Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election (19150 Views)

Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants / Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu / Obaseki Congratulates Lyon, Bello On Victory At Guber Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by sta1: 11:22am On Mar 19, 2023
It is PITIFUL and a DISGRACE how many people and political figures such as FFK are rubbing their hands in glee at what they suspect (or foreknow) the outcome of the gubernatorial to be; without offering a moments condolence to those who have lost family members of have been injured.

#NoTaxationWithoutRepresentation#

If all the non-Yoruba people residing in Lagos should not have any say or influence in selecting Lagos state political representatives, do not seek to collect state taxes from them. SIMPLES!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by naijanaso: 11:23am On Mar 19, 2023
Padipadi:
Peter Obi, will south east produce LP candidate?
It's a shame to retain log in your eyes and pick small dot in another person's eye.

The hypocrite will never talk about the suppression in SE not speak against the violence there.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Fearyourcreator: 11:23am On Mar 19, 2023
Aremwayne:
Sorry to say but I have given up on Nigeria.
Pele cus your man no win
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Ezeimo: 11:23am On Mar 19, 2023
Thanks bro I totally agree with you. I was emotional and tears this morning reading about the on Ibos this morning author=Guyman01 post=121870800]For your sanity log out from Nairaland, the level of bigotry and Hatred now on this platform can make you sick, affect your mood negatively to a point of aggression, you can have develop high blood pressure.

Please think about your sanity, don't stay too long on this site or better still go on sabbatical from this site for some days.
Thanks for listening![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Juoflife1(f): 11:24am On Mar 19, 2023
Every act of violence should be condemned, irrespective of where it's coming from. This is leadership.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by cjwalter(m): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2023
Guyman01:
For your sanity log out from Nairaland, the level of bigotry and Hatred now on this platform can make you sick, affect your mood negatively to a point of aggression, you can have develop high blood pressure.

Please think about your sanity, don't stay too long on this site or better still go on sabbatical from this site for some days.
Thanks for listening!

I wish i can like this comment 100 times, bro is too much, but you hardly noticed such in abj here, men i loved nairaland that all my friends sometimes yab me about, i don't comment here, i just like and move on, but this your comment made me happy that someone else sees it too, even one of the mod is a tribal bigot, personal i feel we are not yet ready for democracy, my advice to some youth here, don't please don't take this hate and bigotry to heart, it will make you lose out on some good friends, again hustle and bustle so that you will make something of yourself, some people here are on party payroll so they are doing there work, one example i will give you is look at our president and his state/ zone, we can remember how they killed people because there brother lost in 2011, now he had his 8yrs, how is the country and how is the life of the people that killed and supported him.
If you have the money leave this country so you will have an idea of how life supposed to be, and how people behave like human not animal, this election season make me dislike nairaland, it was really bad, i hope the owner of this site does something, i will reduce my present here by 60%, i will just be here to read head line news, and travel and romantic section,

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Kaymm: 11:25am On Mar 19, 2023
But he failed to condem the killings and violence in the south east
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Heffalump(m): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2023
To tell how demonic and evil Buhari is, he never comes out to challenge the acts of violence bedeviling this so called 2023 elections.

He allowed his party thugs to go on a killing spree. When the wicked gives blind eyes to the existence of God, his doom is nigh.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Ezeimo: 11:26am On Mar 19, 2023
For your sanity log out from Nairaland, the level of bigotry and Hatred now on this platform can make you sick, affect your mood negatively to a point of aggression, you can have develop high blood pressure.

Thanks for listening![/quote]

:23am
Thanks bro I totally agree with you. I was emotional and tears this morning reading about the on Ibos this morning.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by jagabandit: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2023
Thunder scatter your scrotum.You wil start.dealing with your papa.You are making mouth as if you can defeat igbos when the war starts.
Do you people have political values at all, if not agborotic political thiefnubuu drug barron always displays.Under free and fair election, can you defeat igbo man? Your drug baron is rejected nation wide,and you guys resorted in to rigging claiming political value.LP came few months shaking the whole country, your shame still allow you to type nonsense.

Plz quickly bring on the fight come June, we are waiting for you people, otondo.Buhari tried and we handled him well,your thiefnubuu own is palpa case. Yoruba people are evil people, and deserved to be wiped out this earth surface.Your hatred over igbos Will kill you people one by one.Evil set of people claiming accommodative, but any little understanding you rush to rot and destroy igbo properties.If sea ports in Portharcourt and Awka ibom Portharcourt were opened,to hell with your useless congested lagos.Parasite tribe, as if you guys can stay without igbos.If igbos leave lagos now, lagos wil be like a dessert. I juts pray they will divide this useless country so that you know you guys are unnecessary parasit to south south and south east.
You that came from dirty Etiki state but claiming Lagosian, Olodo, you don't know your state again? Lagos is nobody's land cos you too are a foreign from oshogbo state.Aturu.
This election proves something, that it will not take long,igbo will climb to Nigeria affairs.
Stop mentioning God on that your demonic,do you know God at all? Devilish Yoruba tribe always displays your envious trait cos your tribe ai so lazy that igbos will come to their zone and dominate them,the real you saw all this their painful envy over igbos.You guys are chest beaters,cos i know yoruba can never defeat igbos in any rumble war,when igbos determine to fight.

ronalmagic10:
If something bad happens in Lagos he will blatantly call out Lagos in his speech

Now the fraud has seen how lp and apga members in his state were throwing bottles at each other killing and injuring themselves the idiot now says Nigeria

Why can't he be specific and mention anambra state?

Ode

I'm happy apga won majority in anambra. Soon elup will fade off as kwankwaso predicted

After all the noise look at their shameful performance

The likes of psquare rather than go back to anambra to vote elup they stayed in Lagos causing havoc buy God has shamed you all

Anybody igbos support politically is a failure. You don't need their region to win.

Never again will igbos dictate anything in Lagos. From June 1st we'll start dealing with them mercilessly
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by wildikeman(m): 11:27am On Mar 19, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Reported

I reported the bigot too
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Ezeimo: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2023
Guyman01:

Thanks for listening!

Thanks bro I totally agree with you. I was emotional and tears this morning reading about the on Ibos this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by ProphetM0hammad: 11:28am On Mar 19, 2023
Blaze14k:

If tinubu refuse to control ur arrogance it simply means there will another civil war in nigeria. Its inevitable and one thing u should know is igbos are not cowards like u yellowbas. We will definitely fight u since that's what u want

Where will the war take place?

Because i don't see any Yoruba going to iweka or ebonyi to drag with okoros.

If you are thinking it will happen in Lagos then it means you are more foolish than your fellow okoros. You people will be massacred that's all,

If you think you can come into another person's home to do rubbish, what happened yesterday is just a rehearsal

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by newnigerdelta00: 11:28am On Mar 19, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber And State Houses Of Assembly Elections

The Presidential candidate of Labour Party, Peter Obi, has condemned violence meted on electorates during Saturday, March 18, guber and state houses of assembly elections across the country, IGBERETV reports.

In a series of tweets shared, Obi mourned those killed and prayed for speedy recovery for those injured during the elections.

His tweets read;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1637240217303121920?t=l3nTHtqAfyWGy9fhKhOiOQ&s=19

Devil playing a saint game, Obi and evil promoting 5&6
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Bigbayour: 11:29am On Mar 19, 2023
Shut up! Useless mofo....

You caused the violence by your inciting comments.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:29am On Mar 19, 2023
Guyman01:

Thanks for listening!

I think it is sickening. Deactivating account should be the best. This is the lowest of low.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Ezeimo: 11:29am On Mar 19, 2023
Guyman01:

Thanks for listening!

Thanks bro I totally agree with you. I was emotional and tears this morning reading about the hate on Ibos this morning by Yoroubas.
May God save their souls.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Blaze14k: 11:32am On Mar 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Where will the war take place?

Because i don't see any Yoruba going to iweka or ebonyi to drag with okoros.

If you are thinking it will happen in Lagos then it means you are more foolish than your fellow okoros. You people will be massacred that's all,

If you think you can come into another person's home to do rubbish, what happened yesterday is just a rehearsal

Bloody coward thats what u r.. we are still in ur land yet u r hear making empty noise y dont start massacre already lets see how many of ur brothers will remain. Empty barrel!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by ronalmagic10(m): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2023
jagabandit:
Thunder scatter your scrotum.You wil start.dealing with your papa.You are making mouth as if you can defeat igbos when the war starts.
Do you people have political values at all, if not agborotic political thiefnubuu drug barron always displays.Under free and fair election, can you defeat igbo man? Your drug baron is rejected nation wide,and you guys resorted in to rigging claiming political value.LP came few months shaking the whole country, your shame still allow you to type nonsense.

Plz quickly bring on the fight come June, we are waiting for you people, otondo.Buhari tried and we handled him well,your thiefnubuu own is palpa case. Yoruba people are evil people, and deserved to be wiped out this earth surface.Your hatred over igbos Will kill you people one by one.Evil set of people claiming accommodative, but any little understanding you rush to rot and destroy igbo properties.If sea ports in Portharcourt and Awka ibom Portharcourt were opened,to hell with your useless congested lagos.Parasite tribe, as if you guys can stay without igbos.If igbos leave lagos now, lagos wil be like a dessert. I juts pray they will divide this useless country so that you know you guys are unnecessary parasit to south south and south east.
You that came from dirty Etiki state but claiming Lagosian, Olodo, you don't know your state again? Lagos is nobody's land cos you too are a foreign from oshogbo state.Aturu.
This election proves something, that it will not take long,igbo will climb to Nigeria affairs.
Stop mentioning God on that your demonic,do you know God at all? Devilish Yoruba tribe always displays your envious trait cos your tribe ai so lazy that igbos will come to their zone and dominate them,the real you saw all this their painful envy over igbos.You guys are chest beaters,cos i know yoruba can never defeat igbos in any rumble war,when igbos determine to fight.

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by bentenny(m): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2023
Guyman01:

Thanks for listening!
true

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by donprinyo(m): 11:35am On Mar 19, 2023
Some small dick yorubas really enjoy diz divisions. Hope de continue like dat
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by ProphetM0hammad: 11:36am On Mar 19, 2023
Blaze14k:

Bloody coward thats what u r.. we are still in ur land yet u r hear making empty noise y dont start massacre already lets see how many of ur brothers will remain. Empty barrel!!
Nobody will attack you first

I pray the devil will push one okoro to attck first so we can send you home for good.

But for sure, all ogbono goblin okoros won't be allowed to vote in Lagos again

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by blakkydikky(m): 11:37am On Mar 19, 2023
Tinubuwillnotru:
You guys should gear up for what's coming
nothing is coming but greatness for Nigeria and the good people in her.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Blaze14k: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Nobody will attack you first

I pray the devil will push one okoro to attck first so we can send you home for good.

But for sure, all ogbono goblin okoros won't be allowed to vote in Lagos again

You see what i say coward that what u r. Shut ur mouth bloody wimp. Na only mouth u get

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by azpekuliar: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2023
Guyman01:

Thanks for listening!

No be lie

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by bayelsaowei(m): 11:39am On Mar 19, 2023
A handful of Nigerians are irredeemable and incorrigible...

Nigeria enjoy your leaders...its true when they say we deserve our leaders...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Kingxchange44: 11:40am On Mar 19, 2023
Guyman01:

Thanks for listening!

You are damn right bro, this platform will turn to be the worst and soon will head to doom.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by bayelsaowei(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2023
naturefellow:
When will president-select condemn violence and thuggery witnessed in the Lagos guber polls? undecided

His minions keep supporting and celebrating the same evil that would consume them in the nearest future.
he can't...he is a thug himself...Nigeria is doomed...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by MartinsD12(m): 11:41am On Mar 19, 2023
Guyman01:

Thanks for listening!
That's why it's not good to read everything you see here and most importantly ignore as much as foolish tribal mention you can see here.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election by Ruthless70: 11:41am On Mar 19, 2023
Guyman01:

Thanks for listening!

My brother U no lie...
Nairaland can make one mad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) / Alleged Ganduje Bribes: Fayose Accuses Buhari, EFCC Of Double Standard / "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.