Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results (91954 Views)

Burden Of Proof Of The 18,088 Blurred Polling Unit Results / Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by ChiefSupplier55(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Loud LP 336

buy building material such as TILES, DOOR, MARBLE, WC, ETC from me. Check out my signature and click on the link below
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Melagros(m): 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
SLAP44:

You have started crying again.
He has not started crying, i hordspy is a motherfvcker
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Sermwell(m): 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Diligent1:
APC won my polling unit, I also checked other polling units in my area, APC won all of them.
I don't want to hear that APC rigged election when SanwoOlu finally declared the Winner of the governorship election.
Where are the results? Post them here! Oni iranu grin
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by freshboi88: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Diligent1:
APC won my polling unit, I also checked other polling units in my area, APC won all of them.
I don't want to hear that APC rigged election when SanwoOlu finally declared the Winner of the governorship election.

Post the result let us see
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by 9jahotblog: 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Congratulations to GRV in advance
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by 9jahotblog: 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nauttyprof:
No matter the hatred today. Sanwo Olu will definitely win.

Many shouting GRV are not sincerely thinking about the progress of Lagos. Rather, they just wanted to prove a point out of hatred. A faulty foundation to build upon. It will definitely collapse.

The same GRV who claims to be have studied in MIT and all the best schools in the world is the same person uttering all sort of nonsense today because things are not going his way. Saying how Lagos will burn because of the perceived turnout of the election results. Can't his statements be likened to the same thugs he speaks against? Shouldn't his exposure teach him to be civil enough and go the legal way rather than inciting violence?

From day 1 I never believed that he has the capacity to be a governor of a state as Lagos as I believed he worked on the emotons of individuals and their hatred just to see himself becoming the governor.

You can attack this comment as much as you can but I do not operate based on hatred to make my choice. Rather, I sincerely and objectively weigh all available options. They say Lagos is not working and everything is upside down but they enjoy every benefit Lagos has offered them because of all efforts made by the government to bring about progress.

If the NPC carries out a sincere population census today, Lagos should be ranked the highest population despite the small land mass it has. Why is this happening if Lagos is not working? Why do many of them keep trouping to Lagos despite it not working? The thing is that we are not sincere with ourselves and are not helping the government either. Yes, the government failed in one area or the other but this is not an excuse to close one eyes to the good work around.

GRV being a governor will only return Lagos backwards another 10 years or more. Didn't we learn from Ambode? Didn't we learn from APC taking over from PDP at the presidency? Didn't we learn from the past?

Obi is a nice candidate for the presidency but it does not mean GRV should also be the governor. These are 2 different matters and the likes of Debo aka Mr Macaroni just wants his own aim achieved without necessarily looking at the future of Lagos. Lagos should not be in the hands of someone who feels all it takes to rule a state is his MIT and other international degrees. This is sick.
Sanwolu the clueless paperweight politician is a clueless goner joor
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by MT: 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
FactBoyz:
Mr Macaroni shared the results of his polling unit on Twitter

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1637156238772391936?t=rAuJXG72r1BASuW4y4ypmQ&s=19

This guy just want to finish himself in the entertainment industry.

When people start to unfollow him and not attending his show, it is finished for him be that
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Padipadi(m): 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
SLAP44:

You deserve slap for thinking GRV ll win.
Jumpstart your oblongata!
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by membranus: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fake result from a fake yoruba betrayal.

The final result will disappoint him.
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Nauttyprof(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
9jahotblog:
Sanwolu the clueless paperweight politician is a clueless goner joor

Anyway, the clueless paperweight is still your governor for another 4 years.

GRV is more clueless as I saw nothing in his 100 days action plan. Rather, his intention was to work on your hatred and you happened to fall in his trap too.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by bros856: 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Macaroni is a betrayer. If you like give Labour Party 1million votes it’s Governor Sanwolu will still win

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Lovelive: 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
... it is better to say APC will come on every threat to discredit any result LP won.

Asgard13:
Yoruba will come on every thread to discredit any result Labour is winning .. but same will shout on top results Apc is winning

Some of this boys will tiny mind .. and the gamer likes from tiny minds

Imagine
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Interoma(m): 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ceenachi:
God love you Mr macaroni 🙌
Birds 🐦 of same feather.
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by membranus: 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
SmartPolician:
Just like Falz, this guy has a lot of guts grin

He made sure that APC was beaten mercilessly

However, like I said earlier, I don't see any reason why Sanwo-Olu won't win this election.

Macaroni and Falz will live to regret their betrayal.

Now they are enjoying their social media quasi popularity. But a time will come when they will need the Yorubas to support them on a project, it is then we will throw the muds of their past misdeeds on their shameless faces. They will then run to the Ibos to support them, then the Ibos will treat them, just like they repaid our Victor Banjo who supported them during the civil war, with contempt and abandonment and death.

It is then they will they will realise that it is not good to point at your father's house with the left finger.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by olatuns2017: 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
FactBoyz:

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1637156238772391936?t=rAuJXG72r1BASuW4y4ypmQ&s=19

Congratulations

Go and swear in your chivy view Govornor

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by SmartPolician: 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
membranus:

Macaroni and Falz will live to regret their betrayal.

Now they are enjoying their social media quasi popularity. But a time will come when they will need the Yorubas to support them on a project, it is then we will throw the muds of their past misdeeds on their shameless faces. They will then run to the Ibos to support them, then the Ibos will treat them, just like they repaid our Victor Banjo who supported them during the civil war, with contempt and abandonment and death.

It is then they will they will realise that it is not good to point at your father's house with the left finger.

Stop seeing Nigeria from your myopic Yoruba prism. There's nothing wrong in desiring a genuine change.

You lots who are so obsessed with your tribe that you don't think properly are the biggest problem of this country.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Jimbadly: 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Diligent1:

As an APC urchin that you are, after typing this rubbish above and the ones below:

Diligent1:
I don't know why you want to take over Lagos, I am beginning to see you people as thieves

Diligent1:

Shey you know that some people will suffer for this, I pity your people.

You will still come online on Nairaland to beg Igbos and other strangers for money to feed your husband and kids due to abject poverty as your previous posts on Nairaland shows Below:

Diligent1:
Nlanders, I need an empowerment to start a business, I am a graduate of Accounting. My salary hardly cover transport and feeding, talk less of saving.
I have gathered enough experience to start a business.
I will really appreciate it if this can be achieved.
God bless us all.

ZENITH BANK
26******01

Diligent1:
I have been working hard to help myself and people around me.
I am working for someone in his business to earn salary but at the end of every month the man will not want to pay his staff. This is frustrating, right now he has not paid and my children need some things at school and food.
I am just tired of everything.
To search for another job is not easy in this country, I don't just know how to get out of poverty.
I am really sad, despite my hard work I hope I will not commit suicide one day.

Diligent1:
As a salary earner, I have been working and sometimes out of job because of low pay which cover transport fare and feeding only, to buy clothes will be very difficult.
I also want to register for professional courses but no finance.

Please how do I change this

Please tell me, since you became an APC urchin and started vehemently supporting APC, how has your life improved? You still come online to beg for money to feed your family. Aren't you a senseless monkey?
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by goslowgoslow(m): 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
SLAP44:

The guy is saying the truth! You won few polling booth and you are making noise, by the time the final results are called you will start shouting rigging.
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by MiztaDynameek: 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
EmekaBlue:
STFU

Bitter soul. Hell fire waiting for you

You and all your ipob family already have special space in hell fire that's why you are looking for more people to join you. May the earth continue to reject any bastard ipob terrorist that is buried in Nigeria soil and may heaven reject their soul because they belong to hell fire.
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Diligent1(f): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jimbadly:

As an APC urchin that you are, after typing this rubbish above and the ones below:

You will still come online on Nairaland to beg Igbos and other strangers for money to feed your husband and kids due to abject poverty as you previous post on Nairaland shows Below:

Please tell me, since you became an APC urchin and started vehemently supporting APC, how has your life improved? You still come online to beg for money to feed your family. Aren't you a senseless monkey?
There is no crime in asking for assistance when need be I have also helped some ibo people in my own little way but I will never be like your people who carry drugs all over the world disgracing the legit Nigerian hustlers.
Electronics in the front cocaine at the back, nonsense.
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Asagna1(m): 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
FactBoyz:

Winning your polling unit and loosing your Local Government. Kudos he still has little effect. Unlike CHINEDU
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by naturefellow(m): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
SmartPolician:

However, like I said earlier, I don't see any reason why Sanwo-Olu won't win this election.
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by afrika4real(m): 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
SmartPolician:

you that believe that PMB is Jibril from Sudan can never see reason why Sanwo-Olu will win
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Shikini: 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Great
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by membranus: 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
SmartPolician:

Stop seeing Nigeria from your myopic Yoruba prism. There's nothing wrong in desiring a genuine change.

You lots who are so obsessed with your tribe that you don't think properly are the biggest problem of this country.

In your inner mind, laying aside tribal affinity, do you truly believe that Obi is better than Tinubu, or that Gbadebo will be better than Sanwo Olu in governance?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are US Tax Cuts Really Helping Economy? / Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo) / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.