Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Very Messy And Shameful gubernatorial Election In My Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Very Messy And Shameful gubernatorial Election In My Area (651 Views)

Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos / Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment / Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Messy And Shameful gubernatorial Election In My Area by Cmarketer(m): 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
This is unbelievable. Masked like boko Haram. Thugs came out to openly scatter the voting process just to rig the election.
Our estate gate was initial locked to prevent them from coming in. They come in threes and fours as Mrs. Essien's security. Mrs Essien is the APC's chairman of mainland local govt. who lives inside the estate. The estate in question is LSDPC Estate in glover Road, by cemetery
in Ebute Metta Lagos.
At exactly 11;25am. They stiked on all the polling units in the estate. They fought people recording. Shameless chairman and her thugs. Polling stations affected are 15,71 and 47. They tried to level the wide gap that LP is giving to APC. 56 for LP to 5 for APC

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid09i79AnxGYv3sobMuzqjaxR6d4HNFJnLErzoyrYT3e7jv3Lqd7tkk9zF572RxnJSal&id=100059317778451&mibextid=Nif5oz

1 Like

Re: Very Messy And Shameful gubernatorial Election In My Area by haffaze777(m): 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
They are freedom fighter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Messy And Shameful gubernatorial Election In My Area by Cmarketer(m): 11:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
You are fourth class citizen. That's why you have turned to thuggery. Don't worry, all yorubas will soon be evicted from UK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Messy And Shameful gubernatorial Election In My Area by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hmmm 😏
Re: Very Messy And Shameful gubernatorial Election In My Area by LegendHero(m): 11:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Go back to Ibo land to vote.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Messy And Shameful gubernatorial Election In My Area by HydraFeeds(m): 12:04am On Mar 19, 2023
Cmarketer:
You are fourth class citizen. That's why you have turned to thuggery. Don't worry, all yorubas will soon be evicted from UK
lol hatred .
Re: Very Messy And Shameful gubernatorial Election In My Area by Bodmas06: 12:21am On Mar 19, 2023
Sebi Lagos is no man's land nah, Why u no follow them dey drag things together say u follow them get the land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Messy And Shameful gubernatorial Election In My Area by Cmarketer(m): 2:28am On Mar 19, 2023
How I go follow them. When I know say that at least 50% of them, no go see 2027 election. Poverty, hunger and bad governance distress for don kill all of them before then. Oshi

1 Like

Re: Very Messy And Shameful gubernatorial Election In My Area by Cmarketer(m): 2:38am On Mar 19, 2023
haffaze777:
They are freedom fighter
Your freedom fighting cannot bring you out of your slum residence to a better accommodation. Or even afford you a better life. After the fight, you still go back to your slum-slum dog
So what freedom are you fighting for?
Re: Very Messy And Shameful gubernatorial Election In My Area by haffaze777(m): 4:26am On Mar 19, 2023
Cmarketer:

Your freedom fighting cannot bring you out of your slum residence to a better accommodation. Or even afford you a better life. After the fight, you still go back to your slum-slum dog
So what freedom are you fighting for?

E concern yougrin
Re: Very Messy And Shameful gubernatorial Election In My Area by Cmarketer(m): 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fourth class alaye. Educated and cultured yorubas are part of the obedient family. Only the alayes like you are tugs

(1) (Reply)

US And UK Governments Release Statements On Nigerian Elections / I Wish That Tinubu Understands The Writing On The Wall And Bow Out / Do you think there would be any difference between Buhari and Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.