Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election (26624 Views)

Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary / Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections / Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by GoldenqueenC(f): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2023
Imagine youths fighting and hating on themselves because of elections that we all will either enjoy or suffer the consequence together just for bragging rights. Una mumu never do?

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by Ennovate(m): 10:23am On Mar 19, 2023
Chukwudi... If Dem cancel Lagos wetin Dem go con do for una SE states... We are against violence but when tenant start to threaten his landlord, then he deserves whatever consequence.

We know how intolerant you guys are in your Village.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by Tboymessiah(m): 10:24am On Mar 19, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Always having something to complain bout.......

Go to your state........if thugs in Lagos r maltreating and humiliating uπŸ“πŸ“

My friend just shut up Ur smelling mouth.. going back to which state...

Am a Yoruba man from Ondo state, talk to me and I will give u in 100 fold...... Ayelala lo ma pa e
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by undisputedKOC: 10:25am On Mar 19, 2023
chatinent:
The way people are going about this Lagos thing tho. If other states enjoyed the monopoly Lagos enjoys from the FG, I don't think all this Dubai glory would be given to Lagos. It's just so sad some have shown to be very tribalistic than the others.

I never knew APC were some people's choice until this election. All those crying about APC and Buhari all these years were staged. Wow.
It's not too late to kill yourself you this flat head refugee undecided
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 19, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Go to your state........if thugs in Lagos r maltreating and humiliating uπŸ“πŸ“
Military should take over from political rule right away.Politicians are not different from bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen bandits
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by ipobarecriminals: 10:25am On Mar 19, 2023
grin cool stay in ur house,u nor gree. U wan drag Lagos with omo onile

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by FairlyUSEDpussy: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2023
blazepascal:
you are not serious are we not one nigeria ..tribalism a d sentiments Don kill una if we are not one then dey should give Biafra their freedom

U see yo infantile reasoning.........

Neither staying in Lagos.......nor Lagosians will give u Biafra.........??

Go and occupy Abuja instead!!!!
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by juman(m): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2023
Go and vote in your region.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by bunmioguns(m): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Your username says it all
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by darediamond(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
I think okoros are looking for another civil war...MUST you involve yourself in Yoruba politics?

Dey play cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Elep me ask them oo!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by chatinent: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2023
undisputedKOC:
It's not too late to kill yourself you this flat head refugee undecided

Don’t mistake me for your real father.
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by CallmeCHIKE: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Why are dimwitted 1diots like you allowed to exist?
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by abuhusna1: 10:31am On Mar 19, 2023
Ibos and lies are like 5 and 6. They took your 24 carat gold watch and bangle hun because you dey go party. Which sane person wears gold to vote in a volatile election. Tell that to ndigbo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by 0monnak0da: 10:32am On Mar 19, 2023
chatinent:
The way people are going about this Lagos thing tho. If other states enjoyed the monopoly Lagos enjoys from the FG, I don't think all this Dubai glory would be given to Lagos. It's just so sad some have shown to be very tribalistic than the others.

I never knew APC were some people's choice until this election. All those crying about APC and Buhari all these years were staged. Wow.

What monopoly is this?
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by FairlyUSEDpussy: 10:32am On Mar 19, 2023
phemmyfour:
You're short-sighted....these thug you are praising or refusing to chastised now will be your nightmare after the election.

Watch out for increase in crimes and highway robbery in the coming days. At that time, they won't ask for your tribe before attacking you. Continue to glorify them. What goes around will surely come around.

LoL......

Same way we advised u on how supporting Nnamdi kanu.........had lead to self destruction and make yo region inhabitable to dwell...........

keep yo motherf**** sh*t here we don't need that hear.........

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by anonymous1759(m): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2023
chatinent:

I guess, everyone now knows their devils.

This is what your leaders in your state tells you Lagos is Favoured blah blah blah .
Your regional leaders use that as camouflage to hide their incompetence. If every region have someone like BAT development will spread nationwide .

You guys pay too much emphasis in Lagos and forget to worry about your States. Elect strong politicians in your states that can wrestle the federal government not weaklings who do boy boy to the northern oligarch, because that's what they've make you to believe that federal might is holding them .
We've countries in Europe without seaport doing exploits .
Take a look at obaseki he blamed godfatherism in is first tenure and got Eleced by the people what has he done without a godfather now for the past three years absolutely nothing tangible other than street light .

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by 0monnak0da: 10:34am On Mar 19, 2023
Tboymessiah:

My friend just shut up Ur smelling mouth.. going back to which state...

Am a Yoruba man from Ondo state, talk to me and I will give u in 100 fold...... Ayelala lo ma pa e
calm.down
Your mouth no big pass any body own
Una two go curse una set till dem ban una
THE END
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by FairlyUSEDpussy: 10:36am On Mar 19, 2023
Doracity82:
Whatever happened to this will happen to you and your family, but you won't be lucky to come out of it alive.... Amen

Cry cry baby!!!How r u??shame.......
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by kareemkamil(m): 10:37am On Mar 19, 2023
Igbo's should know Lagos isn't Igbo Land

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by darediamond(m): 10:40am On Mar 19, 2023
chatinent:

No a full blown Oduduwa Man, I HATE TINUBU'S EMPIRE!!!

Buut I hate far more a foreigner disrespecting me by saying a house I buld on my Ancestors owned Landvia No mans land.

So this election is not about Tinubu but a good Avenue to put sense in Any Foolish Igbo person who comes out to vote either in favor of apc or against apc. What concerns them with Politics In Oduduwa Land?

Did Buhari himself meddles with Abuja Locals? No. He rather travels to Daura to cast ia vote. What stops Igbos in Lagos from going back to Biafra Land to cast there votes if Not that they Are after telling we Southwesterns to our very face that Lagos remains "No Mans land" ?

We Are Never One And WE CAN NEVER BE ONE IN NOGERIYA!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by rigarmortis: 10:45am On Mar 19, 2023
Obidient4Tinubu:
The OP avoided mentioning the man's name so that we won't see that this is Chukwudi.

Meanwhile Mama Chukwudi was warned o

You no hey sense. So everyone must vote for one party? Your turn will come and you will complain too. No worry
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by ufotunang: 10:49am On Mar 19, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

..so APC cannot win election free and fair without violence and attack
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by GboyegaD(m): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2023
Parachoko:
Lies

He didn't put on any Gold wristwatch

And the election won't be cancelled

Less than 1% of the polling units were affected by thuggery.

We can't because of that cancel a Free and Fair Election in Lagos

May your life be as free and fair as the Lagos election.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by patrickcollins: 10:50am On Mar 19, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Shut up u criminal supporting evil but can never support the separation of Nigeria as a country so those people can go back to their states
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by ufotunang: 10:50am On Mar 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
I think okoros are looking for another civil war...MUST you involve yourself in Yoruba politics?

Dey play cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
...so APC cannot win election free and fair abi
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by bakynes(m): 10:51am On Mar 19, 2023
You already heard from a video in Abia where a LP election coordinator said they can afford to lose other states but Lagos is top priority and non- negotiable .All the way from Abia state and you say Gbadebo Chinedu Rhodes- Vivor is not an Igbo project.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by Believeintruth: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

You are very stupid. Your moniker speaks to how useless your life is.
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by Snoolv360(m): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2023
50 boys beat only you and you still have mouth to talk? One thing I dislike about obedience/lup people is that they're good at creating skits and make unnecessary noise.
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by ufotunang: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2023
Parachoko:
Lies

He didn't put on any Gold wristwatch

And the election won't be cancelled

Less than 1% of the polling units were affected by thuggery.

We can't because of that cancel a Free and Fair Election in Lagos
...can APC ever win a free and fair election

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by ufotunang: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2023
Obidient4Tinubu:
The OP avoided mentioning the man's name so that we won't see that this is Chukwudi.

Meanwhile Mama Chukwudi was warned o
...so APC cannot win free and fair election abi

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by ufotunang: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2023
The police men said MC oluomo was just joking.. see the joke here

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by chatinent: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2023
darediamond:

No a full blown Oduduwa Man, I HATE TINUBU'S EMPIRE!!!

Buut I hate far more a foreigner disrespecting me by saying a house I buld on my Ancestors owned Landvia No mans land.

So this election is not about Tinubu but a good Avenue to put sense in Any Foolish Igbo person who comes out to vote either in favor of apc or against apc. What concerns them with Politics In Oduduwa Land?

Did Buhari himself meddles with Abuja Locals? No. He rather travels to Daura to cast ia vote. What stops Igbos in Lagos from going back to Biafra Land to cast there votes if Not that they Are after telling we Southwesterns to our very face that Lagos remains "No Mans land" ?

We Are Never One And WE CAN NEVER BE ONE IN NOGERIYA!!!

Funnily enough, I’ve been hearing that Igbos allegedly said Lagos is no man’s land, but I’ve not seen a single person called out for it.

If you studied a political course, you’ll recognize propaganda when you see it.

For a fact, it’s not only the Igbos who are in Lagos but just during elections, because a supposed electorate of Igbo descent is contesting, the opposition could only use tribal statements as a stronghold.

Funny country tho.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Any Results Manipulation Was In Favour Of LP - Tribunal Judge, Moses Ugo / Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) / NLC President Joe Ajaero Visits Labour Party Headquarters (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.