Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos (8251 Views)

Benue, Plateau, Kaduna Worst Hit By Religious Killings / Supreme Court Rules On Plateau And Bauchi Governorship Election 3pm / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by Olachase(m): 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Post picture of Lagos if you have it na

Be deceiving yourself
lol something you should go and check urself not everyone that hv time for pix

Las Las na cry una go cry 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by id4sho(m): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
dinachi:

It is a massive lie. He is playing on People's intelligence. LP is sweeping Plateau and Lagos.
Am in Jos, LP is loosing. PDP going Head to head with APC

10 Likes

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by Jogs1900: 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
cool I have people in each of the 3 major collation centers (APC, LP and PDP). From my conversation on the phone with each of them, Sanwo Olu has been re-elected. Chinedu (GRV) is gonna do what Obi is doing nationally, he will be contesting the result in court.

Goodnite everybody. My mission is done. Sanwo Olu is re-elected. Lagos remains Yorubaland.

Ibos respect yourself so you don't wreck yourself.
Comfirm source.

1 Like

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by Olachase(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
dustmalik:

It goes both ways. You hate and insult Tinubu everyday, but Tinubu can also feed your whole generation.

Now, tell me, what is the difference between you and the OP?
you have just said the bitter truth, it's up to him to go and lick vitamin C 😁😁

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by Thedon22: 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
I thought Pastor Chris said God showed him the winner of the Presidential election and that his name was mentioned in the bible - could it have been Tinubu or Peter ? Talk of Fake Prophesy!

4 Likes

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by GogetterMD(m): 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
dinachi:

It is a massive lie. He is playing on People's intelligence. LP is sweeping Plateau and Lagos.

Make we bring packer if dem don sweep finish?

1 Like

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by id4sho(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Thedon22:
I thought Pastor Chris said God showed him the winner of the Presidential election and that his name was mentioned in the bible - could it have been Tinubu or Peter ? Talk of Fake Prophesy!
cheesy wink smiley grin
Comrade be calming down

1 Like

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by Joebayo217: 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Olachase:
you have just said the bitter truth, it's up to him to go and lick vitamin C 😁😁
wow you are kind you no talk poison you talk vitamin C 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by Thedon22: 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
id4sho:

cheesy wink smiley grin
Comrade be calming down
grin Shebi you too saw the video or you were at the program. Sorry, I had to say this openly as he was once my adored pastor but pastors should not do politics, you attract stain.

2 Likes

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by Goodconcept78: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
GreyLaw:

Sanity has left you. You hate good, good hates you too.
if the good you are talking about is the failure OBI, then sorry to say. You are SICK in the head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by rickyrex(m): 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
cool I have people in each of the 3 major collation centers (APC, LP and PDP). From my conversation on the phone with each of them, Sanwo Olu has been re-elected. Chinedu (GRV) is gonna do what Obi is doing nationally, he will be contesting the result in court.

Goodnite everybody. My mission is done. Sanwo Olu is re-elected. Lagos remains Yorubaland.

Ibos respect yourself so you don't wreck yourself.
they pay tax and contribute very much to the economy growth of lagos. they have every right within the constitution to vote and be voted for. When yoruba start traveling to other region, they have right to participate in the electral process of that state. If uk and USA can allow nigeria can allow nigerians into thier politics and win votes why do we find it hard to allow others in our region. What is the civilization all about. Seriously tribalism is worst than recism itself
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by Olachase(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Joebayo217:
wow you are kind you no talk poison you talk vitamin C 😂😂😂
if you kill all ur enemy the life might be boring 🍻🍻

2 Likes

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by Benwallt(m): 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Let's live together by Kush. I just listened to it. Igbo, Yoruba we are one.

Election will come and go and we go still dey relate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by riverbird: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
dustmalik:

It goes both ways. You hate and insult Tinubu everyday, but Tinubu can also feed your whole generation.

Now, tell me, what is the difference between you and the OP?

The last thing I can ever imagine is a known drug lord ruling Nigeria as it's president but cos of his criminal know how and with people like you supporting him we now have him as president elect of our great country and you feel it's me you are doing?, One thing is certain and that is if I buy a bag of rice 100k you will also buy it a 100k be you Yoruba ibo or Hausa, and if our dear country becomes a laughing stock no be only me e go affect bro na all of us o, lets retrospect a little.... during the last regime a particular tribe took the center stage in jumping from the third mainland bridge and definitely that's not my tribe. Anyways I wish us all well but if you no do well then no expect well to happen to you bro....selah.
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by faceLAGOS: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Me sef,

I use style dislike igboes.

8 Likes

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by LLSAINT(m): 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Unfortunately, it is people like you that are enemies of progress
Obi is not and will never be your problem
He is not the reason you do not have fuel , cash, high cost of living etc yet you hate him.
Is this what your religion teaches?

Why not channel your energy to change your life for the better rather than conceive hate for someone who does not know you.
hmohammed:
I took my time to go through the INEC portal and I can confirm to you that LP is officially losing those 3 states. I am so happy. I dislike Obi so much
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by TimFisher2: 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
hmohammed:
I took my time to go through the INEC portal and I can confirm to you that LP is officially losing those 3 states. I am so happy. I dislike Obi so much

See bomb for your pant..when are you going to detonate yourself for a reward of 72 virgins
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by hmohammed(m): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
LLSAINT:
Unfortunately, it is people like you that are enemies of progress
Obi is not and will never be your problem
He is not the reason you do not have fuel , cash, high cost of living etc yet you hate him.
Is this what your religion teaches?

Why not channel your energy to change your life for the better rather than conceive hate for someone who does not know you.

Let's be clear, I hate hypocrisy. Obi leveraged religion and ethnic bigotry to win votes. South easterners do not realize the damage this man has caused for that region. You will soon understand

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by McStoic(m): 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
hmohammed:

So, apart from him being Igbo and a Christian, what other reasons make you to dislike him so much?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by TruthinAction: 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
APC will never upload polling units results in Lagos. They are only interested in the results from the server. We will catch any ojoro they want to play.

If they are confident they are leading, they should post the original polling unit results. Not mutilated or manipulated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by kiddkash(m): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
hmohammed:
Did he break into your house and steal your money?
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by LLSAINT(m): 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
It is you that refused to understand
Religion and tribe will never and have never been our problem
Politicians made us believe they were and you were blinded by it.
Hunger, poverty, insecurity know no religion or tribe
All we need is justice and if none, there will never be peace.
Don't be deceived. You will not ask the religion or tribe of your doctor before you get treated abi?
So why on politics?
hmohammed:

Let's be clear, I hate hypocrisy. Obi leveraged religion and ethnic bigotry to win votes. South easterners do not realize the damage this man has caused for that region. You will soon understand
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by hmohammed(m): 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
LLSAINT:
It is you that refused to understand
Religion and tribe will never and have never been our problem
Politicians made us believe they were and you were blinded by it.
Hunger, poverty, insecurity know no religion or tribe
All we need is justice and if none, there will never be peace.
Don't be deceived. You will not ask the religion or tribe of your doctor before you get treated abi?
So why on politics?

You should ask Obi. From today, he officially becomes an irrelevant man in Naija politics.
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by Ikpaitid: 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
DarlingtonC:
You dislike Obi so much?? grin grin grin

Someone that doesn't even know you exist.
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by Ikpaitid: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
He dislikes IPOB people not just Obi. No Nigerian likes IPOB people,that's why an IPOB will never rule this country.

1 Like

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by richidinho(m): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
tolue42:

Thesame thing I've been telling them here ..they are circulating only where LP is winning neglecting APC winning , by tomorrow they'll start shouting "rigging"...I've been checking the IREV since

Hmmmmm....so you are enjoying the IREV today, i thought you said its irrelevant?
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by coldzobo: 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Thedon22:
This is what the condition of the average tinubu supporter is like.
So wretched they can't afford data to watch a 5 minute video, yet they voted for someone that will loot the remaining of their future and their children's future.

Well the good news is, Peter obi will be sworn in before this year runs out.
Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by Masterito(m): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
So APC people can advise people to check IREV. LOl, the election shows alot of wonders.
BluntTheApostle:

Why can't you just simply go to the INEC portal and check governorship results for Lagos state. Download every result sheet and check yourself.

APC is winning massively.

LP is doing better than PDP.

PDP is performing woefully.

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by proxillin(m): 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ACN Vows To Challenge Mimiko's Election Victory / Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC / Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.