Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,345 members, 7,954,401 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: (22596 Views)

Police Intercepts Car Loaded With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Kano / Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) / Police Nab 17 Sacks Containing APC Thumb-printed Ballots In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Originalsly: 8:50am On Mar 19, 2023
Hmmm ... are they still alive? ... I know one of them will burn for like two days. Caught and nothing is done ... same government in power ... next elections next level of rigging. This Party is here to stay in power.
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Dedeity: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2023
Safyqueen:

How? If I may ask.
Is it after winning presidency?
The oppositions are not ready yet to do away with APC because of greed.

A divided opposition can never dislodge United ruling party from government house.
Tinubu can never rule Nigeria. This a sign of what to come if he attends the throne.
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by oluwaseyi0: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
All this politicians who are not following laid down electoral law would be in exile if military take over.They are the ones taking Nigeria backwards.

I keep asking you military from where? from Mars, Jupiter or Plutos grin grin grin grin grin

if it's 'Nigerian' military you are expecting to sanitize things or you expect the military to follow any laid down rule then you are better off praying that Amagedeon takes over
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Collysmith: 8:59am On Mar 19, 2023
Hope uzodimma doing his work

Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Proudlyomonna: 9:04am On Mar 19, 2023
Apc brought in a dangerous game into our political space,they turned Our Politics into a bloody do or die affair.
POWER is all they crave for.
Up Labour everywhere.
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by ogwumgbe: 9:11am On Mar 19, 2023
Blaze14k:

Honestly i thought i was the only one who want military rule again. I think that's what nigeria need

Military is the only answer, Nigeria is currently a communist state because it's only in communists states are leaders selected instead of elected, so there's not different between Nigeria and a communist State so the best thing is for military to take over, at least you have not heard of a military president junketing the world on a medical trip before, it never happened, they are more patriotic than these bastards godforsaken animals in human skin
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by ud4u: 9:14am On Mar 19, 2023
Na their way
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Dedeity: 9:19am On Mar 19, 2023
madridguy:
From the video I still need to question the whole drama.
As a zombie that you're, I did not expect you to believe it
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by mechanics(m): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2023
Evil party.
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by abobote: 9:19am On Mar 19, 2023
Nigerians are dubious in nature

In a country like Ghana, they have conscience and will not be agreed to be used by politicians
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Everlastingson: 9:22am On Mar 19, 2023
I urge every well meaning Nigerian to keep calm. The drug lord's judgement is near. God will soon bring him down and APC will be destroyed. Power belongs to God. Do not think that God will allow these evil men to destroy His plans and program for Nigeria. Let the true people of God continue in prayer.
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by shortIGBOman: 9:31am On Mar 19, 2023
IGBO People helped Tinubu to rig election in IGBO Land grin grin

Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Prenonjebose: 9:32am On Mar 19, 2023
INEC failed woefully. No decency, no shame and iota of respect for fellow citizens who you encouraged to come out and perform their civic responsibility . The process of registration for voter's card, with long queues in non clement weather is all in vain. This is the worst INEC.
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by alizma: 9:48am On Mar 19, 2023
There is more to this. The way he go straight to bring that out and the shock on those ladies faces require more investigation.
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by tesppidd: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2023
The BVAS used in the Presidential took them politicians unawares.

They came back prepared this time.

Nows the order is snatching the BVAS, Chasing voters with thugs, Writing/ Changing results during collation, and telling opponents "go to Court"
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by SenatePresdo(m): 10:01am On Mar 19, 2023
Dedeity:
Apc is a demonic party that must be destroyed

It can't be destroyed, who will destroy?

Ordinary Election they couldn't even allow our will to prevail.
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 19, 2023
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
Many of them don't have conscience. Our system of government is poor. There should be a law that automatically, u will be disqualify.

When they sell their souls to devil...

We are nothing before em
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Dedeity: 11:14am On Mar 19, 2023
Skeduw20:

How real is this? Where is the inec official? Let's us think too, u can just accept what someone said just to favour themselves...
That is why in school they ask for references.

Initially I tot I was going to c the official in police station being arrested. U can alws lie to ignorants
If you don't have data to watch the video let me so I could sub for you or you watched it and you refused to believe it as an urchin ?
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Segzy19: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
This is wrong!
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by ufotunang: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
So APC cannot win election free and fair
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by yankison(m): 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bullshit when people would not come together and fight for right .. I'm waiting for a day a police officer would stop me and be asking me for my phone na that day I go rather die coz I wont take it easy
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by Ebymyk(m): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
See their ugly faces..
Re: INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: by coolplanet: 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
Many of them don't have conscience. Our system of government is poor. There should be a law that automatically, u will be disqualify.

I think I have solution to Nigeria problem on electoral matters.

Let's emulate e voting system or if we can't afford that, let's continue with same process but this time around,never engage the police for such assignment. Get 2 soldiers per polling units. Any soldier who allows ballot box to be snatched under his watch should be prosecuted ,disengaged and jailed for years. He should not be allowed to travel to any country after his jail term. He should be banned for life. I tell you,no one will snatch any box. Touts would stay away. U wan die now. Our police are the most useless organization I have ever seen. Anyway I never encountered them before and I don't pray so.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy / Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. / Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.