Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading (41831 Views)

Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Celebrates His 48th Birthday (Photo) / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by spencekat(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2023
Obinwenite:

His mother is igbo too. So you know.
Don't mind him. Hypocrisy is too much in Nigeria.Just because he is in APC,APC guys didn't talk any nonsense 'omo ale 'about him
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2023
We have no problem with that because he has NEVER for once exhibit the character of a BASTARD like GRV.

Wether he perform well isn't in the context now, note that
Obinwenite:

His mother is igbo too. So you know.

1 Like

Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2023
Emeka, you've been put to shame
9jahotblog:
Which leading lol. On Irev portal, it’s 57%. Desmond Elliot Na Mumu

1 Like

Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by 7upnigeria: 10:57am On Mar 19, 2023
OneCandleAway:

So everyone against Apc is Igbo?

You don't have sense

I feel your pain, there's a need to clean the state of those Igbos first just like they did to them in south Africa. If Lagosians are not pleased with APC, that's understandable and can be addressed but for foreigners to try to choose the Governor, its overstepping of boundary. It's like someone you invited to come eat trying to take the entire food from your front, that means he has eaten enough, if you dont stop him from eating, he's going to beat you on top your own food. I will support any step taken to deal with them

1 Like

Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:58am On Mar 19, 2023
You're not talking about happenings/Electoral violence in Anambra and Imo State amid this election.

They don't Worth talking about?
MadamExcellency:
If you call what happened in Lagos State, an election then you are one of the most miserable Nigerians.

This election had shown that the majority of the politically active persons in Nigeria have no character, no conscience, and no integrity to defend in themselves.

1 Like

Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by 7upnigeria: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

Your narrative is lame,
When Nigerians got problem in South Africa, majority of Nigerians that were brought back to Nigeria from South Africa were Yoruba people.
You claimed Ijaw and Calabar don't call Lagos no man's land, Can you prove Igbo call Lagos no man's land?

You go about creating a narrative that's silly and hold on it

By the time Lagos government starts deporting your sorry arses back to onitsha, you will understand the gravity of the war you started.
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by Fearyourcreator: 11:05am On Mar 19, 2023
fatdick:
Exactly 💯
There this black American guy I watch his video on tiktok... He was saying the same for blacks in America ontop luxury items ... How many Nigerian youth xan live a humble life like Mark when he became a billionaire then... Simple dressing.. But boys wey dey scam go still dey show off... Same with most of the celebrities in sport there.. They mostly later go bankrupt

1 Like

Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by Fearyourcreator: 11:07am On Mar 19, 2023
fatdick:
Greed bro. Blacks are greedy. Low self esteem is also a factor. We amass wealth just so we can show off. After all we pay little or no luxury tax over here.
How much tax we dey pay sef... I always say Nigerians always wanting what they don't deserve ... Even big earners like cr7 and messi get tax issues ... Those countries no dey play with taxes... But here we wan enjoy but we no wan contribute
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by AnyanwuSilas: 11:14am On Mar 19, 2023
7upnigeria:

By the time Lagos government starts deporting your sorry arses back to onitsha, you will understand the gravity of the war you started.

This is what you can only imagine, keep creating fake narrative.

I can also tell you that your sorry ass will be deported back to Ibadan
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by Emmasnoop(m): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2023
Nigerians are curse people.
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by stayclearofme: 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
stanliwise:

To you I guess
To everybody that have Sense.
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by ufuosman(m): 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congrats to him
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by Omoawoke: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
drlucky17:
Na we get lagos but you live in a slum , Nobody is dragging with you , the igbos you despise are prospering Everywhere . Channel the energy to bettering your poverty ridden life

Cry me a river
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by Fearyourcreator: 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
fatdick:
Na our mentality grin
I used qatar and UK analyse what their budget will give everyone in the country if shared annually ... Country ... Qatar got like $62b federal budget for 3m people ... UK got £450b for 69m people ... Check what Nigeria got for over 200m people ... We compared New York and Lagos ... Newyork get like 8m people with $200b budget but Lagos with close to 16m people hardly get $5b .... They collect more from the rich to give everybody there ... But here the rich still wan rip person wey dey manage... Now people wey no come get still come wicked to one another... If most get them no dey wan lift another
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by Sleekfingers: 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
From top to bottomless pit.....
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by Fearyourcreator: 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
fatdick:
Hmmm, this is really sad. See federal budget abeg shocked
Nigeria no get money for that real change we want ... Oil alone cants do it ... Do you know the annual budgets for Havard university ... It's billions in dollars... Budgets wey many Nigerian states no get one school dey gulp am... I dey always laugh if people starts comparing things... Our government should open brain and the people should also support them too... Its our own ... Even individuals too need open brain... See silicon valley ... No be to dey build hotel everywhere ... Boys go come carry girls smoke or take substance... Hotels and bars everywhere ... Now young boys no wan go school again sef... So many things sef... I always tell people use Google and see the money driving this people's economy... Dem go open mouth... I heard here someone saying Obi will give us 60KMW in his first term if he enter... I look am say the biggest hydro electric dam in the world drives 22KMW ... I was like he will build two in four years or what ... People go just open mouth like say naso e easy ...
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by Fearyourcreator: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
fatdick:
Hmmm, this is really sad. See federal budget abeg shocked
US never enter 400m people na... 4tr to 6tr annually ... Nigeria supposed dey like $1tr annual budget ... No matter wetin politicians wan pack he go show ... Or you believe say white sef no dey chop money ni
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by stanliwise(m): 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Minjim:

Tell that to your Rep. In Isuikwuato, Abia .
For you to think every opposition means igbo then I dont think I have anything to worry about.
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:11am On Mar 20, 2023
Mylove55:
you did not focus on your south east where Lp could not sweep small anambra the home of your obi.diot
Focus on your Osun where Pdp sweeps everywhere
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by Prettygirl200(f): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2023
MadamExcellency:
If you call what happened in Lagos State, an election then you are one of the most miserable Nigerians.

This election had shown that the majority of the politically active persons in Nigeria have no character, no conscience, and no integrity to defend in themselves.
At all I feel so sad, I cried yesterday when I saw the way thugs were attacking innocent voters just bc they want their candidates to win, I cried when u saw how apapa market was burnt down leaving many men jobless and leaving their families hungry, all.bc of the hatred the yorubas has for the igbos and non igbos I cried when i saw mc oluomo throwing little little sacks of garri to the masses and they were hungrily fighting for it, I cried at that point I knew they have weaponised poverty and are using tribalism to have their way. The only set of people that has interigity and are untribalistic are the south south and southeast. I cried and I asked God if this is how the poor and the innocent will continue to suffer? I asked God why I was born in a country like this. It broke my soul down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend / Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP / Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.