Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos (8248 Views)

Benue, Plateau, Kaduna Worst Hit By Religious Killings / Supreme Court Rules On Plateau And Bauchi Governorship Election 3pm / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by StreetFight: 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
VEXT:

Most head slamming mohammadian terrorists hate good things..So is normal for you to hate obi

Is this your mental illness generationally inherited or self inflicted? It's obvious that it is incurable
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by ifihearam: 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
riverbird:
Your dislike is your business bro, obi does not know you or give a fuckkk about and you must be a Yoruba mooooslim cos we know se na only una wey no like anything good to happen to Nigeria.👍

LET ME GUESS?

HE KNOWS YOU?
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by hmohammed(m): 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
proxillin:

this is for Kosofe Local government..thats one local government in lagos state.

Mischievous lot

Oga open the link and check recent results. Open each one and see for yourself. It is a massacre

3 Likes

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by VEXT: 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
StreetFight:

Is this your mental illness generationally inherited or self inflicted? It's obvious that it is incurable

Say hi to mad father for me
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by tolue42(m): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
richidinho:

Hmmmmm....so you are enjoying the IREV today, i thought you said its irrelevant?

I've never condemn it once...
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by riverbird: 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
ifihearam:

LET ME GUESS?

HE KNOWS YOU?

Lol don't stop sounding stewpid, am I the one hating?🤔
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by Babssoo(m): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
riverbird:

Person wey never chop belle full wan hate on person wey go feed em family for 600 years and more, no be juju be that?
man shall not live by bread alone grin
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by riverbird: 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Babssoo:
man shall not live by bread alone grin

Neither by hate bro ... selah.
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by ifihearam: 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
coldzobo:

This is what the condition of the average tinubu supporter is like.
So wretched they can't afford data to watch a 5 minute video, yet they voted for someone that will loot the remaining of their future and their children's future.

Well the good news is, Peter obi will be sworn in before this year runs out.

You are delusional.
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by RomanGreen: 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
hmohammed:
I took my time to go through the INEC portal and I can confirm to you that LP is officially losing those 3 states. I am so happy. I dislike Obi so much

I don't expect much from a headslamming mor0n
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by Thedon22: 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
coldzobo:

This is what the condition of the average tinubu supporter is like.
So wretched they can't afford data to watch a 5 minute video, yet they voted for someone that will loot the remaining of their future and their children's future.

Well the good news is, Peter obi will be sworn in before this year runs out.
You feel threatened because you feel I have attacked your man-god. I know some of you see him as such. My friend nobody is infallible even though I respect him , he still is not God. He is prone to error and can learn from others, but I know disciples like you will see this as unthinkable.
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by feedthenation(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
---Labour Party will soon be relegated to a 'regional party' without any national alliance---nothing for them in 2027---

1 Like

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by hmohammed(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
RomanGreen:

I don't expect much from a headslamming mor0n

Eyah. Pele
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by RomanGreen: 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
hmohammed:

Eyah. Pele

Lol, hang yourself....Obi will continue to be your nightmare

1 Like

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by hmohammed(m): 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
RomanGreen:

Lol, hang yourself....Obi will continue to be your nightmare

Don't think so. He lost all the elections that matter to me
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by Obaaderemi2: 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
A polling unit in Agege
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by homosapien(m): 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
LLSAINT:
Unfortunately, it is people like you that are enemies of progress
Obi is not and will never be your problem
He is not the reason you do not have fuel , cash, high cost of living etc yet you hate him.
Is this what your religion teaches?

Why not channel your energy to change your life for the better rather than conceive hate for someone who does not know you.

You are very narrow minded and myopic in your political views, obi part of the issues because he has held different political appointment in Nigeria.
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by shortIGBOman: 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
hmohammed:
I took my time to go through the INEC portal and I can confirm to you that LP is officially losing those 3 states. I am so happy. I dislike Obi so much

God bless you. You are a Patriotic Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by coldzobo: 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Thedon22:

You feel threatened because you feel I have attacked your man-god. I know some of you see him as such. My friend nobody is infallible even though I respect him , he still is not God. He is prone to error and can learn from others, but I know disciples like you will see this as unthinkable.
You're not getting the point.
go and buy data and watch that video again

Or maybe you don't understand the English he spoke
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by Okoroawusa: 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Thedon22:
I thought Pastor Chris said God showed him the winner of the Presidential election and that his name was mentioned in the bible - could it have been Tinubu or Peter ? Talk of Fake Prophesy!
So you don't know that Tinubu means Timothy in Hebrew?
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by Thedon22: 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
coldzobo:

You're not getting the point.
go and buy data and watch that video again

Or maybe you don't understand the English he spoke
So, what did he say according to you if it's different from what I heard.
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by Thedon22: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Okoroawusa:

grin grin
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by JUMO95: 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
cool I have people in each of the 3 major collation centers (APC, LP and PDP). From my conversation on the phone with each of them, Sanwo Olu has been re-elected. Chinedu (GRV) is gonna do what Obi is doing nationally, he will be contesting the result in court.

Goodnite everybody. My mission is done. Sanwo Olu is re-elected. Lagos remains Yorubaland.

Ibos respect yourself so you don't wreck yourself.

FûckHerVeryWellMakeSheScream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by EmekaA125(m): 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
cool I have people in each of the 3 major collation centers (APC, LP and PDP). From my conversation on the phone with each of them, Sanwo Olu has been re-elected. Chinedu (GRV) is gonna do what Obi is doing nationally, he will be contesting the result in court.

Goodnite everybody. My mission is done. Sanwo Olu is re-elected. Lagos remains Yorubaland.

Ibos respect yourself so you don't wreck yourself.
Is any Igbo man contesting??
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by Babssoo(m): 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
grin
Okoroawusa:

lol 😂 bad guy

1 Like

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by PPIA: 12:51am On Mar 19, 2023
hmohammed:
Benue state loss is total humiliation 🤣

As in they didn't even get 5% of votes 😂😂😂
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by PPIA: 12:53am On Mar 19, 2023
Okoroawusa:

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by DodadaKoKigbe: 1:05am On Mar 19, 2023
JUMO95:
FûckHerVeryWellMakeSheScream

u get am
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:52am On Mar 19, 2023
Parachoko:
I'm sure Akindele will be regretting she agree to be the vice of Jendor

She's losing woefully in ikorodu where she is from to the APC.

I am telling. She would be full of regrets.
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by adeboro422: 8:49am On Mar 19, 2023
Is Obi contesting any position in Lagos and Plateau States?Is Obi contesting any position in Lagos and Plateau States?...
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

Is any Igbo man contesting??

Ibos openly supporting an anti-Yoruba candidate is an act of insult to Yoruba people and culture.

Get it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASTMA Officers Kill Bus Driver In Lagos; Man Beaten To Coma / Police Arrest Invading Herdsmen In Benue / Senate Gives IGP 14 Days To Arrest Benue Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.