Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Message To Igbo People In Lagos. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message To Igbo People In Lagos. (5049 Views)

Okorocha Proposes End To Igbo Traditional Institutions Outside South-East / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) / Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by sreamsense: 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
elefind:
MESSAGE TO IGBO PEOPLE IN LAGOS.

One of the few lessons I learnt from today's gubernatorial election in Lagos, is that I have no reason to engage in local politics among the indigenous people of Lagos. I think this should be my last time to campaign for any governorship candidate in Lagos. I will urge all Igbo people resident in Lagos to withdraw from supporting or voting for any gubernatorial candidate of any party during gubernatorial elections in Lagos. We need to give the Yoruba people chance to select or elect whoever they like to govern them. We will support whoever they elected as their governor. Tribalism and ethnic sentiments are real in Nigeria.

If we want to campaign for a gubernatorial candidate, lets campaign for any candidate of our choice contesting for elective position in our various states of origin even though we lives in Lagos. This is not only applicable to Lagos but all the Yoruba and non Igbo states. Remember that we Igbo people has ability to relate with anybody even if they elected king Nebuchadnezzar, it is not our business but we will relate with the governor and still get what we wanted.

We might be tempted to support a particular candidate we felt is better than whom the indigenous Yoruba people felt is their choice. But we must resist every attempt to endorse anyone of them. It is time we start to disassociate ourselves from any Yoruba politician hoping to win an election with the block votes of Igbo people living in Lagos. Enough of this please. Let him go and convince his fellow Yoruba people to vote for him and stop hoping to win election with our votes. The Yoruba people must stop seeing every election in Lagos as contest between the Igbo people and the Yorubas.

It is also high time Igbo people begin to transfer their polling units to Southeast for those of us living outside Igboland but would like to participate in governorship election of our state. We will travel down to Southeast when it is time to elect president and the governors. But if we can't transfer our polling units to SOUTHEAST, let's stop voting during gubernatorial election in each state of the federation. But we can go out and vote for our favorite presidential candidate.

It is obvious that many Yoruba people that supported Peter Obi during presidential election did so because of fear of Tinubu's Muslim/Muslim ticket. They voted Peter Obi not because they like him, it is because he is more preferred than having Tinubu and Shettima in Aso Rock . If another popular Southwestern politician was contesting for presidency with Muslim/Christian ticket, they would have voted him than voting Peter Obi. Only few Yorubas are supporting Peter Obi based on his capacity and competence.

Today's gubernatorial election was a total waste of taxpayers money. This is not an election. Now I agree that NIGERIA is a failed state. Police couldn't even protect the themselves not to talk of protecting the voters .

As for me, let Peter Obi withdraw his court case against INEC and APC . Let him concentrate on snatching all Southeastern states from our good-for-nothing politicians and raise a crop of 21st century politicians that will govern all the states in Igbo land and turn them into livable and prosperous states.

Many Nigerians are not ready for real change. They wanted to change failures we have in Aso Rock as leaders but they never wanted to change same corrupt politicians operating in their states.

Copied
Does Lagos State look like a state that is not progressing to you ? If Lagos is not progressing, will you all be here in the first place to work and leave? Lagos is number one progressing state in Nigeria, and fifth in Africa, so what do you want to change in Lagos for better that had worked for you before in the south east or are you setting Lagos backward to be sharing kerosene?

If yorubas have not been choosing good leaders that make development to happen, will you be here to seek greener pasture with them? Why must you always wait to learn your lesson in hard way before you know right things to do? Which of the political system has worked well in South east that you like to sell to south west? You always make political miscalculations and yorubas were telling you that you can't choose failure for them, how is that difficult for you and other Igbos to understand?

What makes GRV more experienced that sanwo olu that you must force on Lagos? Where is the obi/LP vote for competence scam LP was preaching? Are you saying GRV is more competent than sanwolu with immature experiences? You want GRV to come and be doing trial-and-error with Lagos economy or you just want to use it to brag that obi won Lagos hands-down? Anambra people voted LP law makers to frustrate Soludo who is more competent to change Anambra for better just because he told obi simple truth that came to pass.

Is that better governance you want yorubas to learn from? Sorry, it doesn't work like that in South west, you could see how Osun people voted for PDP just to give all necessary support to Adeleke to succeed or be voted out without excuse. It is good you learnt your lesson, but problem is that this Nsogbu, Nsogbu politics will still resurface in four years's time according to Soludo. Igbo can cast their votes for any candidate they like without exhibiting arrogance to prove something to yorubas.

Because some yorubas voted for obi voluntarily, you turned it to bragging point that obi won Lagos hands-down, but they put you on check today for you not to cross your boundary. So, just tell obi he laboured in vain on Lagos, he never won Lagos

11 Likes

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by Aldol: 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
mikelopez:

You are VERY MAD
Any day you write stupid message to Igbos again, I will personally track you and empty one cartridge on your coconut skull.
IDIOTS
😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Tweet on social media and facebook. The whassap recording were from Obidients biggest twitter space members. I am currently listening on it sef. Some of the comment on that space can frighten the bar Jesus out of some people if you are not very liberal.

Link me abeg.
Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by Aldol: 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
elefind:

One of the few lessons I learnt from today's gubernatorial election in Lagos, is that I have no reason to engage in local politics among the indigenous people of Lagos. I think this should be my last time to campaign for any governorship candidate in Lagos. I will urge all Igbo people resident in Lagos to withdraw from supporting or voting for any gubernatorial candidate of any party during gubernatorial elections in Lagos. We need to give the Yoruba people chance to select or elect whoever they like to govern them. We will support whoever they elected as their governor. Tribalism and ethnic sentiments are real in Nigeria.

If we want to campaign for a gubernatorial candidate, lets campaign for any candidate of our choice contesting for elective position in our various states of origin even though we lives in Lagos. This is not only applicable to Lagos but all the Yoruba and non Igbo states. Remember that we Igbo people has ability to relate with anybody even if they elected king Nebuchadnezzar, it is not our business but we will relate with the governor and still get what we wanted.

We might be tempted to support a particular candidate we felt is better than whom the indigenous Yoruba people felt is their choice. But we must resist every attempt to endorse anyone of them. It is time we start to disassociate ourselves from any Yoruba politician hoping to win an election with the block votes of Igbo people living in Lagos. Enough of this please. Let him go and convince his fellow Yoruba people to vote for him and stop hoping to win election with our votes. The Yoruba people must stop seeing every election in Lagos as contest between the Igbo people and the Yorubas.

It is also high time Igbo people begin to transfer their polling units to Southeast for those of us living outside Igboland but would like to participate in governorship election of our state. We will travel down to Southeast when it is time to elect president and the governors. But if we can't transfer our polling units to SOUTHEAST, let's stop voting during gubernatorial election in each state of the federation. But we can go out and vote for our favorite presidential candidate.

It is obvious that many Yoruba people that supported Peter Obi during presidential election did so because of fear of Tinubu's Muslim/Muslim ticket. They voted Peter Obi not because they like him, it is because he is more preferred than having Tinubu and Shettima in Aso Rock . If another popular Southwestern politician was contesting for presidency with Muslim/Christian ticket, they would have voted him than voting Peter Obi. Only few Yorubas are supporting Peter Obi based on his capacity and competence.

Today's gubernatorial election was a total waste of taxpayers money. This is not an election. Now I agree that NIGERIA is a failed state. Police couldn't even protect the themselves not to talk of protecting the voters .

As for me, let Peter Obi withdraw his court case against INEC and APC . Let him concentrate on snatching all Southeastern states from our good-for-nothing politicians and raise a crop of 21st century politicians that will govern all the states in Igbo land and turn them into livable and prosperous states.

Many Nigerians are not ready for real change. They wanted to change failures we have in Aso Rock as leaders but they never wanted to change same corrupt politicians operating in their states.

Copied
Its too late , but if they will listen to you , it wont be a bad idea.
Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by OlawaleBammie: 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
padi94:

Go to Twitter sir, I cannot explain... Shebi you did not see that APC where preventing people that looked like Igbos from voting on Lagos. or you are just waking up
see Bros face the truth APC didn't start Anything sir, u Igbos caused it.

I told one of Ur brothers in the morning he had no option than to concur. U guys are too loud, too lousy, and u too dey attach emotions to everything...it is bad.
I told him, I said u can brag if anything but make sure u secure the victory before bragging, secure the victory before making mouth upandan but no, opposite is the case for Igbos people..they like making mouth and go lousy even before an encounter which they are not sure if it will go their way or not.. when wen it doesn't go their way dey will feel oppressed and cheated.

Put ursef in this shoe oga, ebonyi is an igboland but having boundary with the middle belt, now let assume we have higher population of yorubas there and all of a sudden the yorubas started feeling more of themselves and declaring ebonyi a NO MANS LAND. Not only that, we re now trying to force our candidate, a pseudo-yoruba man as the governor, the man that could not even speak fluent Igbo, and he's always found of mocking Igbos despite the fact that is father is from Igbo as the yorubas claims.

You as an igboman how will u feel? Say the truth

11 Likes

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by riverbird: 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Same as Igbo politicians.

Don't Yorubas vote in the East and North if they live there?

U dey even respond to the fool
Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by ChiefJusticeFuc: 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
SmartPolician:
Bold people build countries and bring about positive changes, not cowards. Nigeria's constitution made it abundantly clear that every Nigerian is free to vote and be voted for.

If the African Americans hadn't courageously challenged their slave masters, they would still be slaves today.

We would continually challenge our resolve to build a prosperous country as one people or end this madness called Nigeria because it's not working.

Bros, in summary, nobody will listen to you.

Your Zikism is dead.

Nationalism has arisen as a backlash to your Afro Marxism.

You never learn that we have our children to protect and provide a heritage for.

We don't want them roaming about like you and the Fulani ..

Go back and develop your place and remain there

Abuja is free for you to contest any sit you want outside your SE.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by ChiefJusticeFuc: 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
mikelopez:

You are VERY MAD
Any day you write stupid message to Igbos again, I will personally track you and empty one cartridge on your coconut skull.
IDIOTS

Typical

Terrorist

4 Likes

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by padi94(m): 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
see Bros face the truth APC didn't start Anything sir, u Igbos caused it.

I told one of Ur brothers in the morning he had no option than to concur. U guys are too loud, too lousy, and u too dey attach emotions to everything...it is bad.
I told him, I said u can brag if anything but make sure u secure the victory before bragging, secure the victory before making mouth upandan but no, opposite is the case for Igbos people..they like making mouth and go lousy even before an encounter which they are not sure if it will go their way or not.. when wen it doesn't go their way dey will feel oppressed and cheated.

Put ursef in this shoe oga, ebonyi is an igboland but having boundary with the middle belt, now let assume we have higher population of yorubas there and all of a sudden the yorubas started feeling more of themselves and declaring ebonyi a NO MANS LAND. Not only that, we re now trying to force our candidate, a pseudo-yoruba man as the governor, the man that could not even speak fluent Igbo, and he's always found of mocking Igbos despite the fact that is father is from Igbo as the yorubas claims.

You as an igboman how will u feel? Say the truth

It is this your tribalism again, I am not Igbo, anyone who does not support APC in Lagos is Igbo to you guys. It is the problem with the unenlightened ones amongst you. If you cannot understand my identity is different from yours and respect it, how do you expect to have a head way... I don't care about the points youade up there since you have chosen to disrespect my person by calling me Igbo when I have told you I am not. You Yoruba people and tags. You're the most tribalistic people in Nigeria. the only reason Lagos has other tribes in it is just federal favouritism. Contrary to what people think Yorubas are very tribalistic people.

I hope you like the tag, when I say you Yorubas are...

2 Likes

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
padi94:

APC brought it up, didn't stop there, labelled all obidients as Igbos trying to fight them, if they played clean politics and used SANWO's record APC would have won with a land slide.

I had an interview with Some Igbo guys in Alaba, what they said was for president it's LP they will vote and for State it's APC. but cos of the politics APC played they decided to do LP again

And Sanwo Olu will still win. Which means Ibo vote is useless.

3 Likes

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by Switruth: 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
mikelopez:

You are VERY MAD
IDIOTS
stop being toxic guy.
Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by padi94(m): 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

And Sanwo Olu will still win. Which means Ibo vote is useless.

I don't care who wins, I am saying if them loose na their fault, cos the election is SANWO's own to loose.
Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by SpatialKing(m): 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
tamdun:

Here is the evidence u asked for

https://twitter.com/linhsense1/status/1632552648095432706?t=3bJczP8TOkencQJRzqUIjw&s=08

I'm not disputing your evidence

Don't just attribute it to Igbos..

Condemn their acts and words
Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by xynerise: 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
tamdun:

There we go again,the first thing that comes to ur foolish mind is insult,u can visit twitter and listen to how ur fellow igbos are planning to remove our oba

So you use a faceless Twitter as evidence? Twitter is not a real place, young man.
Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by OlawaleBammie: 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
padi94:

It is this your tribalism again, I am not Igbo, anyone who does not support APC in Lagos is Igbo to you guys. It is the problem with the unenlightened ones amongst you. If you cannot understand my identity is different from yours and respect it, how do you expect to have a head way... I don't care about the points youade up there since you have chosen to disrespect my person by calling me Igbo when I have told you I am not. You Yoruba people and tags. You're the most tribalistic people in Nigeria. the only reason Lagos has other tribes in it is just federal favouritism. Contrary to what people think Yorubas are very tribalistic people.

I hope you like the tag, when I say you Yorubas are...
Are u here to discuss or u re looking for who to strike with Ur venom??

I don't know u and u don't know me, u re not Igbo but u put Igbo mater for head pass ojukwu himself

4 Likes

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by Aldol: 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Same as Igbo politicians.

Don't Yorubas vote in the East and North if they live there?
They do but not with noise and threatening to reclaim a state and removing Oba of a state that welcome you and nurtured you.

3 Likes

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by Digriz(m): 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lagos will never be condusive for business and living like other cuties if Tinubu is still alive.
Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by Ikpaitid: 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
By the way,all major markets in Lagos should be shut for renovations for 9 months.

2 Likes

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by mikelopez: 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Switruth:
stop being toxic guy.

Your harlot mother is toxic
Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by mikelopez: 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Typical

Terrorist

Your harlot mother is a terrorist
Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by mikelopez: 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
beerfraud:
it will be better if you can commit suicide than the pains you are going through right now

Your useless harlot mother is in PAIN

IDIOT
Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by mikelopez: 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
lexylaw40:
be you are the mad one here sir......very simple .. Yorubas are tired of you and they want you out of there land. If you can't stay in your fathers region then go to the north

Your useless harlot mother is MAD
Come and collect your land na

I will personally sponsor containers of AK47 to waste you bastards
Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by padi94(m): 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Are u here to discuss or u re looking for who to strike with Ur venom??

I don't know u and u don't know me, u re not Igbo but u put Igbo mater for head pass ojukwu himself

You don't understand anything beyond your region... What is Igbo matter in APC and LP election we are discussing. To you APC is Yoruba and LP is Igbo.

Just try to think for yourself for once, forget the noise and the political propagandas. What wrong has other region done to you.

Even true lagosians understands the ingenuity that diversity has brought to Lagos. Other tribes live amongst you they pay rents to you and your government who in turn use the money to develop the state, what is the crime of other regions in Lagos??

Guys we as a country can't be involved in petty squabbles. They tell you that Igbos want to take over Lagos. You should ask yourself is that even possible??

Let's talk about collaboration instead of these squabbles. It has not made you any money or is APC or LP paying you??
Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by OlawaleBammie: 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
padi94:

You don't understand anything beyond your region... What is Igbo matter in APC and LP election we are discussing. To you APC is Yoruba and LP is Igbo.

Just try to think for yourself for once, forget the noise and the political propagandas. What wrong has other region done to you.

Even true lagosians understands the ingenuity that diversity has brought to Lagos. Other tribes live amongst you they pay rents to you and your government who in turn use the money to develop the state, what is the crime of other regions in Lagos??

Guys we as a country can't be involved in petty squabbles. They tell you that Igbos want to take over Lagos. You should ask yourself is that even possible??

Let's talk about collaboration instead of these squabbles. It has not made you any money or is APC or LP paying you??

If u want to talk about collaboration then speak to Ur Ibo people to always lower their voices when necessary, then they should stop seeing themselves as bn superior to others, and finally they should stop calling another man's land a no man's land.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by Aldol: 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
sreamsense:

Does Lagos State look like a state that is not progressing to you ? If Lagos is not progressing, will you all be here in the first place to work and leave? Lagos is number one progressing state in Nigeria, and fifth in Africa, so what do you want to change in Lagos for better that had worked for you before in the south east or are you setting Lagos backward to be sharing kerosene?

If yorubas have not been choosing good leaders that make development to happen, will you be here to seek greener pasture with them? Why must you always wait to learn your lesson in hard way before you know right things to do? Which of the political system has worked well in South east that you like to sell to south west? You always make political miscalculations and yorubas were telling you that you can't choose failure for them, how is that difficult for you and other Igbos to understand?

What makes GRV more experienced that sanwo olu that you must force on Lagos? Where is the obi/LP vote for competence scam LP was preaching? Are you saying GRV is more competent than sanwolu with immature experiences? You want GRV to come and be doing trial-and-error with Lagos economy or you just want to use it to brag that obi won Lagos hands-down? Anambra people voted LP law makers to frustrate Soludo who is more competent to change Anambra for better just because he told obi simple truth that came to pass.

Is that better governance you want yorubas to learn from? Sorry, it doesn't work like that in South west, you could see how Osun people voted for PDP just to give all necessary support to Adeleke to succeed or be voted out without excuse. It is good you learnt your lesson, but problem is that this Nsogbu, Nsogbu politics will still resurface in four years's time according to Soludo. Igbo can cast their votes for any candidate they like without exhibiting arrogance to prove something to yorubas.

Because some yorubas voted for obi voluntarily, you turned it to bragging point that obi won Lagos hands-down, but they put you on check today for you not to cross your boundary. So, just tell obi he laboured in vain on Lagos, he never won Lagos
Very detailed, God bless you
Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by Keegan: 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
elefind:

Copied

Obi to raise crop of politicians in what way if I may ask? Obi has no capacity for doing so. Abi you wan make obi a godfather?! I laugh in Swahili.

3 Likes

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by Aldol: 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
mikelopez:

Your useless harlot mother is MAD
Come and collect your land na

I will personally sponsor containers of AK47 to waste you bastards
😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜ðŸĪŠðŸĪŠðŸĪŠðŸĪŠðŸĪŠðŸ˜
Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by Switruth: 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
mikelopez:

Your harlot mother is toxic
una too dey curse my mama wey don die far back. Them swear for una with ppl mama?

1 Like

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by Godspikin: 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
elefind:

Copied

There is a lot of sense in your post sir. I agree with most of what you said.

However, I disagree on the fact that igbos should not participate in local elections of their resident state. I believe they should but the manner of their participation in this year's election has been nothing but offensive and this has been going on for a while but this year's election is the climax.

The igbos made it look like they are all that the LP needs to win. A party ought to be a melting pot of different people and ideas. Even when you x-ray those who were involved in the campaign for the party and those that are running the party you will discover it is predominantly igbos, how do you expect others not to see the obvious tribal agenda behind it, go and study the formation and growth of the ACN, that metarmophosed into APC, in all the northern states then, it was the locals that controls the structure of the party but check LP in other states outside the South East

I also disagree with the fact that some of our Yoruba brothers who voted for Obi voted because of his capacity and competence. When it comes to capacity and competence Tinubu beats Obi hands down, because what parameters would you use to measure that but the capacity that they have shown in the past when they both had the opportunity to govern their respective states. You don't measure capacity and competence based on promises....I will do this, I will do that... NO.
You measure capacity and competence based on previous records of achievements.

As a matter of fact Obi is neither competent nor does he have capacity. Most of our brothers voted because they were brainwashed with religion and most see Shettima as an extremist. Some others too because of Tinubu's age and health but these issues aren't as serious as it was made to appear, it was blown out of proportion by propaganda. If you want to talk about the gaffes, almost all of the three leading candidates at one point or the other made mistakes, or is it the numerous lies Obi was dropping all over the place. Also some because of End SARS issue. What they do not know is that even Obi is complicit in SARS killings. He had to even secure an injunction to stop the Anambra government from making inquiries into his government's involvement in the senseless massacre carried out by James Nwafor under Obi's watch, where innocent civilians were killed and tagged MASSOB members. You can watch the video in this link for more clarity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeOwDzhmGo0

Most Yoruba people do not like extremist. Thats why there are so many nominal christians and nominal moslems in the Southwest. People who bear Joseph and Sodiq but in reality are not Christians or Muslims. The only time some people remember their religion is when they have to fill it on a form.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by gabscity(m): 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
MuchAdo:
Nice one @OP

Why is it only Igbos that are being attacked

Igbos should stay off our politics and reject politicians coming for endorsement angry

The answer os simple. Even the Hausas are wiser than you people. During election Hausas go back to the North in their large numbers to vote. But, you Igbos want to claim what doesn't belong to you. That's called greed...

Its from the igbos you will hear that Lagos is a no man's land... what's that?? Can someone say Anambra is a no man's land

The earlier you wake up, the better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by padi94(m): 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

If u want to talk about collaboration then speak to Ur Ibo people to always lower their voices when necessary, then they should stop seeing themselves as bn superior to others, and finally they should stop calling another man's land a no man's land.

I will give one thing to the Igbos they are survivers... If you read history, the faught a civil war and lost, everything taken away from them. They came back and rebuilt and made so much progress even in foreign lands.

The part of Lagos being called no man's land is wrong and was in response to being told that they are not welcomed in Lagos.

But you don't have to be worried about Igbos, them get fine girls wey Yoruba guys like. Nigeria is diverse and anything otherwise will be boring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by BentizilL: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
padi94:
See the people that started this rubbish is APC politicians... They are the ones making it about tribe... There are many omoale that are tired of APC. the Igbos supported GRV cos of party affiliation and Peter Obi links. If you sow hate you will reap hatred. Before now did the Igbos not support SANWO, TINUBU and APC in Lagos??

Igbos are a tool... Use them in Lagos they have the numbers. But instead APC decided to fight them hence the election outcome. LP will depose some of the APC and PDP state House of rep members cos of this APC sowing division along tribal lines. Politics does not have permanent friend nor permanent enemy, just permanent interest.

After the presidential election where APC lost Lagos they decided to instigate the obidients, who are made up of 50% Igbos, 30% Omoale and 20% other tribes. and combined these make up over 80% voters in Lagos.

A sword has two sides if you hold the sharp edge you're in trouble, but if you hold the handle they are in trouble, APC decided to hold the sharp edge, with their political gimmicks by muddling up Igbos and obidients into one. But they are different people.

Ps: I am neither Igbo nor Yoruba. I am just speaking from a neutral point of view and in fairness to the situation.
You're speaking from a neutral pov but refused to touch the Koko of the matter...

Should I start dropping screenshot of GRV anti Yoruba comments? Igbo even have the gut to call Yorubaland no man's land, this is just the beginning for them.. sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-olu Style Of Road Construction In Lagos Is Legendary- Pics / Iranian missiles arrives Niger , may pose serious threats to Nigeria .. / Which Tribe Owns Port Harcourt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.