Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy (6070 Views)

Shameful Act-miss Nollywood Organizer Spotted Eating On The Road / 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? / Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by SenatePresdo(m): 9:35am On Mar 19, 2023
I love what just happened in lagos grin

Liberal igbos don finally get sense.

Nigeria is not one, and can never be.
Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by mrcrabs(m): 9:47am On Mar 19, 2023
Goldendick:
With or without elections. Make sure you're getting paid either ways. Igbo dey pay me. Yoruba de pay me. Hausa dey pay me. Efik, Edo, Idoma, Ibibio, Tiv et al.

Fools dey yab theirselves cos of political differences online. Big fools! 🤡 As if maybe, if u be Igbo or Yoruba the price wey I go bill you go reduce. Lol 🤣

Make una dey kill una self finish, okay??
Me I dey focus on my customers.

As I wake up by 7.35am, I check my email and I done get over 12 orders alone this morning.

And none of them ask if i be Hausa or Igbo before placing order smiley

As Una dey waste time on top tribal B.S 💩 that is instigated by oyibo and political elites to divide us, me I dey make my money

So long as internet no off for Naija I go always dey cashout. Thanks to online business ..

Thanks to CandyOps, boss!!!

I laugh when people carry politics on their heads, people way never see food chop grin grin, funny thing is when it comes to the time to do giveaway you will see everybody begging for money not minding the tribe the money came from. Na clowns full this nigeria I swear
Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:49am On Mar 19, 2023
Lol the fools wey dey dine with you tribalistic idiots self don receive sense na. Awon akotile ta niwon, but wan ti wake up sha

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by searchng4love: 9:50am On Mar 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

Probably because as a kid, you are still battling with comprehension....
Kpele.
Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by SHIVA001: 10:11am On Mar 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

He's not telling anyone that he will stop being their friends or purchase goods from them.

But he's simply telling them that he will henceforth be careful with the people he trusted earlier who because of his choice of candidate began to threaten him for choosing and standing by what he choose.
Whatever
Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by ProphetM0hammad: 11:03am On Mar 19, 2023
internationalman:

You guys should stop this nau.

I used to have yoruba guys as friends and they were completely different from the ones I see online everyday.

Y'all are painting the good yorubas in bad light. I used to see you people as the less tribalistic among the 3 major tribes in Nigeria. Please just stop.

I'm Bini by the way.

Yorubas are the least tribalistic
Because you will always see Christians and Muslims in good numbers among us
That's why Yorubas can marry from every tribes in Nigeria
There are many Yorubas married to ibos and Hausas, but it's hard to see a marriage between Igbo and Hausa

Go to the west, even in ogun state and ekiti and see how the igbos are living freely there without anybody disturbing them.

Just last week an Igbo woman killed her Yoruba landlord in ogun state.

I'm based in kano and i know how the ibos here live in fear and are always cautious not to trespass and offend the Hausas

But we gave them equal chance in our home but they started insulting us and overstepped their boundaries.

I can't deceive you, they've shot themselves in the foot and they will pay for it, they've created an igbophobia that won't go away anytime soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by Psady(m): 11:51am On Mar 19, 2023
internationalman:

I used to have yoruba guys as friends and they were completely different from the ones I see online everyday.

Y'all are painting the good yorubas in bad light. I used to see you people as the less tribalistic among the 3 major tribes in Nigeria. Please just stop.

I'm Bini by the way.
Them bring out the demon wey dey chill inside jejely! If I come to Edo and tell u to vote Mr A and u say no based on u don't trust A . Then u heard am calling u a fool around your state just so am able to sell my candidate to others of your brother's,my guess u wouldn't be sitting and watching me tarnish u owing to the fact that u know better of the said candidate am about to impose on your state,if kasala burst who go feel am more?
Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by dapsoneh: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
When hunger wire you, your brain go reset
Na small be the one wey u see when you pushed ur twin brother away grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by Karlifate: 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
This boy has come again with his foolish arrogance.

Even Davido that's more influential than you is not making noise. cheesy

Someone that couldn't manage the table of his nuclear family is ranting on social media, about other people's tables.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
When I realized the number of people who have unfriended or blocked me on Facebook, who have unfollowed me on Twitter and blocked me on WhatsApp, I just laugh.

May Obidients never happen to us again.

We have never had such political intolerance in the history of electioneering in Nigeria.

I have never voted in Lagos governorship election before, but I had to do so yesterday. This is not a typical Yoruba behavior. But we were pushed to the wall in a manner we have never been so pushed before.

Again, I say, may Obidients never happen to us again. May a divisive man like Peter Obi never come near our political space again.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by sukar886: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yorubas so much hate igbos , God forbid , becos of tribalism the refused to vote for there own brother, the best is to divide this country , make everybody go en way,... I was against Simon ekpa before but now am supporting him, we are not at all, the hatred is much

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by internationalman(m): 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
Psady:
Them bring out the demon wey dey chill inside jejely! If I come to Edo and tell u to vote Mr A and u say no based on u don't trust A . Then u heard am calling u a fool around your state just so am able to sell my candidate to others of your brother's,my guess u wouldn't be sitting and watching me tarnish u owing to the fact that u know better of the said candidate am about to impose on your state,if kasala burst who go feel am more?

We also have Igbos and Yorubas participating in the electoral process in Edo and yet you don't hear us calling for their head. As a matter of fact we have many streets owned by those two tribes.

The Igbos in particular have taken over our markets in Benin ranging from New Benin, Mission Road, Forestry and Hamburger in Oba market and yet instead of us getting worked up we end up liking them for it.. Most of us even prefer patronizing the Igbos to our indigenous people..

Please y'all should just let love lead.
Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by internationalman(m): 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Yorubas are the least tribalistic
Because you will always see Christians and Muslims in good numbers among us
That's why Yorubas can marry from every tribes in Nigeria
There are many Yorubas married to ibos and Hausas, but it's hard to see a marriage between Igbo and Hausa

Go to the west, even in ogun state and ekiti and see how the igbos are living freely there without anybody disturbing them.

Just last week an Igbo woman killed her Yoruba landlord in ogun state.

I'm based in kano and i know how the ibos here live in fear and are always cautious not to trespass and offend the Hausas

But we gave them equal chance in our home but they started insulting us and overstepped their boundaries.

I can't deceive you, they've shot themselves in the foot and they will pay for it, they've created an igbophobia that won't go away anytime soon

Here we go again. Ok lets assume or even agree you are right, does that now mean you are advocating for tribadism.
Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by Dedeity: 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
searchng4love:
His State is in the bondages of Simon Ekpa, ESN terrorists and UGM urchins

Go home.
When the Igbo demands to leave and have their our country you idiots will start begging for one Nigeria. Dirty Yoruba Muslim fools
Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by Dedeity: 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ofemmanu1:
Wereyy..

You go cry taya...

Go and dine with potopoto Jews in alaigbo
When the Igbo demands to leave and have their own country you idiots will start begging for one Nigeria. Dirty Yoruba Muslim fools
Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by ProphetM0hammad: 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
internationalman:

Here we go again. Ok lets assume or even agree you are right, does that now mean you are advocating for tribadism.

I don't see it as tribalism
We'll stamp our authority, that's all.

Familiarity breeds contempt, they've been so relaxed and comfortable cos of the atmosphere we afforded them that they suddenly forgot where they are.

When i watch and read about their bragging leading to the guber election, i became very upset.

They got carried away when Obi won in Lagos because some yorubas were against Tinubu's Muslim Muslim ticket

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by Psady(m): 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
internationalman:

We also have Igbos and Yorubas participating in the electoral process in Edo and yet you don't hear us calling for their head. As a matter of fact we have many streets owned by those two tribes.

The Igbos in particular have taken over our markets in Benin ranging from New Benin, Mission Road, Forestry and Hamburger in Oba market and yet instead of us getting worked up we end up liking them for it.. Most of us even prefer patronizing the Igbos to our indigenous people..

Please y'all should just let love lead.
exactly how it goes here , streets are named in Igbo names even major bustop ,markets ? We got them in excess numbers trading their business without any qualms but politics , may be when I get to see them govern a place like Edo state then I will retract from my actions.
Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by CodeTemplar: 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Eat alone then.
Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by blowjohn(m): 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Pettiness.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by kingthreat(m): 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
The pain after labouring in vain.
Elections cannot always be your way. If it doesn't work, you restrategize or take politics off your mind.
Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by internationalman(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Psady:
exactly how it goes here , streets are named in Igbo names even major bustop ,markets ? We got them in excess numbers trading their business without any qualms but politics , may be when I get to see them govern a place like Edo state then I will retract from my actions.

They would govern us in Edo if they had one Edo parent. Isn't that the only circumstances surrounding the ones that govern Lagos?
Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by damosky12(m): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
internationalman:

I'm Bini by the way.

I am always baffled. These are only some few jobless guys online who just catch fun in spewing hate.

Funny enough, MOST Yorubas out there campaigned and voted for Obi. They want an Igbo presidency in him. "Obi lo'kan." How many Igbos dey Lagos?

The yorubas in Lagos themselves are against Tinubu and his urchins.
Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by HellVictorinho7: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Goldendick:
With or without elections. Make sure you're getting paid either ways. Igbo dey pay me. Yoruba de pay me. Hausa dey pay me. Efik, Edo, Idoma, Ibibio, Tiv et al.

Fools dey yab theirselves cos of political differences online. Big fools! 🤡 As if maybe, if u be Igbo or Yoruba the price wey I go bill you go reduce. Lol 🤣

Make una dey kill una self finish, okay??
Me I dey focus on my customers.

As I wake up by 7.35am, I check my email and I done get over 12 orders alone this morning.

And none of them ask if i be Hausa or Igbo before placing order smiley

As Una dey waste time on top tribal B.S 💩 that is instigated by oyibo and political elites to divide us, me I dey make my money

So long as internet no off for Naija I go always dey cashout. Thanks to online business ..

Thanks to CandyOps, boss!!!
i won't mind if you let me know how i can also earn through this online business. embarassed
Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by Psady(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
internationalman:

They would govern us in Edo if they had one Edo parent. Isn't that the only circumstances surrounding the ones that govern Lagos?
That's where u get it wrong ,lagosians didn't see gbadebo as a good replacement for someone like sanwo olu, his hate utterances coupled with the way most Igbo decided to highjack the campaign ,it begin to seem it's Igbos against the Yoruba , and that uprooted his background . No where in the world anyone succeeds politically in such scenario .
Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
When dem get SHOW for Lagos or SW n we no show... we won't put FOOD on his TABLE.. na who get FOOD DEY SIDDON TABLE CHOW! grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:
I can't blame him for saying that, he's been pushed to the wall
what kimd of wall lol.
you should go through his twitter and instagram posts prior to the elections
Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
They're not humans because they chose another candidate? Foolish being.

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
internationalman:

I'm Bini by the way.

Another Bini, shebi na u na dey ginger Ibos to dey call Yorubaland no man's land or Bini land! I am not surprised you're siding with the okoros that are fingering your oba of bini anus. Tell that fat gay oba of yours to come and collect Lagos, what is he waiting for?
Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by internationalman(m): 8:06am On Mar 20, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Another Bini, shebi na u na dey ginger Ibos to dey call Yorubaland no man's land or Bini land! I am not surprised you're siding with the okoros that are fingering your oba of bini anus. Tell that fat gay oba of yours to come and collect Lagos, what is he waiting for?

We are satisfied with the little land and one State our people occupy. My oba don't do tribalism. Non of us are tribalistic in Edo.

Some tribes originated from the great Benin kingdom and yet you don't see us claim ownership of those tribes or the people. Our motto is live and let live.

One Nigeria my foot. Y'all should better start agitating for oduduwa nation since clearly you are already exhibiting that trait. It would even be much easier now that a Yoruba man is the president elect. Cause the way I see it Nigeria will never work with Yoruba, hausa and Igbo together.

This election really revealed a lot of things about different group of people in Nigeria.
Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by highchief1: 9:15am On Mar 20, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ill-not-eat-with-some-people-after-election-rudeboy/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp7foOONkau/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

NLFPMOD
MYND44
DOMINIQUE
SEUN
FYNESTBOI
MISSYB3
wise celebs don’t get themselves involved too much with politics.make Obi matter no go affect una.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Idibia And Kanu Nwankwo Launch Football Talent Search / Photos: Dammy Krane, Phyno Spotted With Enugu State Governor's Daughter / WOW!!!! Nicki Minaj Finally Shows Off Her Boooobies [18+]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.