Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga (60472 Views)

Why Tinubu Asked Osinbajo To Leave Lagos Politics, Relocate To Ogun — Babaleye / Why I Will Interfere With Upcoming Bayelsa Elections - Goodluck Jonathan Vows / How To End Godfatherism In Lagos Politics – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by koning: 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
DenreleDave:

Na civility we stand make dey make una dey disrespect us..

From. Henceforth, we will be uncivilised

..and face the consequences of your uncivilized behavior too.

You guys better tone this rhetoric down. Because a "State of emergency " is on the horizon if all these cheap talks leads to stupid action.
One idiot was saying that all Igbo lands and properties in choice areas of Lagos should be revoked. And the 'bascard' is from Osun state.

We have the courts as well as AK47s to wage the war on any fool who attempts such unconstitutional behavior.

Nigerians are free to live and own property in all parts of the country. Do you know how many properties owned by Igbos in Kano, Kaduna and Zaria?.
You can become as uncivilized as you want as long as you are ready to die for it.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by DMerciful(m): 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
We're owning local and national economies, you're talking of civil service......this lack of ambition makes you guys hate Igbos
Nayturalistic:
Ingbos are the reason why South Africans,Ghana are attacking Nigerians as they always lose their senses once given little chance. It has always been in their blood and they are still the one to turn the tables around on you and claim you’re tribalistic yet they are the one true genuine tribalistic tribe in this entity called Nigeria.

Very scary set of people. Little wonder Ahmadu Bello said they (the northerners) are not and will never be ‘alive to their (the ingbos) responsibilities’.. the whole world knows the Ingbos are the ones who would get to a place or a land and within a year try to take over that land.. or they get to a workplace and within months start scheming and plotting (at the detriment of their colleagues) to get to the very top, with their dubious, cunning and mischievous attitudes.. the day Lagos civil service as a case study, starts employing STRICTLY Yorubas to all the vital positions in government, then that’s when the Yorubas can truly and truly say that they own their lands again.

You all can go to north civil service and see if you find a single Ibo man there, this was the precedent set by Ahmadu Bello, Balewa and the likes. Cuz both men practically made sure they focused on their fellow Hausas first when it comes to employment and such. But come Alausa here and see things for urself.. and make I pray say Ogun no go kill whoever says Igbos are getting appointments in Sw civil services simply Becos they are ‘competent’.. cuz THAT would NOT be true!. We have countless and equally or even much more competent Yorubas who can fill these positions but nope,,, na them de waka for streets these days with nothing to do, while the Yeye Govt keeps bringing foreigners and aliens to be occupying all vital offices in its civil service. Yorubas brought whatever is going on today on themselves: simple as that.. if they had deployed the northern tactics Ahmadu Bello, Balewa and co used back then, I swear to who created me, the only Igbos that would be in Lagos today and be prospering would be the iPhone cord and charger sellers.. radarada set of people. You no want make dem tell u say here Nobi your land, but you de act exactly in the manner that requires you being told point blank what you are and what your history is and how much you need to go back to ur precious region and ‘develop’ it instead.

PS: No one stops you hateful beings from having your Biafla, Infact incase you never knew or observed enough, the Yorubas would be the most happiest if you folks got your republic and just left another man’s land and territory alone. Cuz we all know it’s Becos ur region is sort of fruitless and that’s why you all always feel the need to travel and switch up locations, which no one had a problem with, untill now that you fulls are projecting out ur real selves..
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by MikeofAfrica: 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
DenreleDave:
.. The possibility of ayo becoming a Councillor talkless of a governor in enugu is 1%

The possibility of Uche become governor in the west is 50%

So we want to reset everything... All should be equal... If not equal, let every man go to their region

Thanks

You are right that the possibility of Ayo winning any election in Enugu is 1% . What is the reason? His kinsmen, the Yorubas, are afraid of living and investing outside of their region in Nigeria. Hence the few Yorubas like Ayo who fate made to grow up in the east are seen as strangers.

The igbos in SE see them as strangers because very few of them are in the SE. Similarly, the few igbos in Osun are seen as strangers there. Their chance of contesting and winning any political position in Osun is less than 1%.

However, Lagos is a megacity that has millions of people from different tribes in Nigeria. It was suppose to be a place that unite all tribes in Nigeria.

Unfortunately, Yoruba bigots have vow that the over 5 million igbos in Lagos cannot even produce a senator in Lagos. Under an ideal situation, an igboman suppose to be the deputy Governor of Lagos. However bigotry has taken away our conscience and sense of reasoning.

If we overcome bigotry in Lagos, other states that looks up to Lagos for setting the pace will imitate lagos. Hence an Ayodele in Enugu will be accepted by the igbos and can win the Governorship of the state. An Emeka in Osun will also be accepted and can become Osun Governor.

It is only then that Nigeria can work because leadership will then be base on competence and not the kind of bigotry and tribalism that gave us people like Buhari and Tinubu.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by DMerciful(m): 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
You don't travel but want to win election, not by numbers but by fiat. Why are you guys so backwards?
DenreleDave:

If u want one Nigeria, let Igbo man Elect Yorubas in House of rep, senator and governorship in the east

Then we can Consider.....

Igbo man won't allow another tribe rule in their states but they want to rule in other lands.... They will even Insult you

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by DMerciful(m): 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Beg Tinubu? As what? The owner of Yorubas?

At this age you still practice idolatry?
Neddstark:
The dominance instinct of the igbos should be limited to the South Eastern states. Because we sold land to you, doesn't mean you will try and use the democratic system to install a leader against the wish of the Yorubas.
As for GRV, your political career is dead unless you kneel and beg Tinubu and other Yoruba leaders for betraying your tribe.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by DenreleDave(m): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
DMerciful:
You did nothing specifically to Igbos because Yorubas who looked like Igbos where melted with violence as well.

You don't know the Igbos, next gubernatorial election, our determination to rescue Lagos will be more. If you think a small violence like this will shake the Igbos when a 3yrs cuvil war couldn't, then you really don't know the Igbos

Empty chest beaters.... Make mouth on social media, come cry offline grin
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by DMerciful(m): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
When Awolowo was joining Nigeria independence alongside Ahmadu Bello and Zik, he should have told you guys the implications.

One of the implications of joining a country is that you lose your land to the country to be under her sovereignty. There's nothing like Yoruba land under the Nigerian Constitution.
All Nigerians have equal right everywhere in Nigeria.

Only violence can make APC win Lagos going forward, the day they abandon violence, they'd lose woefully. But they can use violence for long, it just take a president who's not corrupt to deploy the police and army with strict matching orders
Nayturalistic:

Lmao see this loser one de console hinself already. Why una No do ham this time? And Whetin make una believe say by that 2027, Yorubas no go don prepare better style down for una.. and don’t you ever divide the Yorubas ever in ur miserable hateful life again, nothing like Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslim make you de open ur banana de hear.

Abi una no even know about the simple sacrifices whey dem carry for una mata before election, una think na play or movie? This SW is the signature of the Yorubas bro, along with all her tradition. Amadioha no de here. Una go call ham call ham e no respond. Cuz it’s dead here. So Give respect to the owners of the territory you de. That is all they ever ask. Abi since all campaigns start last year whey una de talk so many crazy crazy things for SM, things unspeakable and unjustifiable, all in the name of fighting for ‘better Nigeria’, in the process pushing forward ur igbotic agenda, Whetin any of the Tinubu Supporters talk or do?.. na look we just de look them and we kept on believing in this man BAT, till he proved himself and you all should believe it or not, this is Gods Plan for Nigeria!.

Anuofias.. calling a set of people weak whereas they’ve always been the weaker one, the real weakling. Una whey go soon pack una load unaselves. We just de start. You hateful bastards asked for it and we are simply responding in like manner.

Nothing more.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Soadechanel: 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Lmao see this loser one de console hinself already. Why una No do ham this time? And Whetin make una believe say by that 2027, Yorubas no go don prepare better style down for una.. and don’t you ever divide the Yorubas ever in ur miserable hateful life again, nothing like Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslim make you de open ur banana de hear.

Abi una no even know about the simple sacrifices whey dem carry for una mata before election, una think na play or movie? This SW is the signature of the Yorubas bro, along with all her tradition. Amadioha no de here. Una go call ham call ham e no respond. Cuz it’s dead here. So Give respect to the owners of the territory you de. That is all they ever ask. Abi since all campaigns start last year whey una de talk so many crazy crazy things for SM, things unspeakable and unjustifiable, all in the name of fighting for ‘better Nigeria’, in the process pushing forward ur igbotic agenda, Whetin any of the Tinubu Supporters talk or do?.. na look we just de look them and we kept on believing in this man BAT, till he proved himself and you all should believe it or not, this is Gods Plan for Nigeria!.

Anuofias.. calling a set of people weak whereas they’ve always been the weaker one, the real weakling. Una whey go soon pack una load unaselves. We just de start. You hateful bastards asked for it and we are simply responding in like manner.

Nothing more.

A round of applause 👏👏👏
We are one Yoruba, I am a Yoruba Muslim and I believe in Sanwo olu
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by DMerciful(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Igbos cannot be intimidated.

If Igbos are easily intimidated, they wont be in their millions in Kano where they kill for a cartoon in Denmark. Lagos nor reach!
SenatePresdo:
I will advice igbos to stop voting in Lagos, it's not worth it.

If it's not presidential election, just stay in your house.

So much for one Nigeria.

If Yorubas want their states to be a one party state without opposition to checkmate the ruling Party, leave it for them.
It's their choice.

Let's go back and hold our state Governors extremely accountable, develope the East more.
if we do it in the East, other states would want to follow suit.
That's if they would want to.

1 Like

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by DMerciful(m): 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
How many time have Igbos been killed in Kano since the 1940s? Dont we have millions of Igbos in Kano?

You think say na so we dey fear?
DenreleDave:

Empty chest beaters.... Make mouth on social media, come cry offline grin
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by lhurd: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
God bless you for your that line. I have always and will continue to admonish Igbos to build the east and not put all their eggs in Lagos. E go shock them one day. Infact when it comes to the issue of Lagos, everybody begin reason to develop your own place. The way the Fulanis and hausa think they own Abuja. Story for another day.
dynicks:
Omo the level of politics and ethnic bigotry in Nigeria is on a high scale!....Ain't child's play!!

Lots of different tribes men/women are based in Lagos but anyone against sanwolu and tinubu , is termed as IGBO.......shit has turned scary!!

IF UV GOT ME SO MUCH IN YOUR HEAD, SIMPLY MEANS I'M BIGGER THAN YOU AND YOU ENVIOUS OF ME!!...

A precedence has been set...I just hope when it comes hurting, it doesn't turn severe....

Fact is lagos, based on Regionality, is a yoruba land....u can't take that away from them!.... IGBOS, while on the hustle else where, should think home!!..

Gush!! NIGERIAN'S PATTERN OF POLITICS STINKS TO HIGH HEAVENS!!

1 Like

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Dareal90s(m): 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
dynicks:
Omo the level of politics and ethnic bigotry in Nigeria is on a high scale!....Ain't child's play!!

Lots of different tribes men/women are based in Lagos but anyone against sanwolu and tinubu , is termed as IGBO.......shit has turned scary!!

IF UV GOT ME SO MUCH IN YOUR HEAD, SIMPLY MEANS I'M BIGGER THAN YOU AND YOU ENVIOUS OF ME!!...

A precedence has been set...I just hope when it comes hurting, it doesn't turn severe....

Fact is lagos, based on Regionality, is a yoruba land....u can't take that away from them!.... IGBOS, while on the hustle else where, should think home!!..

Simple sentence is hard for you, he is talking about the only tribe that calls Lagos a no man's land and you turned it to ethnic bigotry, let them call your state no man's land, how are they different from Fulani heardsmen?
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by hopexter(m): 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Guy it's a sign of madness to even think that Igbos vote can solely make anyone Governor in Lagos,this tribal hate go soon make you comot clothe run mad enter market soon grin grin
May the reign of whoever wins bring peace and prosperity to our beautiful Lagos State.
Up Labour everywhere grin

You will always call it hate but that’s your business. Igbos are not the only foreign tribe in Lagos. They have become a problem to Nigeria and it’s getting irritating. Pray for your state of origin and let the Yorubas pray for theirs, hypocrite.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Electorate: 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
dynicks:

Bro, the level of tribalism displayed during this election is scary and could lead to civil war if not checked, sadly our leaders are the one fanning it.

Seun your forum is now a breeding ground for tribal bigots and you are doing absolutely nothing about it or you are helpless yourselfi it so sad I am thinking of deactivating my account.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Soadechanel: 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Empty barrel make the loudest noise, this is the worse you People shouting against Yoruba can do, hide behind your phones and insult, yet you will greet your Yoruba neighbors and smile with them, yet anger has consumed you.. That anger will continue to consume you cuz whoever God has lifted can never be brought down with mere words on Nairaland, you cowards!!!
Sanwo Olu is winning Lagos
Tinubu is president elect
And those ones preaching constitution that Igbo can vote anywhere, i am very sure you guys just did copy and paste cuz they saw it on someone thread. Go and read the 1999 constitution oh I forgot you are incapable of reasoning, sheeps of Obi, you can wail, shout , curse us but the winners have won and yes that hatred inside of you will continue to consume you, Amen
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Dareal90s(m): 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
doublewisdom:
Las las Yorubas are fighting a lost battle. Lagos is forever gone. The takeover is happening daily, little by little. As we speak, someone is selling his ancestral land to do owambe. The Yorubas are running scared already. Compare last election to this one and see the input by non Yorubas. Na small small something.
They sell land to foreigners in America too, so don't get full of yourself, you can't outnumber the indigenous people of Lagos or any Yoruba state. Mind you all lands belong to the state government so u don't own the land u claim u bought.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by chiboycue: 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
chokekachy:
Onanuga is the Director, Media and Publicity APC Presidential Campaign Council.

https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1637221887582388225?t=aiXoxBCAI6gJ_RiGk8slzw&s=19

I wonder why some Yorubas are tribalizing the outcome of the Presidential elections. The tribes resident is Lagos came out to vote but some Yoruba have single out the Igbo tribe in Lagos and are venting their anger on them as if Igbos were the only tribe that made Peter Obi defeat Jagaban in Lagos state .

Mr Peter Obi won votes because the all the tribes in Lagos voted him. It was not only the votes of Igbos that determine the outcome of the Presidential elections. Because Peter Obi, an Igbo man, joined LP, some Yorubas have suddenly labelled LP as Igbo party. Some Yorubas has indirectly addressing GRV as Chinedu.

Will the Yorubas like it if the Igbos in Anambra State start harassing the yorubas that are trading in Onitsha ?
This drama by this Yorubas is so unfortunate.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Knaruto(m): 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nayturalistic:
Ingbos are the reason why South Africans,Ghana are attacking Nigerians as they always lose their senses once given little chance. It has always been in their blood and they are still the one to turn the tables around on you and claim you’re tribalistic yet they are the one true genuine tribalistic tribe in this entity called Nigeria.

Very scary set of people. Little wonder Ahmadu Bello said they (the northerners) are not and will never be ‘alive to their (the ingbos) responsibilities’.. the whole world knows the Ingbos are the ones who would get to a place or a land and within a year try to take over that land.. or they get to a workplace and within months start scheming and plotting (at the detriment of their colleagues) to get to the very top, with their dubious, cunning and mischievous attitudes.. the day Lagos civil service as a case study, starts employing STRICTLY Yorubas to all the vital positions in government, then that’s when the Yorubas can truly and truly say that they own their lands again.

You all can go to north civil service and see if you find a single Ibo man there, this was the precedent set by Ahmadu Bello, Balewa and the likes. Cuz both men practically made sure they focused on their fellow Hausas first when it comes to employment and such. But come Alausa here and see things for urself.. and make I pray say Ogun no go kill whoever says Igbos are getting appointments in Sw civil services simply Becos they are ‘competent’.. cuz THAT would NOT be true!. We have countless and equally or even much more competent Yorubas who can fill these positions but nope,,, na them de waka for streets these days with nothing to do, while the Yeye Govt keeps bringing foreigners and aliens to be occupying all vital offices in its civil service. Yorubas brought whatever is going on today on themselves: simple as that.. if they had deployed the northern tactics Ahmadu Bello, Balewa and co used back then, I swear to who created me, the only Igbos that would be in Lagos today and be prospering would be the iPhone cord and charger sellers.. radarada set of people. You no want make dem tell u say here Nobi your land, but you de act exactly in the manner that requires you being told point blank what you are and what your history is and how much you need to go back to ur precious region and ‘develop’ it instead.

PS: No one stops you hateful beings from having your Biafla, Infact incase you never knew or observed enough, the Yorubas would be the most happiest if you folks got your republic and just left another man’s land and territory alone. Cuz we all know it’s Becos ur region is sort of fruitless and that’s why you all always feel the need to travel and switch up locations, which no one had a problem with, untill now that you fulls are projecting out ur real selves..

If only our folks will focus on developing the port facilities in the SE/SS we would see if your land has still got relevance… to be honest I don’t think anyone can be blamed except my folks themselves.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Samfloxin(m): 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

Calling Lagos a no-mans land is disrespectful, bigoted and insensitive. It is clearly a statement of hate. We can all live peacefully with one another. However, we all need to be respectful of the plurality of Nigeria.

Why did they use thugs to prove that it not a no man's land? They should have allowed a free and fair process nah. They knew they will fail ,that's why they used force . But , remember we have Yoruba people in Igbo land
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by 49cents(m): 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nayturalistic:

igbos loat all in a civil war and came back and excelled.

i smell envy nothing else..save us the epistle
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by HajiaNotu: 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
DenreleDave:

If u want one Nigeria, let Igbo man Elect Yorubas in House of rep, senator and governorship in the east

Then we can Consider.....

Igbo man won't allow another tribe rule in their states but they want to rule in other lands.... They will even Insult you

Simple and straight forward grin
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Exedyne: 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Neddstark:
The dominance instinct of the igbos should be limited to the South Eastern states. Because we sold land to you, doesn't mean you will try and use the democratic system to install a leader against the wish of the Yorubas.
As for GRV, your political career is dead unless you kneel and beg Tinubu and other Yoruba leaders for betraying your tribe.

Wether he apologies or not, his political career in the west is dead and buried

1 Like

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Exedyne: 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
DeTruthh:
Lagos remains no man's land. All I need is for Obi to win in court and put some evil miscreants who never wants anything good to happen to this country to shame.

Continue your foolishness. You go soon collect, again
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by viodemus: 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Work within the system

Work within the system

Work within the system

minority slave, the igbo leech kind. You no talk your useless tribe name. You dey shame? I know say na one of those useless middle belt, but some middle belt get sense, your own na leech one. Most southern minorities get resources to sustain. Your useless tribe wan use igbos dey form importance. Talk who your useless tribe be. Nevermind, we are focusing on your northern masters, and/or your vice masters the yoruba islamics ones, so you na small fry. Herdsmen dey colonize una.

Islamics slave, we Christians will fight our way out since you guys think you have violence monopoly.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Scream(m): 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
shinealight:

Anybody whose ancestors came to Yorubaland by Night Bus and now have the effrontery to call Lagos ‘No Man’s Land’ is our problem in Yorubaland. End of story! shocked shocked

Few urchins on Twitter? Now, you started attacking all the people from the region where the urchins are from...you became a racist with touts like MC Oluoma, denying fellow citizens their rights (including other Yorubas) to prove what to people whose "ancestors came to Lagos on night bus" . Are some of them not better than you can ever be? Go and think of your life and stop this childishness
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by leketon: 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bobloco:
But an "Igbo man" defeated the all mighty Jagaban in the same Lagos State
What's the usefulness?
Saudi defeated Argentina but, Argentina took the trophy.

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Exedyne: 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
49cents:

igbos loat all in a civil war and came back and excelled.

i smell envy nothing else..save us the epistle

That's how you'll people will keep exposing your foolishness. Instead of you and your good for nothing lots to pick useful lessons from it you're still allowing stupid pride to control you

Joe igbokwe was right, after tinubus 8 years we are handing over to a northerner. You people can't be presidents with this stupid behaviour. Una never become president see the rubbish una dey do. Only God know wetin una go do if una enter aso rock. I'm never voting for any igbo again in the future. Either I vote for non igbo or I sit at home. It's time to relegate you psychos to the political dungeon.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Exedyne: 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Gentew:

I will advise you to first deal with IPOB and Unknown gunmen raping your mothers and sisters in various trenches, villages, huts etc in the east before you deal with peaceful lagosians...

Let them go to their erosion ravaged sadeastern afghaneastern. Lagos is too crowded.

1 Like

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by emekauser(m): 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Every election cycle same tactics. That is how Jimmy Abaje and Ambode ( during re-election primary) was tag an igbo interference
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Bawsse(m): 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
DenreleDave:
Exactly our point...
This should be the last time igbos will put their mouth in an affair like Lagos gubernatorial election..

They can aspire for senate and house of rep but when it comes to lagos governorship , they should mind their business..

If any Yoruba candidate comes to Igbos for endorsement, let them tell him to go and get his tribe endorsement.. Igbos should only align with whoever the majority of the tribe agree with...

Igbo should mind their business in Lagos... Hausa don't meddle into yoruba issue like igbos do...

I repeat:

House of Rep - Igbos are allowed
Senate - Allowed
Governor - Banned till Jesus comes and even if Jesus comes, igbos are not allowed.

So this is what convinced you all that "igbos want to take over lagos" 😂😂 something my little daughter can write and spread.. If this the only receipt ou have then you are truly dumb
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by BigIyanga: 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Igbos know that tribalism is bad… but Yoruba APC polittrickians and their followers dont.
Tinubu sponsored cadidate in Edo state.. is he from Edo?
Tinubu sponsored Chris Ngige as ACN senatorial candidate in Anambra ans he won.. Is Tinubu fron Anambra state?
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by shinealight(m): 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Scream:

Few urchins on Twitter? Now, you started attacking all the people from the region where the urchins are from...you became a racist with touts like MC Oluoma, denying fellow citizens their rights (including other Yorubas) to prove what to people whose "ancestors came to Lagos on night bus" . Are some of them not better than you can ever be? Go and think of your life and stop this childishness

None of them can ever be better than me, because I stick to my roots. As for you, You don’t appear to know where you belong ….one minute you’re Niger Deltan, the next minute you’re one of those who came on night bus, planning to grab other people’s land. I have no time for juveniles!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Road On Lekki Phase 1 Shows ‘the Rich Also Cry’ (photos) / Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC / AK47 Rifles, RPGs Coming To Nigeria From Libya Intercepted In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.