Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,460 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election (19222 Views)

Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants / Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu / Obaseki Congratulates Lyon, Bello On Victory At Guber Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Bobchucky: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Royalty83:
Ellu P collecting wotowoto since 1745

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Children and noise..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by naturefellow(m): 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Godfullsam:

The state governor already condemned the act of electoral violence repeatedly.
Sanwo-olu is a chameleon, can't be trusted. He championed it (his PA Jubril Gawat was seen leading the My Lagos, Not Your Lagos march), while doing eye service in public.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Cibel59(f): 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Guyman01:
For your sanity log out from Nairaland, the level of bigotry and Hatred now on this platform can make you sick, exhausted and affect your mood negatively to a point of aggression, you can even develop high blood pressure.

Please think about your sanity, don't stay too long on this site or better still go on sabbatical from this site for some days.

Modified: some are saying they just read the news here and avoid reading the comments, but it makes no difference when most of the news sent to FP by the Mods are statements from Simon Ekpa, Reno Omokri, FFK, Muhammed Adamu, MC Oluomo etc preaching hate with so much bile and bitterness.

Thanks for listening!

I dey tell you oh

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by DodadaKoKigbe: 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tinubuwillnotru:
You guys should gear up for what's coming

Any IPOB terrorist that dares to threaten our dear country will be shot in the face by our gallant military.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by DodadaKoKigbe: 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Aremwayne:
Sorry to say but I have given up on Nigeria Biafra.

Me too nwane
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Aremwayne: 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Me too nwane
I am from Benue oga
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by DodadaKoKigbe: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Lagos was the most violent state by a country mile

No it wasn't. There are 13K polling units in Lagos. Irregularities and violence were recorded in less than 10 PUs that's less than 0.07%
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by DodadaKoKigbe: 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
NgwalandAbia:
You are coming in force sir ,soon the reality will clear for your haters.

Atiku is still cumming since 2015...Obi's cumming no go reach 2067 bayi?

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by DodadaKoKigbe: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Aremwayne:
I am from Benue oga

Good. Benue is part of Biafra.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Aremwayne: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Good. Benue is part of Biafra.
okay
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by stealmatic(m): 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
onuman:

If Obi is now past or present criminal, then Tinubu the drug trafficking baron and ursurper of Lagos State public funds, is now past or present saint. Holligan, uhopefully you are okay with this?

Am sorry o,so the election results pain u like this, make sure u drop ur number, make u no go commit suicide
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by ogatboy(m): 9:50am On Mar 20, 2023
Kobonaire4:

They have, and PDP and LP and NNPP combined won more votes than APC. Unfortunately the fact that the opposition votes were split between three parties is why APC is bold enough to claim they won.

They have not. Let them release all documents, INEC chairman will end in jail for sure because they are still writing presidential result as I talk to you
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 20, 2023
ogatboy:

They have not. Let them release all documents, INEC chairman will end in jail for sure because they are still writing presidential result as I talk to you

Have you seen all the documents to be confident that Obi won the election?

Be honest.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by ogatboy(m): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Have you seen all the documents to be confident that Obi won the election?

Be honest.

I have seen many of the original results for the situation room gotten from the party agents. We cannot dispute every state because we do not have data from every state but with the once we have, some people will go to jail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N225,000 Donation To Judge’s Father-in-law’s Funeral, Not Bribe – Rickey Tarfa / Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters / Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.