Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga (60488 Views)

Why Tinubu Asked Osinbajo To Leave Lagos Politics, Relocate To Ogun — Babaleye / Why I Will Interfere With Upcoming Bayelsa Elections - Goodluck Jonathan Vows / How To End Godfatherism In Lagos Politics – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by onatisi(m): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2023
it is part and parcel of the game, there are some boundary lines that shouldn't be crossed. can an ibo man dare to become the governor of sokoto and even start claiming that Sokoto is a no man land / some statements used in the last few days to this election have been highly inflammable and if not for the maturity of Yorubas, things might have degenerated, this is why i think there should be a social media censorship board that will regulate and monitor contents on Nigeria social media space

dynicks:
Omo the level of politics and ethnic bigotry in Nigeria is on a high scale!....Ain't child's play!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by bonnyhope: 9:29am On Mar 19, 2023
Na wao!!!

And this is coming from a supposed educated elderly person

1 Like

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 19, 2023
Nigerians: we want a competent Leader
APC : Vote tinubu
Nigerians : We vote Peter Obi
APC : *After rigging election*, See Igbos are the problem of Nigeria, They say Lagos is no mans Land
Yorubas : Igbos say Lagos is no mans land, we wait for them after elections, We would not vote Gbadebo, his name is Patrick. He is bastard yoruba...

Shame on gullible Yorubas.. Shame on all of you!

This is what happened during the Elections. The big question is, Does fulani and Hausa recognize the Yorubas? Even after this rubbish done, will they still recognize you?

2 Likes

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by N3TRAL: 9:29am On Mar 19, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Is there any proof that igbos are calling Lagos no man's land? If someone from the North bent on causing division between igbos and yorubas impersonate an igbo and call Lagos no man's land, you always blame igbos. Have ever seen an igbo man in your life apart from social media calling 'Lagos a no man's land? answer me

Me too. I experience it everyday. It scares me that I'm not attacked lol.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by haffaze777(m): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2023
searchlight:
Tinubu built Lagos, he's the best thing that happened to lagosians after agege bread but he lost Lagos to a man in Anambra that didn't do anything 8n Anambra. Inteprete the statement

That's why he's your president elect 🤣🤣

9 Likes

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Onyipk: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

Calling Lagos a no-mans land is disrespectful, bigoted and insensitive. It is clearly a statement of hate. We can all live peacefully with one another. However, we all need to be respectful of the plurality of Nigeria.

You that is talking are you really from Lagos?
Your claims is even worse for you are suppressing the true indigenes of Lagos.

You cannot come from Osun, Ogun, O yo, Ekiti and Ondo state and still claim Lagos because I am yet to see a TRUE LAGOSIAN (a person whose descent is truly from Lagos state) rule in Lagos state.

Thus, until a TRUE INDIGENOUS LAGOSIAN rules Lagos, Lagos state remains a NO MAN'S LAND .

What is good for Emeka from Anambra state, should also be good for Bola from Osun, Ogun, O yo, Ekiti and Ondo state

9 Likes

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by jaxxy(m): 9:30am On Mar 19, 2023
All these people making comments against igbos in lagos elections are implicating themselves.

igbos are constitutional entitled to vote in lagos and anywhere in Nigeria. These anti democratic statements from anti democratic elements are serious misfires.

They don't even know. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by chukwuibuipob: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2023
Ayo25:
Time to resume Biafra or death grin
cool On point after May 29 .Pythons are ready to shot any bEAST blokos wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by OmegaAutos: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2023
Mystic216:
Lol
Let 2027 reach first
That’s when you Yoruba Muslims will see Wetin pass una moda

Don’t be shocked an Igbo man will be in Lagos ballot come 2027 and he will win

If any Yoruba person get mind, go contest in Anambra or Enugu.
Buh Lagos, Igbos will rule una very soon

Keep wailing
Stvpid people

cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by DeTruthh: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2023
Neddstark:
The dominance instinct of the igbos should be limited to the South Eastern states. Because we sold land to you, doesn't mean you will try and use the democratic system to install a leader against the wish of the Yorubas.
As for GRV, your political career is dead unless you kneel and beg Tinubu and other Yoruba leaders for betraying your tribe.

Not to worry after Tinubu leaves, you will start worshipping Seyi. Slavery no be only when chain dey your hand. A lot of you are already in slavery.

3 Likes

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by shaggyosas(m): 9:31am On Mar 19, 2023
Now I know why the great Edo people say, "Edo no be lagos" because many foolish yoruba people full there who take lessons from an area boy...school fees wasted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by MasterShifu010(m): 9:31am On Mar 19, 2023
Shey elections don finish , make everybody rest ..my own be say make cbn release money make my business boom mbok , besides all Nigerian politicians na business partners , why will I burn bridges cos of cynical politicians ….

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:31am On Mar 19, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

Calling Lagos a no-mans land is disrespectful, bigoted and insensitive. It is clearly a statement of hate. We can all live peacefully with one another. However, we all need to be respectful of the plurality of Nigeria.

Oya begin to expel the millions of non Lagosians out of Lagos since that's what is in your mind.

Lagos is not the same with other states in Nigeria. There is a massive difference because of its strategic economic status.

If you guys continue like this, Lagos will soon be deserted. This status and economic advantage that the state is enjoying now will cease. And be transferred to another state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Philgafauto: 9:31am On Mar 19, 2023
Neddstark:
The dominance instinct of the igbos should be limited to the South Eastern states. Because we sold land to you, doesn't mean you will try and use the democratic system to install a leader against the wish of the Yorubas.
As for GRV, your political career is dead unless you kneel and beg Tinubu and other Yoruba leaders for betraying your tribe.

Really?? We are in trouble in yoruba land.

I will never be ashamed of being a yoruba man. If I were to come to this world again, I wish to be yoruba.

But, believe me brother, we shall see the end of Tinubu soon in yoruba and National politics.

We will defeat the evil forces in yorubaland this year.

Just watch as things will happen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:31am On Mar 19, 2023
loosecanon50:
People like this foolish bigoted man shouldn’t be allowed to use social media. Infact, Nigeria is too volatile to be an entity.

At this point, I dare say Nigeria can never be one. We’re just deceiving ourselves.
We can never be because Igbo Amaka people can never allow Yoruba or Hausa people to rule them in the East.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Kennydoc(m): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2023
DenreleDave:

If u want one Nigeria, let Igbo man Elect Yorubas in House of rep, senator and governorship in the east

Then we can Consider.....

Igbo man won't allow another tribe rule in their states but they want to rule in other lands.... They will even Insult you

How many Yorubas are actively involved in local politics in any Igbo state? What is even the percentage of Yorubas living in South East as a whole? Is it not the same way Igbos cannot be allowed in government in the remaining 5 Yoruba States.

Is it so hard to understand that Lagos is mega city and has so many tribes? It cannot operate like most other states that are local.

In the UK for example, the Mayor of London is native Asian because of the large proportion of non-British people in London. In many other counties especially outside major cities, a foreigner cannot dare to contest for mayor.

3 Likes

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by WithFact: 9:32am On Mar 19, 2023
I don't expect this comment from Onanuga in anyway but these guys are embarrasive anywhere they found themselves all over the world. S.A, Indian, U.S.A, UK, CANADA etc.

Kano is resting on their nonsense now unlike before.
Nest is gwari in FCT Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by R1234(f): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2023
Very horrible human being , I'm yoruba, what happened yesterday was not an election , sir agbaya oponu aye rada arije nidi ibaje,

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Achievers81: 9:32am On Mar 19, 2023
For there to be a better Nigeria, I believe we need to allow equal opportunity to every Nigerian. If you want to enjoy something in another man's land, you must allow them to enjoy same in your land.
I served in Nkanu east in Enugu and I know the way Ibos relate with other tribes. They see their own as being the best but always criticize what doesn't belong to them.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by 0monnak0da: 9:32am On Mar 19, 2023
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by occfx: 9:33am On Mar 19, 2023
dynicks:
Omo the level of politics and ethnic bigotry in Nigeria is on a high scale!....Ain't child's play!!

I still understand why the useless country is fixated on unity by force. Country don't deserve any unity. No European country will have this kind of differences and still be preaching unity

5 Likes

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by onuman: 9:33am On Mar 19, 2023
dynicks:

But quest for proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta will not allow these ethnic bigots to subscribe to dissolution of dysfunctional Nigeria.
They believe that no country can survive without proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits. Most Shophistiwretched.

2 Likes

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Psady(m): 9:33am On Mar 19, 2023
Mystic216:
Lol
Let 2027 reach first
That’s when you Yoruba Muslims will see Wetin pass una moda

Don’t be shocked an Igbo man will be in Lagos ballot come 2027 and he will win

If any Yoruba person get mind, go contest in Anambra or Enugu.
Buh Lagos, Igbos will rule una very soon

Keep wailing
Stvpid people
For your own party, and I dey suspect say na you be that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Saidfx(m): 9:33am On Mar 19, 2023
Scream:

If he posted thus, he is stupid

He posted it, even other tribes were irritated with the statement too...it is very very stupid of them to reason lagos is no mans land. Very careless and treasonous statement angry angry sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Philgafauto: 9:33am On Mar 19, 2023
MasterShifu010:
Shey elections don finish , make everybody rest ..my own be say make cbn release money make my business boom mbok , besides all Nigerian politicians na business partners , why will I burn bridges cos of cynical politicians ….

You need to burn certain bridges with evil people.

Everything is not money brother.

You have to stand for something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 19, 2023
Until Igbo man understands he's alone in Nigeria the better for him.

During the war many was forced to change their name so as to no be identified as Igbos.

They are trying now to make Labour party as Igbo party so as not identify with them.

They hurt and killed their own people with claims they look like Igbos so they stop identifying with Igbos.

They tag everybody Igbo to kill them so as not to identify with IGBO.

They kept pushing Igbos to the corner...when we start to protect our people's interests BBC will rush to call it arrogance to protect their short term political interest.

IGBOS IN LAGOS GO BACK HOME.... BUSINESS WILL GO WITH YOU GUYS ANYWHERE YOU GO.

4 Likes

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Chrismania100: 9:33am On Mar 19, 2023
Stop reasoning through your anus,,nobody has ever dragged Lagos as igbo land,what we drag is that you cannot be an Indigenes of Osun state claiming lagosian..Me,I am from.Rivers state I cannot come from Rivers State claiming Calabar becos Rivers is in South South.I only see hatred if yorubas over igbos,but covering it up with Lagos is no man's land sterotype delusion.
They are envy cos igbos did not support them.Is it only igbos that supported GRV? An Evil tribe always claiming useless accommodative syndrome

DoTheNeedful:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2023
Lagos is Yoruba land and Yoruba owns it

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by olisaokere(m): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2023
chokekachy:
Onanuga is the Director, Media and Publicity APC Presidential Campaign Council.

https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1637221887582388225?t=aiXoxBCAI6gJ_RiGk8slzw&s=19

So igbos in Lagos should not vote because it’s a Yoruba state??make some of una try to dey talk with some little sense I take God beg una.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by 0monnak0da: 9:34am On Mar 19, 2023
Kennydoc:

How many Yorubas are actively involved in local politics in any Igbo state? What is even the percentage of Yorubas living in South East as a whole? Is it not the same way Igbos cannot be allowed in government in the remaining 5 Yoruba States.

Is it so hard to understand that Lagos is metropolitan and has so many tribes? It cannot operate like most other states that are local.

In the UK for example, the Mayor of London is native Asian because of the large proportion of non-British people in London. In many other counties especially outside major cities, a foreigner cannot dare to contest for mayor.
What do you mean by Metropolitan?
Do you know the meaning of the word?

2 Likes

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 19, 2023
Philgafauto:

You need to burn certain bridges with evil people.

Everything is not money brother.

You have to stand for something.

Stand for what? Show us proof where Igbos say Lagos is no mans Land. We want to see it.
And may God help you , you do not show it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Wizzychuks(m): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2023
chokekachy:
Onanuga is the Director, Media and Publicity APC Presidential Campaign Council.

https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1637221887582388225?t=aiXoxBCAI6gJ_RiGk8slzw&s=19

nairaland is a platform were illterate yoruba gather and make tribalistic comment.....violating the platform rules and regulations and still not be ban......

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

AK47 Rifles, RPGs Coming To Nigeria From Libya Intercepted In Niger Republic / Oye Owolewa Elected Into US Congress, To Represent Washington D.C. / Troops Uncover ISWAP's Underground Armoury In Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.