Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy (6068 Views)

Shameful Act-miss Nollywood Organizer Spotted Eating On The Road / 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? / Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by DodadaKoKigbe: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
internationalman:

We are satisfied with the little land and one State our people occupy. My oba don't do tribalism. Non of us are tribalistic in Edo.

Some tribes originated from the great Benin kingdom and yet you don't see us claim ownership of those tribes or the people. Our motto is live and let live.

One Nigeria my foot. Y'all should better start agitating for oduduwa nation since clearly you are already exhibiting that trait. It would even be much easier now that a Yoruba man is the president elect. Cause the way I see it Nigeria will never work with Yoruba, hausa and Igbo together.

This election really revealed a lot of things about different group of people in Nigeria.

So, you're now denying the Ibo dogs you sent to social media to heat up the polity with 'na Edo get Lagos' nonsense. Chai! Okoro don suffer for this world. Tell your oba to stop hiding behind the shadows and come out as a man. Stop sending IPOB/LP to do your dirty job.

Live and let live my foot!
Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by Probz(m): 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2023
internationalman:

We are satisfied with the little land and one State our people occupy. My oba don't do tribalism. Non of us are tribalistic in Edo.

Some tribes originated from the great Benin kingdom and yet you don't see us claim ownership of those tribes or the people. Our motto is live and let live.

One Nigeria my foot. Y'all should better start agitating for oduduwa nation since clearly you are already exhibiting that trait. It would even be much easier now that a Yoruba man is the president elect. Cause the way I see it Nigeria will never work with Yoruba, hausa and Igbo together.

This election really revealed a lot of things about different group of people in Nigeria.

It really did.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! / My Famous Butt Is All Natural [photos] / Olamide Real Phone Number - And Whatsapp Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.