Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Too Many Fake News And Negativities In Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Too Many Fake News And Negativities In Nairaland (258 Views)

Tinubu 2023 Elections Win Will Expose How Many Fake Pastors We Have In Nigeria / ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. / Lai Mohammed Launches Campaign Against Fake News In Nigeria - Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Many Fake News And Negativities In Nairaland by Switruth: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nairaland has been used to divide us so much. Not fair.

2 Likes

Re: Too Many Fake News And Negativities In Nairaland by LLSAINT(m): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Unfortunately, I thought I was the only one having such thoughts
Nairaland used to be objective but now, it is so subjective with so much tilt towards a given religion and tribe
Ban me if you like but Nairaland has lost it
We no longer believe in the thread we have been glued to for many years.
Bigotry and ethnicity come to the front page at the expense of objectivity.
Mind you, this will never make the front page.
Switruth:
Nairaland has been used to divide us so much. Not fair.
Re: Too Many Fake News And Negativities In Nairaland by ccffwx: 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
A valid observation!
Re: Too Many Fake News And Negativities In Nairaland by Switruth: 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
LLSAINT:
Unfortunately, I thought I was the only one having such thoughts
Nairaland used to be objective but now, it is so subjective with so much tilt towards a given religion and tribe
Ban me if you like but Nairaland has lost it
We no longer believe in the thread we have been glued to for many years.
Bigotry and ethnicity come to the front page at the expense of objectivity.
Mind you, this will never make the front page.
it used to be educative and enlightening those day sha. Even husbands and wives have met here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Structure Peter Obi Warned Us About That Captured The Nigerian State / If The Yoruba Do Not Know Where They Are Going / Ogun APC To Adebutu: Don't Kill Yourself Over Forlorn Ambition*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.