Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: (22404 Views)

Police Intercepts Car Loaded With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Kano / Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) / Police Nab 17 Sacks Containing APC Thumb-printed Ballots In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by stillme231: 8:07am On Mar 19, 2023
Na their way .. una dey do una selves
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Fcwilly: 8:08am On Mar 19, 2023
They were caught pants down, unexpected
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by prettyliz(f): 8:09am On Mar 19, 2023
9jaupdate001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMNSBOBhP44
INEC is totally messed up...the man has his rewards waiting for him in hell cause every blood caused by APC is on his head...so enjoy while you can Mamood Yakubu
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by ogwumgbe: 8:10am On Mar 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
Nigeria is not ripe for democracy.military takeover from politician is a rescue mission.military head of state didnt take loans from world bank like the politicians.there is nothing to show for the trillions of loan they take.

Even the infrastructures Nigeria is enjoying today was built by the military, these idiots polithiefians came and destroyed everything even sold some infratstructures, useless stinking monkeys, Military should take over jare, I support it, this civilian government takes us to no where,

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Splendorgurl: 8:10am On Mar 19, 2023
Even their faces looks horrible, dem don bribe una with money wey go purge una, ndi uchu.
Demonic party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by KingKO22: 8:10am On Mar 19, 2023
Seyiemath:
All the smelling Yorubas are from Lagos, even the ones that lives in huts and shanties in Osogbo, Ijebu 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lagos is a slum, over rated gutter.

I am Yoruba, just incase you want to quote me, We yorubas are highly stupid
I pray you and your family as well as your unborn generation remain stupid forever 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Amen 🙏
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Blaze14k: 8:10am On Mar 19, 2023
OneTwoOne:
We're not seeing Anambra massive rigging flying the space.
What's happening

Zombidiot

You should get the video thats how u gather evidence
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 19, 2023
Good acting to make APC look bad, oya cencel the election in that Local government completely. Only mumu will believe APC is trying to rig election where over 90% of voters are for LP
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by oluwaseyi0: 8:12am On Mar 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
Nigeria is not ripe for democracy.military takeover from politician is a rescue mission.military head of state didnt take loans from world bank like the politicians.there is nothing to show for the trillions of loan they take.

How old are you?
All this mililieum babies that where not taught history in school

Military didn't borrow? Which debt did Obasanjo and okonjo iweala paid and pled off?

It's better almagedeon come to take over than the military
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Skeduw20(m): 8:12am On Mar 19, 2023
Dedeity:
Apc is a demonic party that must be destroyed

How real is this? Where is the inec official? Let's us think too, u can just accept what someone said just to favour themselves...
That is why in school they ask for references.

Initially I tot I was going to c the official in police station being arrested. U can alws lie to ignorants
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Blaze14k: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Even the infrastructures Nigeria is enjoying today was built by the military, these idiots polithiefians came and destroyed everything even sold some infratstructures, useless stinking monkeys, Military should take over jare, I support it, this civilian government takes us to no where,

Honestly i thought i was the only one who want military rule again. I think that's what nigeria need
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2023
kill her immediately
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Hanndye: 8:14am On Mar 19, 2023
Jostoman:
Nigeria is a Scam, i will never waste my time on nigeria election again, infact na thunder go fire anybody wey go tell me to come out and vote that my vote will count in any nigeria election again

This one beats me. sad sad

1 Like

Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Waffarianman(m): 8:14am On Mar 19, 2023
Jostoman:
Nigeria is a Scam, i will never waste my time on nigeria election again, infact na thunder go fire anybody wey go tell me to come out and vote that my vote will count in any nigeria election again

Just think back during the time of Ibori and Ogboru election in Delta state that year when they rig the election in favour or Ibori... Then till now I don't vote because it ain't counting. Anything they like make them do we "survive the times" Nas
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Angrymode: 8:14am On Mar 19, 2023
They should be thoroughly beaten as thieves they are before handing them over along with the evidence to another set of thieves called the police.
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Safyqueen: 8:15am On Mar 19, 2023
Dedeity:
Apc is a demonic party that must be destroyed

How? If I may ask.
Is it after winning presidency?
The oppositions are not ready yet to do away with APC because of greed.

A divided opposition can never dislodge United ruling party from government house.
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Itsemekhona: 8:16am On Mar 19, 2023
This women ought to have been given severe slaps and bitten up very well.
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by nnamdi640: 8:17am On Mar 19, 2023
Ofemmanu1:
Nyamiyflat are useless, all of em.
Afonja are more useless
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Seyiemath(m): 8:17am On Mar 19, 2023
KingKO22:

I pray you and your family as well as your unborn generation remain stupid forever 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Amen 🙏

Are you Yoruba ? If you are then you are stupid
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Heffalump(m): 8:17am On Mar 19, 2023
....if not because we have a dead man as president
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by attahbashir(m): 8:18am On Mar 19, 2023
Why be say na women them they use perpetrate these things? Except for thuggery.
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by securitywatch50: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2023
What APC can not do does not exist
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by onuman: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2023
Lol. Imo is a state headed by an Election-thief-in-charge.
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Ebuka78: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2023
lansile:
Good acting to make APC look bad, oya cencel the election in that Local government completely. Only mumu will believe APC is trying to rig election where over 90% of voters are for LP

Didn't you hear what one of the girls said?

The problem with Black is that they forget to lay foundation for the incoming generation.

If everybody finally becomes evil like the ruling party, then the country is finished!

Politics has turned many people into devil's.

They now defend bad.
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by luluosas(m): 8:24am On Mar 19, 2023
If they are lynched now, people will be crying blue murder
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by onuman: 8:27am On Mar 19, 2023
Racoon:
Here are what people knows about the APC
Con men and women will be totally in charge of every department of government of Nigeria if APC continues to be in charge of Nigeria after May 29th 2023.
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Tannhauser(m): 8:30am On Mar 19, 2023
AntiChristian:
See media trial and judges giving judgement!

It's not only about APC!
LP too rigged in their stronghold especially in the east!

Two wrongs don't make a right you imbe.cile! Bring the evidence, let justice be done no matter whose ox is gored.

1 Like

Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Crumbian: 8:31am On Mar 19, 2023
Seyiemath:
All the smelling Yorubas are from Lagos, even the ones that lives in huts and shanties in Osogbo, Ijebu

Lagos is a slum, over rated gutter.

I am Yoruba, just incase you want to quote me, We yorubas are highly stupid

The bolded became very clear this election period. Especially the older generation, people who manage to secure a government job with SSCE
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

How old are you?
All this mililieum babies that where not taught history in school

Military didn't borrow? Which debt did Obasanjo and okonjo iweala paid and pled off?

It's better almagedeon come to take over than the military
All this politicians who are not following laid down electoral law would be in exile if military take over.They are the ones taking Nigeria backwards.
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by AntiChristian: 8:36am On Mar 19, 2023
Tannhauser:

Two wrongs don't make a right you imbe.cile! Bring the evidence, let justice be done no matter whose ox is gored.

I'm not here in support of rigging but the evidences abound!

You're the ninny here!
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Jemex003: 8:38am On Mar 19, 2023
9jaupdate001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMNSBOBhP44

Wetin Igbo cannot manipulate to paint APC black? I know deep down it's work of Eluu Pee handwork.
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by akpunda86: 8:42am On Mar 19, 2023
Jostoman:

Bro I feel Ur pains likewise me.Till we start Electronic voting and do away with paper voting.
Very painful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly Overrides Fubara To Pass Four New Bills Into Law / Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike / Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.