Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State (6971 Views)

Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election / Breaking: PDP Records Landslide Win In Adamawa Guber Election / Buhari Disgraces Atiku With Landslide Win In Buba Galadima's Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by Godspikin: 8:06am On Mar 19, 2023
rayvelez:

You want incoming FG to support him to repel attack from Fulani herdsmen that’s not nice bro, you want to annoyed your Fulani northern master 🤷‍♀️

This your statement is why Igbo will never be president in Nigeria, as long as you see the relationship between the south west and the north as Slave-Master relationship rather than see it as a political alliance. Igbos will always cry at every election cycle whenever an Igbo candidate is presented as you guys will always lose till Jesus comes.

The magnitude of your cries will increase, so will the frustration that follows your failure of the pursuit of Biafra.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by Kingzeez10: 8:15am On Mar 19, 2023
ezechi242:

Bro he didnt promote tinubu ....they stole obis vote and added it to tinubus just as they did in Lagos....but my happiness is that tinubu will vomit everything he has stolen....just watch and see.....he has already wasted all the monies he stole from lagos remaining the mandate
Lol. I pray Tinubu matter no later keel you
Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by xareal(m): 8:23am On Mar 19, 2023
So benue no go get first lady? cry
Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by Tyranny: 8:31am On Mar 19, 2023
PPIA:

Very Very.

Boss, where u dey for Benue nah??
Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:31am On Mar 19, 2023
Roboto11:

He should have promoted Obi abi?

As in I wonder o, people are just unbelievable, just imagine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:37am On Mar 19, 2023
BigIyanga:

Same APC that let herdsmen kill his people, are going to give him support?? Good luck
Naija poor folks love their oppressors…

It’ll take you long to wake up. A weak governor is weak and will always be weak. Is APC also responsible for Ortom’s dead regime plagued by underachievement?

If at this stage you don’t know that a political party is a mere vehicle, you’re finished

A governor that wants to work will do so regardless of his/her political party
Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by Ebije1(m): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2023
I just dey look Benue ppl.. una wey sabi cry pass any other state. Una congratulations o
Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by nonhuman(m): 9:47am On Mar 19, 2023
We the Obidient congratulates the people of Benue and rev fr hyacinth, it's a win win for the good people of Benue state

Other rev father should aspire to be governors in most christian states, we need good leadership inspired from Gods words, those politician telling clegy not to get involved in politics are just mischievous just to keep the people down and milk them without interference
Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by oluwarotimi504: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2023
Worthy is the LambWorthy is the Lamb...
Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by PPIA: 10:04am On Mar 19, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Another Adasu. Mtchwww.
Can anything good come out of Benue?
Hater
Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by PPIA: 10:11am On Mar 19, 2023
Roboto11:

I'm sure you believe there is a Jubril in Aso Rock.

Not to forget, you must have been a huge investor in MMM.
grin

Bros calm down grin grin

I can't take it on his behalf anymore grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by PPIA: 10:12am On Mar 19, 2023
Gaabasky:
It is like the man is very popular, nice and highly accepted. But if he is a Rev Father who is going to be his first lady? Just asking
Wife of the deputy Governor takes the office in such case.

Also, the office of the first lady isn't compulsory.

It can be temporarily scrapped like Buhari did for his darling Aisha so that she will have time for full time service in the kitchen and dza odza room grin grin grin

Cc xareal

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by JONSYN7154: 10:22am On Mar 19, 2023
PPIA:

Hater
Bro, I'm not a hater. I'm more Benue that you think.
Arid land is more fresher than Benue State.
How many back logg of salary the government is owing workers.
Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by PPIA: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Bro, I'm not a hater. I'm more Benue that you think.
Arid land is more fresher than Benue State.
How many back logg of salary the government is owing workers.
So Alia is the problem?
Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by JONSYN7154: 10:46am On Mar 19, 2023
PPIA:

So Alia is the problem?
They're all the same bro.
Can we hang out t vandekya street in the evening if you're in Makurdi
Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by jospepper(m): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
PPIA:
Distinguished Nairalanders, Ladies and Gentlemen,

It is with great pleasure that I stand before you today to celebrate the remarkable victory of Reverend Father Hycenth Iormem Alia in the just concluded gubernatorial election in Benue State.

Reverend Father Hycenth Iormem Alia's victory in the election has been nothing short of spectacular. He won in a massive landslide victory as the flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress (APC), defeating his closest rivals from other political parties such as the People's Democratic Party (PDP) and the Labour Party (LP).

This is a victory that speaks to the courage and resilience of a man who has dedicated his life to the service of God and humanity. Reverend Father Hycenth Iormem Alia's journey to becoming the Governor of Benue State has been an inspiring one, and his victory is a testament to the power of faith, hard work, and dedication.

As a man of God, Reverend Father Hycenth Iormem Alia has always been committed to serving others. His vision for Benue State is one that is rooted in the values of equity, justice, and progress. He has promised to lead with integrity, transparency, and accountability, ensuring that the people of Benue State are at the center of his administration's policies and programs.

Reverend Father Hycenth Iormem Alia's victory is not just a victory for the APC, but it is also a victory for the people of Benue State. His victory sends a powerful message to the rest of the country that leadership is not just about politics or power, but it is also about service to the people.

As we celebrate this victory, let us not forget the challenges that lie ahead. There is much work to be done, and Reverend Father Hycenth Iormem Alia cannot do it alone. He needs the support of the people of Benue State to make his vision a reality. We must all work together to build a better future for our state, a future that is prosperous, just, and equitable.

In conclusion, I congratulate Reverend Father Hycenth Iormem Alia on his historic victory in the just concluded gubernatorial election in Benue State. I wish him all the best as he assumes office and begins the task of leading our state towards a brighter future. Let us all unite behind him and work towards building a better Benue State. Thank you.

Cc:
Kyase

Jospepper
Jones4190
JagabanBorgu
JONSYN7154
God1000

cool
My brother, there's a glimmer of hope, a new Benue of our dreams is possible.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by JONSYN7154: 9:49am On Mar 21, 2023
I pray we have a new Benue where the government will have the interest of the masses at đź’“ Heart where we see physical development in all the three zones.

jospepper:
My brother, there's a glimmer of hope, a new Benue of our dreams is possible.
Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by JONSYN7154: 9:53am On Mar 21, 2023
I hope he brings the change we all pray for.
Remember, give a man power and see the beast in him manifesting. Let him bring development the three polical zones in our dear Benue State.

Congratulations to him.

PPIA:
Distinguished Nairalanders, Ladies and Gentlemen,

It is with great pleasure that I stand before you today to celebrate the remarkable victory of Reverend Father Hycenth Iormem Alia in the just concluded gubernatorial election in Benue State.

Reverend Father Hycenth Iormem Alia's victory in the election has been nothing short of spectacular. He won in a massive landslide victory as the flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress (APC), defeating his closest rivals from other political parties such as the People's Democratic Party (PDP) and the Labour Party (LP).

This is a victory that speaks to the courage and resilience of a man who has dedicated his life to the service of God and humanity. Reverend Father Hycenth Iormem Alia's journey to becoming the Governor of Benue State has been an inspiring one, and his victory is a testament to the power of faith, hard work, and dedication.

As a man of God, Reverend Father Hycenth Iormem Alia has always been committed to serving others. His vision for Benue State is one that is rooted in the values of equity, justice, and progress. He has promised to lead with integrity, transparency, and accountability, ensuring that the people of Benue State are at the center of his administration's policies and programs.

Reverend Father Hycenth Iormem Alia's victory is not just a victory for the APC, but it is also a victory for the people of Benue State. His victory sends a powerful message to the rest of the country that leadership is not just about politics or power, but it is also about service to the people.

As we celebrate this victory, let us not forget the challenges that lie ahead. There is much work to be done, and Reverend Father Hycenth Iormem Alia cannot do it alone. He needs the support of the people of Benue State to make his vision a reality. We must all work together to build a better future for our state, a future that is prosperous, just, and equitable.

In conclusion, I congratulate Reverend Father Hycenth Iormem Alia on his historic victory in the just concluded gubernatorial election in Benue State. I wish him all the best as he assumes office and begins the task of leading our state towards a brighter future. Let us all unite behind him and work towards building a better Benue State. Thank you.

Cc:
Kyase

Jospepper
Jones4190
JagabanBorgu
JONSYN7154
God1000

cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

South-East CPC Says Presidential Election Was Free And Fair / Nigeria To Resume Gas Supply To Ghana / Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.