Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election (19151 Views)

Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants / Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu / Obaseki Congratulates Lyon, Bello On Victory At Guber Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by stealmatic(m): 11:42am On Mar 19, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber And State Houses Of Assembly Elections

The Presidential candidate of Labour Party, Peter Obi, has condemned violence meted on electorates during Saturday, March 18, guber and state houses of assembly elections across the country, IGBERETV reports.

In a series of tweets shared, Obi mourned those killed and prayed for speedy recovery for those injured during the elections.

His tweets read;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1637240217303121920?t=l3nTHtqAfyWGy9fhKhOiOQ&s=19

Who is obi,is he the present or past criminal

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by jaxxy(m): 11:43am On Mar 19, 2023
Excellent words.

Nigeria is in a mess.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by bayelsaowei(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2023
Godfullsam:
90% of the people involved in electoral violence are youth. What a pity?!

It all boils down to poor parental
upbringing.

Parents need to do more in bringing up their children in the ways of the Lord so that when they grow they will not depart from it.

it shows the future of Nigeria is glaringly bleak..

The question now is what next? Would our roads become better? Would our courts be much improved to uphold justice ? Would the stealing of government monies come to an end?

Would our children and children's children enjoy the dividends of democracy and freedom?
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by wolexy14(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2023
ronalmagic10:
If something bad happens in Lagos he will blatantly call out Lagos in his speech

Now the fraud has seen how lp and apga members in his state were throwing bottles at each other killing and injuring themselves the idiot now says Nigeria

Why can't he be specific and mention anambra state?

Ode......werey ti won ba dale, wa duro? Alakori eyan u don witness war b4?

I'm happy apga won majority in anambra. Soon elup will fade off as kwankwaso predicted

After all the noise look at their shameful performance

The likes of psquare rather than go back to anambra to vote elup they stayed in Lagos causing havoc buy God has shamed you all

Anybody igbos support politically is a failure. You don't need their region to win.

Never again will igbos dictate anything in Lagos. From June 1st we'll start dealing with them mercilessly
u go front come dat day??I be yoruba boy omo alimosho ....I can bet with u dat u will chicken out come dat day .......we yorubas are cowards ...if war start now we go disappear like wax .....u come dey make mouth for here like say u get power...one on one se o le da won mu ni? Ode
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by ProphetM0hammad: 11:45am On Mar 19, 2023
Blaze14k:

You see what i say coward that what u r. Shut ur mouth bloody wimp. Na only mouth u get

Natural victim

The one that happened yesterday, your fellow ogbono goblin okoros are still crying about.

If they start with again now you'll start shouting apc thugs and Mc oluomo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by onuman: 11:45am On Mar 19, 2023
In Imo, there has not been any election, as the governor wouldn't allow it.
Instead, on election day, governor's gunmen would restrict voters from coming out to vote, and manufactured results would be transmitted to INEC. INEC assets and declare winner.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Godisallgood: 11:45am On Mar 19, 2023
Guyman01:
For your sanity log out from Nairaland, the level of bigotry and Hatred now on this platform can make you sick, affect your mood negatively to a point of aggression, you can have develop high blood pressure.

Please think about your sanity, don't stay too long on this site or better still go on sabbatical from this site for some days.
Thanks for listening!
you right,, I keep asking how we got to this level

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by onuman: 11:46am On Mar 19, 2023
In Imo, there has not been any election, as the governor wouldn't allow it.
Instead, on election day, governor's gunmen would restrict voters from coming out to vote, and manufactured results would be transmitted to INEC. INEC accepts and declare winner.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Gentew(m): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2023
Godfullsam:
90% of the people involved in electoral violence are youth. What a pity?!

It all boils down to poor parental
upbringing.

Parents need to do more in bringing up their children in the ways of the Lord so that when they grow they will not depart from it.

You are right.... Thesame goes with IPOB and Unknown gunmen, Igbo youth everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by femtex007(m): 11:47am On Mar 19, 2023
NgwalandAbia:
You are coming in force sir ,soon the reality will clear for your haters.
make him president of Biafra land. So that nnamdi kanu and Simon ikpa will be his generals. Okpo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Blaze14k: 11:47am On Mar 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Natural victim

The one that happened yesterday, your fellow ogbono goblin okoros are still crying about.

If they start with again now you'll start shouting apc thugs and Mc oluomo

Shut up u cant do shit.. if u are ready will know u just dey play
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by jerk: 11:47am On Mar 19, 2023
ronalmagic10:
If something bad happens in Lagos he will blatantly call out Lagos in his speech

Now the fraud has seen how lp and apga members in his state were throwing bottles at each other killing and injuring themselves the idiot now says Nigeria

Ode

I'm happy apga won majority in anambra. Soon elup will fade off as kwankwaso predicted

The likes of psquare rather than go back to anambra to vote elup they stayed in Lagos causing havoc buy God has shamed you all

Anybody igbos support politically is a failure. You don't need their region to win.

Never again will igbos dictate anything in Lagos. From June 1st we'll start dealing with them mercilessly
aturu muru ebule gba aka nwa. Not by mouth but when it starts don't run.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by wambosamuel1980: 11:47am On Mar 19, 2023
You have said it all.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by onuman: 11:50am On Mar 19, 2023
stealmatic:

Who is obi,is he the present or past criminal

If Obi is now past or present criminal, then Tinubu the drug trafficking baron and ursurper of Lagos State public funds, is now past or present saint. Holligan, hopefully you are okay with this?
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by ProphetM0hammad: 11:51am On Mar 19, 2023
Blaze14k:

Shut up u cant do shit.. if u are ready will know u just dey play

When they told your fellow flat head okoros to go and vote in enugu yesterday,
What did they do about it?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Blaze14k: 11:52am On Mar 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

When they told your fellow flat head okoros to go and vote in enugu yesterday,
What did they do about it?

Guy abeg no dey talk trash come my ear.. u dey make noise
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by David160(m): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2023
Guyman01:
For your sanity log out from Nairaland, the level of bigotry and Hatred now on this platform can make you sick, affect your mood negatively to a point of aggression, you can have develop high blood pressure.

Please think about your sanity, don't stay too long on this site or better still go on sabbatical from this site for some days.
Thanks for listening!
I swear it's too much.. Honestly

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by oluwaseyi0: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2023
Guyman01:

Thanks for listening!

twitter is worse

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Everlastingson: 11:55am On Mar 19, 2023
Guyman01:

Thanks for listening!

You're correct. If the owner of this platform does not do anything about the hate, evil and tribalism being propagated here by evil Yoruba Muslim fools he will soon lose all the reasonable and sane people, leaving only the tribals fools to continue their tribal pollution of NL.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by sta1: 11:55am On Mar 19, 2023
If something happens in Lagos we should supposedly blame GRV but the electoral violence that has already happened, who should we put that blame on?? ...BAT and the other jokers to the left.

#NoTaxationWithoutRepresentation#

If all the non-Yoruba people residing in Lagos should not have any say or influence in selecting Lagos state political representatives, do not seek to collect state taxes from them. SIMPLES!
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Teeroyzimma: 11:56am On Mar 19, 2023
cjwalter:

I wish i can like this comment 100 times, bro is too much, but you hardly noticed such in abj here, men i loved nairaland that all my friends sometimes yab me about, i don't comment here, i just like and move on, but this your comment made me happy that someone else sees it too, even one of the mod is a tribal bigot, personal i feel we are not yet ready for democracy, my advice to some youth here, don't please don't take this hate and bigotry to heart, it will make you lose out on some good friends, again hustle and bustle so that you will make something of yourself, some people here are on party payroll so they are doing there work, one example i will give you is look at our president and his state/ zone, we can remember how they killed people because there brother lost in 2011, now he had his 8yrs, how is the country and how is the life of the people that killed and supported him.
If you have the money leave this country so you will have an idea of how life supposed to be, and how people behave like human not animal, this election season make me dislike nairaland, it was really bad, i hope the owner of this site does something, i will reduce my present here by 60%, i will just be here to read head line news, and travel and romantic section,
that 2011 killings will be a child's play if GRV wins in Lagos, I pray it doesn't get to that level though

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Omodua(m): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Ode

Misguided idiot.

Your insults will go back to you.

Lagos was a war zone yesterday. Many disenfranchised. Many killed and brutalized. Including journalists.

Yet,you don't see anything wrong.

May comeuppance visit you and your generation. Amen.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by NgwalandAbia(m): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2023
femtex007:
make him president of Biafra land. So that nnamdi kanu and Simon ikpa will be his generals. Okpo

Did your arewa president or your ofuduwa president bring any meaningful changes in your miserable life? Did they stop ordinary order from one unelected individual? The joke is on you...why can't you stay alone as a country, animal.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Which is what has to kind of happen for apc p be kicked out in 2027

God forbid, but if the judiciary allows Thiefnubuu to carry on with his stolen mandate, free and fair elections is dead in Nigeria. Tinubu does not play fair and he is not pretending about it. He will import his thugs and killers to the SS and SE to rig elections again.

Mahmoud Yakubu will be ready to take more billions and frustrate a transparent polling process like he did. These vermins are unapologetic about their electoral criminality.

That is why a military intervention becomes very necessary if the Judiciary does not have balls to call the open electoral heist on May 28 by its name and do what is right.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

God forbid, but if the judiciary allows Thiefnubuu to carry on with his stolen mandate, free and fair elections is dead in Nigeria. Tinubu does not play fair and he is not pretending about it. He will import his thugs and killers to the SS and SE to rig elections again.

Mahmoud Yakubu will be ready to take more billions and frustrate a transparent polling process like he did. These vermins are unapologetic about their electoral criminality.

That is why a military intervention becomes very necessary if the Judiciary does not have balls to call the open electoral heist on May 28 by its name and do what is right.

K.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Simeonjoe1: 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Guyman01:

Thanks for listening!
True

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by 0monnak0da: 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Lagos was the most violent state by a country mile
On What metrics or by what measure?

The only people qualified to say this based on data are the police
That is the most credible source

Some states couldn't complete election because of violence
Lagos completed a largely peaceful and fair election with only a few isolated ugly incidents that the police quickly contained unlike some states that were unable to complete elections

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Leonard24(m): 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Guyman01:

Thanks for listening!
Best thing I have heard in a long while...the kind of hate some people exhibit here is outrageous ...thanks man for this piece of advice

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Mayydayy(m): 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Guyman01:

Thanks for listening!
Exactly what I'm thinking. This thing will eventually be the death of nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by ipobarecriminals: 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
sad embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed cool shocked have small mercy on those fl@theadPIGS
ronalmagic10:

Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings / Acting CJN Dragged To Court Over Alleged Age Falsification, Plantiff Absent / Ending Open Defecation By 2025: Buhari Signs Executive order 009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.