Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results (91962 Views)

Burden Of Proof Of The 18,088 Blurred Polling Unit Results / Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by SmartPolician: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
BabaO2:

Which gut?
He has no brain, that is why he couldn't pass out successfully from over 4 different private universities for that matter.

How many people who passed out from his set are as successful as him?

Even you, can you lace his shoes?

Go and sleep, mister.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by blowjohn(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Macaroni and GRV.

I'd rather have spaghetti and CRV

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Teeroyzimma: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
my.nd44
see pot calling kettle black🤣🤣🤣
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by tafabaloo(m): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
This guy is a slowpoke !

He just gave address of his home to those who might be after him.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Peterobifailed: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Exclusive101:
Is that not what you igbos do when LP n PDP is winning or who are you trying to fool.

igbo’s hypocrisy is topnotch

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by adioolayi(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lagos didn't start and stop at the doors of those so called woke areas of Lekki, VGC, Ajah and some pockets of Ojo, Ago Palace, Okota...

The happenings around these areas mentioned are actually aggravated online every election seasons and because of large tweet and retweets they generates, many people will think that is what is happening across Lagos State..

Whereas, Lagos is far bigger than these Eti-Osa and Amuwoodfin LGA!

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Sleekfingers: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
magoo10:
LP and the ordinary Nigerians are making a statement

Indeed....
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Gbemini(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
See him lips like ponmo ilorin... Oloribu

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Bigshots001(m): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

grin . (Middle-Finger)

😂😂😂😂😂
Isi ukwu..😂
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by moodyguy: 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
IgOga:
Sanwo Olu don win since 8pm....... grin
Imagination go soon kill u
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by BabaO2: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
SmartPolician:

How many people who passed out from his set are as successful as him?

Even you, can you lace his shoes?

Go and sleep, mister.
Ode
I can't join issue with you. You and the indomie brain guy are beneficiaries of my product. Keep quite and keep wondering. #over

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by lhordspy: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
pocohantas:

Are you a bot? I am curious as to how you make these comments with a straight face.

Please can you channel same energy you are using to rebuke me in doing same to this man below.

Or do you also operate on double-standard?

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by lhordspy: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
wingmanIII:

But LP won Lagos . What re you saying?

Lagos in Anambra state or Enugu?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Arabk25: 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
SmartPolician:
Just like Falz, this guy has a lot of guts grin

He made sure that APC was beaten mercilessly

However, like I said earlier, I don't see any reason why Sanwo-Olu won't win this election.

Free and fair or with rigging and thuggery which one?
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by PutinDBomb: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Igbo to the world
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by tenpipsperday: 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Which guts when he is holed up in a chevvy estate and those he is whyning are on the streets. When next you want to listen to him tell him to leave Lekki and come down to Mushin, Oshodi, Ikorodu or Isolo

A fool is proud of slum. Tueh!
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by proff010: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
My family will never suffer, it is your useless family that will suffer which you all have started.
elvisco10:
you Nd your family will keep suffering
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by ima4sure(f): 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Genesis21:

Because he voted your Shinedu

NO because he stood up for what he wants
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by wingmanIII: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Lagos in Anambra state or Enugu?
LP won Lagos in the presidential election with a very wide margin despite inec and APC thugs antics.
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Nauttyprof(m): 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
No matter the hatred today. Sanwo Olu will definitely win.

Many shouting GRV are not sincerely thinking about the progress of Lagos. Rather, they just wanted to prove a point out of hatred. A faulty foundation to build upon. It will definitely collapse.

The same GRV who claims to be have studied in MIT and all the best schools in the world is the same person uttering all sort of nonsense today because things are not going his way. Saying how Lagos will burn because of the perceived turnout of the election results. Can't his statements be likened to the same thugs he speaks against? Shouldn't his exposure teach him to be civil enough and go the legal way rather than inciting violence?

From day 1 I never believed that he has the capacity to be a governor of a state as Lagos as I believed he worked on the emotons of individuals and their hatred just to see himself becoming the governor.

You can attack this comment as much as you can but I do not operate based on hatred to make my choice. Rather, I sincerely and objectively weigh all available options. They say Lagos is not working and everything is upside down but they enjoy every benefit Lagos has offered them because of all efforts made by the government to bring about progress.

If the NPC carries out a sincere population census today, Lagos should be ranked the highest population despite the small land mass it has. Why is this happening if Lagos is not working? Why do many of them keep trouping to Lagos despite it not working? The thing is that we are not sincere with ourselves and are not helping the government either. Yes, the government failed in one area or the other but this is not an excuse to close one eyes to the good work around.

GRV being a governor will only return Lagos backwards another 10 years or more. Didn't we learn from Ambode? Didn't we learn from APC taking over from PDP at the presidency? Didn't we learn from the past?

Obi is a nice candidate for the presidency but it does not mean GRV should also be the governor. These are 2 different matters and the likes of Debo aka Mr Macaroni just wants his own aim achieved without necessarily looking at the future of Lagos. Lagos should not be in the hands of someone who feels all it takes to rule a state is his MIT and other international degrees. This is sick.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Tflex01: 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
greggng:
At this point I don't care who wins . It is clear we can never have credible elections in Nigeria especially lagos state. With what I am seeing on TV is clear anyone calling for separation of this country is infact God sent . God doesn't support injustice let alone when is robbed on people's face .
What's the essence of asking people to go get pvc when on the day of voting ...they will be intimidated and disenfranchised ? We have along way to go on this country...I am highly disappointed if this is the legacy mr president has to live Nigerians with ..

I will.be the happiest man if the mitary decides to takeover ...we are not ready for democracy ...

Na Lagos election make u sad like this? Do you even know what is going on in Abia??
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by iamjavadem(m): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Because LP won here nobody is talking about the cancellations. Hypocrites!!!!!
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Johnjustice: 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Paid sycophant, he dey show them say e deliver.

These frauds are pretending to be activists, when in reality they are members of labor party.
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by chopmymoney(f): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Rubbish....
So what next?
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by zomby(m): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Macaroni needs to get a job.
Another lazy opportunist!
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by zionspace: 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Creeper:
Why’s this ugly fella always doing too much?

I don’t like this guy.
He want to join political class with style... That's why he doing all thing possible to look relevant in his area politics

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are US Tax Cuts Really Helping Economy? / Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo) / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.