Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga (60651 Views)

Why Tinubu Asked Osinbajo To Leave Lagos Politics, Relocate To Ogun — Babaleye / Why I Will Interfere With Upcoming Bayelsa Elections - Goodluck Jonathan Vows / How To End Godfatherism In Lagos Politics – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by nurusystem(m): 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Scream:

If he posted this, he is stupid

What of u
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by georgeakins: 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
doublewisdom:
Las las Yorubas are fighting a lost battle. Lagos is forever gone. The takeover is happening daily, little by little. As we speak, someone is selling his ancestral land to do owambe. The Yorubas are running scared already. Compare last election to this one and see the input by non Yorubas. Na small small something.

All of you ran away to Ibo land during June 12 crisis.
Some day, we will burn down everything you have and you will go back to Ibo land.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
fareed69:

Petty indeed.
Go to the SE and do that
Bunch of ingrates.
We give them wotowoto

You sold their Land to them, did they collect it at gun point?
The government closed their Seaports , if it was open you think you would see them here?
You out of greed Lost Kwara state to Fulani, how does that concern SE peeps?

And lastly, how in your ignorance are they ingrates? Do you feed them? No, Do you clothe them, No. Innoson has his business in SE , did any SW person give him a dime? Then how are they ingrates? Did they come to you for Alms, that you helped them and they treated you like wrong lots?

Take it or leave, People like you are the Number 1 problem this country has. People that reason only when they have sex....
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by SenatePresdo(m): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Aldol:

Na now u com get sense. But where u keep ur sense since na. Well if your people go gree listen to you is another challengee. But things won't be as rosy for you in Lagos anymore as it used to be. You have woken up the beast in my people with una oversabi. You have pushed my people to the wall and they have decided to reason your matter.

Reason matter as in how?

Tell me one single thing you people can do?
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Dbestbrest: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
chokekachy:
Onanuga is the Director, Media and Publicity APC Presidential Campaign Council.

https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1637221887582388225?t=aiXoxBCAI6gJ_RiGk8slzw&s=19

Exactly, let this year be the last time they will ever shook their smelling mouths into Lagos politics. Enough is now enough. Awon omo irankiran
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Iamzik: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bobloco:
But an "Igbo man" defeated the all mighty Jagaban in the same Lagos State

Hmmmmmm!
The truth is, When I look at individuals like Bayo Onanuga, FFK, Dele Aleke, MC Oluomo, Festus Keyamo and realized that they are the mouth piece of Tinubu.... I weep for this country

It will only get worst

Y'all need to stop decieving yourselves and tell yourselves the hard truth. Many yorubas voted for Peter Obi during the presidential election...mostly Yoruba youths including yours sincerely.

It is arrogant for Igbos to think that it was only igbo vote that made obi win Lagos. This takeover and conquer, no man land bragging was what killed support for LP. Most yorubas that voted for Obi felt slighted and voted for Sanwo Olu.

Make Una dey calm down. No half Yoruba can win governorship anywhere in the east as at today. Stop giving what you cannot take
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Scream(m): 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
nurusystem:

What of u

If I speak for a so-called president elect, I won't go that low. He is stupid QED. I am smart.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by ufotunang: 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Neddstark:

Boost una business na. If Lagos no favor you, sambisa is no man's land.
If igbos leave Lagos that is the end of Lagos...the internal generated revenue of Lagos will be very low..they will be not enough money to develop Lagos.., that is why the Lagos State governors and even tinubu does not joke with igbos
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Neddstark: 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:

Tinubu is no god and will soon join his ancestors

Peter Obi will never be president of Nigeria.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by shegz24(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
loosecanon50:
People like this foolish bigoted man shouldn’t be allowed to use social media. Infact, Nigeria is too volatile to be an entity.

At this point, I dare say Nigeria can never be one. We’re just deceiving ourselves.

When Igbos were calling Lagos a no man's land, when dey cancelled anyone that didnt support Obi, when they threatened to take Lagos and kick the Oba of Lagos out, where were you?

Werey

1 Like

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Neddstark: 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
ufotunang:
If igbos leave Lagos that is the end of Lagos...the internal generated revenue of Lagos will be very low..they will be not enough money to develop Lagos.., that is why the Lagos State governors and even tinubu does not joke with igbos

De bobo yaself
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by MasterShifu010(m): 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
Jeferious:
My brother grin....wetin concern us and all the political brouhaha? When we no be politicians?

That’s what people don’t understand , that’s why you see business men like dangote , elumelu , mike adenuga , etc congratulating and aligning with whoever wins , the shocking part be say most of the masses who voted for the winners won’t benefit anything compared to what these men will benefit , and these men may not have voted for the winner , the one wey Dey pain me na the tribalists , some of them may even be working for the tribe they hating on …..
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by haffaze777(m): 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

A new rule will come out of Lagos Assembly and will be very pro- indigene and pro- Yoruba.

Sure,we need multiple of such rules.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by ufotunang: 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Neddstark:

De bobo yaself
...you know that I am saying the truth
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by obrian888: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nayturalistic:
Ingbos are the reason why South Africans,Ghana are attacking Nigerians as they always lose their senses once given little chance. It has always been in their blood and they are still the one to turn the tables around on you and claim you’re tribalistic yet they are the one true genuine tribalistic tribe in this entity called Nigeria.

Very scary set of people. Little wonder Ahmadu Bello said they (the northerners) are not and will never be ‘alive to their (the ingbos) responsibilities’.. the whole world knows the Ingbos are the ones who would get to a place or a land and within a year try to take over that land.. or they get to a workplace and within months start scheming and plotting (at the detriment of their colleagues) to get to the very top, with their dubious, cunning and mischievous attitudes.. the day Lagos civil service as a case study, starts employing STRICTLY Yorubas to all the vital positions in government, then that’s when the Yorubas can truly and truly say that they own their lands again.

You all can go to north civil service and see if you find a single Ibo man there, this was the precedent set by Ahmadu Bello, Balewa and the likes. Cuz both men practically made sure they focused on their fellow Hausas first when it comes to employment and such. But come Alausa here and see things for urself.. and make I pray say Ogun no go kill whoever says Igbos are getting appointments in Sw civil services simply Becos they are ‘competent’.. cuz THAT would NOT be true!. We have countless and equally or even much more competent Yorubas who can fill these positions but nope,,, na them de waka for streets these days with nothing to do, while the Yeye Govt keeps bringing foreigners and aliens to be occupying all vital offices in its civil service. Yorubas brought whatever is going on today on themselves: simple as that.. if they had deployed the northern tactics Ahmadu Bello, Balewa and co used back then, I swear to who created me, the only Igbos that would be in Lagos today and be prospering would be the iPhone cord and charger sellers.. radarada set of people. You no want make dem tell u say here Nobi your land, but you de act exactly in the manner that requires you being told point blank what you are and what your history is and how much you need to go back to ur precious region and ‘develop’ it instead.

PS: No one stops you hateful beings from having your Biafla, Infact incase you never knew or observed enough, the Yorubas would be the most happiest if you folks got your republic and just left another man’s land and territory alone. Cuz we all know it’s Becos ur region is sort of fruitless and that’s why you all always feel the need to travel and switch up locations, which no one had a problem with, untill now that you fulls are projecting out ur real selves..

You must be very very dull, ibo land is fruitless and Yoruba land is fruitful? show me one yoruba land that is fruitful? they call Lagos a no man's land because of the numerous tribes from all over the world that come there to do business, and they are not coming because Yorubas made it fruitful, people come there before 1980 because it was federal capital of Nigeria. all the Banks in Nigeria have their headquarters there, oil and all multi national companies, the sea pots, the airports, almost all federal parastatals have their headquarters there, and the Yorubas didn't make this happen, it happened because of it's status as a federal capital territory, get this into your tiny skull dullard, that story of Emilokan the sick drugge built Lagos, nobody is buying that trash. Yoruba knows how to make a land fruitful, why is Eikiti, Ondo, Oyo and Osun even Ogun that is a twin state to Lagos not fruitful?
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by hardbody: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

Calling Lagos a no-mans land is disrespectful, bigoted and insensitive. It is clearly a statement of hate. We can all live peacefully with one another. However, we all need to be respectful of the plurality of Nigeria.

Lagos is no man's land. I live here, pay my taxes here and flourish here. Sadly you can't do nada about it.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by MasterShifu010(m): 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Philgafauto:

You need to burn certain bridges with evil people.

Everything is not money brother.

You have to stand for something.

My brother , after God , na money !…..
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by ifihearam: 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Juoflife1:
My first trip to Lagos was when I started hearing that " Lagos is no man's land". This was years back. Why was this used as a tool in 2023 elections? I am an Igbo woman that supports good governance, hence my support for sanwoolu. I know cubana openly campaigned for sanwoolu. Psquare, falz etc completely stayed away. All the people I called yesterday didn't step out of their house. Igbos and non Igbos. So, which Igbos are you talking about? Is there really a reason for this hate? Maybe there is something I am not understanding?

What you do not understand is Religion and Tribalism will always be the driving force of Nigeria's elections. Hence obi never visited a mosque but only churches. he visited Igbo dominated areas in lagos for campaign.

When LP won lagos in the presidential election, some saw it as another avenue to topple lagos state..if LP fielded another candidate it would not be a problem, but digging from, the GBV's past he has been tormenting and against the yoruba..he was in PDP and contested using chinedu in his name he was perceived as an Igbo in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by hardbody: 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
obrian888:

You must be very very dull, ibo land is fruitless and Yoruba land is fruitful? show me one yoruba land that is fruitful? they call Lagos a no man's land because of the numerous tribes from all over the world that come there to do business, and they are not coming because Yorubas made it fruitful, people come there before 1980 because it was federal capital of Nigeria. all the Banks in Nigeria have their headquarters there, oil and all multi national companies, the sea pots, the airports, almost all federal parastatals have their headquarters there, and the Yorubas didn't make this happen, it happened because of it's status as a federal capital territory, get this into your tiny skull dullard, that story of Emilokan the sick drugge built Lagos, nobody is buying that trash. Yoruba knows how to make a land fruitful, why is Eikiti, Ondo, Oyo and Osun even Ogun that is a twin state to Lagos not fruitful?

I align with you. I ask the same questions...why are the other yoruba hamlets which we have not developed grow to the same level as lagos
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by PremiumTech: 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

Calling Lagos a no-mans land is disrespectful, bigoted and insensitive. It is clearly a statement of hate. We can all live peacefully with one another. However, we all need to be respectful of the plurality of Nigeria.

Do you have the video in which they said that or you are saying blindly or because you are bigot?
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Neddstark: 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
ufotunang:
...you know that I am saying the truth

Okoro i don hear you
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by ddeola: 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
I personally don't believe Igbos interfered in Lagos politics, rather it was politicians that brought in tribalism into Lagos politics. Politicians must STOP bringing tribalism into serious business of leadership and accountability.

People of Lagos stand together as one and demand quality leadership.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Funflipper: 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
DenreleDave:

If u want one Nigeria, let Igbo man Elect Yorubas in House of rep, senator and governorship in the east

Then we can Consider.....

Igbo man won't allow another tribe rule in their states but they want to rule in other lands.... They will even Insult you

The crooked things think they are smarter because of their imaginary 10 heads.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by fareed69(m): 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
gimakon:

You sold their Land to them, did they collect it at gun point?
The government closed their Seaports , if it was open you think you would see them here?
You out of greed Lost Kwara state to Fulani, how does that concern SE peeps?

And lastly, how in your ignorance are they ingrates? Do you feed them? No, Do you clothe them, No. Innoson has his business in SE , did any SW person give him a dime? Then how are they ingrates? Did they come to you for Alms, that you helped them and they treated you like wrong lots?

Take it or leave, People like you are the Number 1 problem this country has. People that reason only when they have sex....

E dey pain you.
Just laboured in Vain

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Bobloco: 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
MSesan:

You can say that again!

It will only get worst

And be careful of what you wish for, it shall come to past!

We didn't wish for anything in 2015, but starvation, fuel scarcity, insecurities, Naira scarcity, ASUU eight months strike etc came to pass
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Bobloco: 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
chiefoga:

And you will continue to weep, your pain is just starting until you change your hateful bigoted ways, we will continue to dish it to you hot and raw, idiots grin

Get out of mentions you bigot
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by DOM7: 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
This call just awaken their contribution in Lagos politics, is Tinubu from Lagos, Sanwo olu,and many people that holds offices in Lagos from there? Because they are Yoruba? Common! Just tell us you are running Oduduwa republic. By the way constitutional wise as a Nigerian is not crime to vote and be voted for having spend sometime there or born there.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Bobloco: 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

I don't listen to people online like that... I watch only Tinubu speech like three or so and I was impressed... I look at the person am dealing not noise. Honestly I don't listen to these people.. Like sanwo I listen to him too ...

Okay
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Buikechukwu35(m): 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nayturalistic:
Ingbos are the reason why South Africans,Ghana are attacking Nigerians as they always lose their senses once given little chance. It has always been in their blood and they are still the one to turn the tables around on you and claim you’re tribalistic yet they are the one true genuine tribalistic tribe in this entity called Nigeria.

Very scary set of people. Little wonder Ahmadu Bello said they (the northerners) are not and will never be ‘alive to their (the ingbos) responsibilities’.. the whole world knows the Ingbos are the ones who would get to a place or a land and within a year try to take over that land.. or they get to a workplace and within months start scheming and plotting (at the detriment of their colleagues) to get to the very top, with their dubious, cunning and mischievous attitudes.. the day Lagos civil service as a case study, starts employing STRICTLY Yorubas to all the vital positions in government, then that’s when the Yorubas can truly and truly say that they own their lands again.

You all can go to north civil service and see if you find a single Ibo man there, this was the precedent set by Ahmadu Bello, Balewa and the likes. Cuz both men practically made sure they focused on their fellow Hausas first when it comes to employment and such. But come Alausa here and see things for urself.. and make I pray say Ogun no go kill whoever says Igbos are getting appointments in Sw civil services simply Becos they are ‘competent’.. cuz THAT would NOT be true!. We have countless and equally or even much more competent Yorubas who can fill these positions but nope,,, na them de waka for streets these days with nothing to do, while the Yeye Govt keeps bringing foreigners and aliens to be occupying all vital offices in its civil service. Yorubas brought whatever is going on today on themselves: simple as that.. if they had deployed the northern tactics Ahmadu Bello, Balewa and co used back then, I swear to who created me, the only Igbos that would be in Lagos today and be prospering would be the iPhone cord and charger sellers.. radarada set of people. You no want make dem tell u say here Nobi your land, but you de act exactly in the manner that requires you being told point blank what you are and what your history is and how much you need to go back to ur precious region and ‘develop’ it instead.

PS: No one stops you hateful beings from having your Biafla, Infact incase you never knew or observed enough, the Yorubas would be the most happiest if you folks got your republic and just left another man’s land and territory alone. Cuz we all know it’s Becos ur region is sort of fruitless and that’s why you all always feel the need to travel and switch up locations, which no one had a problem with, untill now that you fulls are projecting out ur real selves..
have you ask yourself simply questions like these why is Lagos so filled up? Why is mutara Muhammad airport only viable airport in whole of southern nigeria, why do government shut down All working refineries in SE, SS, you called SE fruitless apart from lagos which Yoruba state come close, why is Yoruba not fighting for ilorin which was taken in their presence, do you think if government opens igwuocha seaport ( port harcourt) or cross river or even river niger you can still see Igbo man in your useless Lagos that was even name by Portuguese Lagos,
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by stevonics: 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Those tribalists are brainless.
olisaokere:

So igbos in Lagos should not vote because it’s a Yoruba state??make some of una try to dey talk with some little sense I take God beg una.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bobloco:

Get out of mentions you bigot

Cry! grin
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Fearyourcreator: 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bobloco:

Okay
Yeah.. Cuz most things on social media na lie plenty pass na why.... I dont say bad about other contestants sef... I no get time bad mouthing wetin I no sabi... But supporters dem dey collect for my hand ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) / Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State / Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.