your family for 4/8yrs. He's your God, and you will have to obey his rule! 😛🤣[/quote]
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by baralatie(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
webizone:

Soludo is actually a disappointment. At least let us be changing brains. If GRV Bleep up, we go still vote am out. At least, it's possible in SE unlike your side.
How soludo take bleep nitori olorun?
This is apga o
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Fortruth: 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Abfinest007:
Obi brought apga to power in anambra .same obi will kill apga too

APGA became corrupt and had foolish like Okorocha that abandoned it to support terrorist in APC..
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Themandator: 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
almarthins:

Only 4 years, the outcome of which may determine the fate of Nigeria. Tinubu will be closely marked because of the failure of buhari.

Obi will be sworn in as President of Nigeria..

4 Likes

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by nadisms: 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
securitywatch50:
Why not open a thread on this transaction issues since the best thing to do now is open a topic on it for great awareness

I created a thread but mods did not push it to front page

https://www.nairaland.com/7597850/terrible-shopping-experience-jumia#121492845
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by olisaokere(m): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
CreativeWeb:
See the results coming in...

PDP no get candidates?
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by webizone(m): 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
baralatie:

This is apga o

Like I said, I know you guys think Igbo people vote on tribe or party, but you will be shocked. APGA or not, the Igbo man must have his say. No wahala. If you don't gerrit, forget abourrit. My aim is not to convince you but just to tell u wetin I know.

1 Like

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by blowjohn(m): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
It seems ibos are their own problems.

Soludo was greatly praised. No u guys are voting against his party. And the man just resumed office.

So what happens to the plans he has for the state.

Just because he disagreed with obi u want to punish him.

This is what played out in Edo state when Edo people voted for obaseki 2nd term to spite oshiomhole.

Where is Edo now in terms of development?
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by blowjohn(m): 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
baralatie:

This is apga o

Am surprised o. The man has not even finished his tenure o.

Soludo was greatly praised. No u guys are voting against his party. And the man just resumed office.

This is what played out in Edo state when Edo people voted for obaseki 2nd term to spite oshiomhole.

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
baralatie:

As in
A whole apga party is now on the verge of extinction
it's a big shame how they mudsling soludo but see Obi as the best... Yet they want pple to accept Obi as national candidate
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Sabastineuba(m): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by webizone(m): 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
blowjohn:

This comment here buttresses my point. A lot of Yoruba people talk the way they talk about Igbo because they don't understand us. I get it. I understand exactly why Yoruba are doing what they are doing. And I get why Igbos are doing what they are doing. But like I told the guy you quoted, I am just telling him what I know not trying to convince him.

A lot of things I have said have been correct. I don't use sentiments to analyze things, I can assure you that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by webizone(m): 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
it's a big shame how they mudsling soludo but see Obi as the best... Yet they want pple to accept Obi as national candidate

If you had lived in SE, you will understand. It's not really about hate but track record. Soludo came into governance, didn't get any meaningful project started. He started a ruckus about environmental sanitation which he didn't complete. Then, he left everything to attack political opponents instead of letting his work talk for him.

Then, the sensitive topic of MNK. He wanted to use force to stop people from sit-at-home which he shouldn't have done because he could see the reason. Instead of going to Abuja to ask for his release or keep quiet like other governors who knew he can't do anything.

Still, there's a lot going on but you don't hear it in the news. The good thing is that he can be voted out in SE while other people can't change their governors.

3 Likes

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by onuman: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Soludo is a free and fair elections governor.
His counterpart in Imo state is a quasi illiterate ready to kill everyone in his state to obtain a win for APC.

1 Like

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by baralatie(m): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
webizone:

Like I said, I know you guys think Igbo people vote on tribe or party, but you will be shocked. APGA or not, the Igbo man must have his say. No wahala. If you don't gerrit, forget abourrit. My aim is not to convince you but just to tell u wetin I know.
Do you know that you just dissed a whole apga party that is know for good governance in Anambra state
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
webizone:

If you had lived in SE, you will understand. It's not really about hate but track record. Soludo came into governance, didn't get any meaningful project started. He started a ruckus about environmental sanitation which he didn't complete. Then, he left everything to attack political opponents instead of letting his work talk for him.

Then, the sensitive topic of MNK. He wanted to use force to stop people from sit-at-home which he shouldn't have done because he could see the reason. Instead of going to Abuja to ask for his release or keep quiet like other governors who knew he can't do anything.

Still, there's a lot going on but you don't hear it in the news. The good thing is that he can be voted out in SE while other people can't change their governors.
so u want other's to accept Obi that supports a terrorist group Ipob and nnamdi Kanu who preach hate nonsense on Ipob radio... Well obi can't win elections in Nigeria with his approach if they reject soludo it's their headache
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by baralatie(m): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
grin
Now now obidients are trying to explain how they voted in tony nwoye and kicked out soludo and apga.
The explanation must be one in town
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by webizone(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
baralatie:

Do you know that you just dissed a whole apga party that is know for good governance in Anambra state

APGA will always be there for us and it's good that they don't feel complacent. Let them work on providing a better candidate to get back power. Well, I see it as a win-win. If you allow a party to get all the power every time, they can relax and bring an anyhow person for you because you have no choice.
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by baralatie(m): 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
webizone:

APGA will always be there for us and it's good that they don't feel complacent. Let them work on providing a better candidate to get back power. Well, I see it as a win-win. If you allow a party to get all the power every time, they can relax and bring an anyhow person for you because you have no choice.
With labour as a major in the house.soludonis a goner surely.
So apga is a goner
And if a soludo is considered not be a good candidate.is it tony nwoye that was elected on its platform a good candidate
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by sharpchap: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
nonhuman:
Soludo tour shame is shaming me in advance, professor without Sense

NIGERIA IS FULL OF PROFESSORS WITHOUT SENSE
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by webizone(m): 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
so u want other's to accept Obi that supports a terrorist group Ipob and nnamdi Kanu who preach hate nonsense on Ipob radio... Well obi can't win elections in Nigeria with his approach if they reject soludo it's their headache

Obi doesn't support IPOB if you must know. I have actually gone to listen to IPOB views myself, yes I did. I wanted to know why IPOB are doing what they are doing by asking people in the SE to sit-at-home, and I can assure you, of all the people talking against Obi, IPOB is #1.
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by lereinter(m): 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
LagosEmir:
Soludo is gone

He may even be impeached

This is a big lesson to everyone who's in the habit of trying to pull others down .. Soludo for just mind his business jejely , but because he wants to please outsiders

Nonsense

Impeached for doing what? For stating the obvious reality

Has obi not helped tinubu to be President?

When your stupid god obi was impeached illegally, didn't he got his mandate back

Let obi come and do proxy governor in Anambra, tinubu also did same in Lagos till he became president
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Akaujaa(m): 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Soludo proudly killed APGA in Anambra state.
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Expected. Labour Party is for Obidient and that's his state. What of Datti state which Party is winning there?
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by blowjohn(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
webizone:

This comment here buttresses my point. A lot of Yoruba people talk the way they talk about Igbo because they don't understand us. I get it. I understand exactly why Yoruba are doing what they are doing. And I get why Igbos are doing what they are doing. But like I told the guy you quoted, I am just telling him what I know not trying to convince him.

A lot of things I have said have been correct. I don't use sentiments to analyze things, I can assure you that.

I get ur point. It's well o
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Jokerman(m): 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
blowjohn:

You people did same to Ambode when he went against Tinubu now... you forget?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Lagos Council Suspends NUTRW, RTEAN Activities Over Gang War / Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.