Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,709 members, 7,834,353 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot (41366 Views)

You Defeated Atiku In Court Because You're President — Obasanjo Blasts Buhari / Tribunal Judgment: Festus Keyamo Congratulates Buhari At Home (Photo) / Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by DMerciful(m): 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
He did not try in his tenure but you rewarded him due to primordial sentiments
kingthreat:
Congrats Desmond Elliot but I must confess you didn't try in your tenure. This is your last opportunity to do better or go back into acting.
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by YorubaSlur: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
johnfem321:
Keep deceiving yourself.. the whole of south east voted Labour part 98% .. at least during presidential election an Igbo man won in Lagos .. Fulani man won in osun state.. who takes election as tribal competition if not ibos

Speaking your sentiments and not facts, typical Yoruba
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by FairlyUSEDpussy: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
OdefaGirl:

He is more Lagosian than all of those who have ever ruled Lagos.... Ask questions

Well......

U seem to be so clueless bout Lagos yourself......no need asking u any
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by mechanics(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
Use your PVC to win your constituency not hired thugs.If those voting materials are scan with the BIVAS majority of them are not valid votes.
That's true, any politicians who wins any elective position with the use of thugs and violence will surely face the wrath of God, God hates violence and thuggery.
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by kingthreat(m): 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Greenfaces:

Its not in your position to say this

It is not in your position to tell me what to say.
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by tdayoojo: 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Peterobi90:
Well, this goes to show that unlike 2015 when gentleman attitude and technology was able to thrive, it seems with APC, its only WAR that can make better change..

Well, Tinubu is still not my president and would never regard him as one.. alongside APC can confidently be called a party of thugs and criminals..

Relocate to wherever you find a labour party governor and live there permanently. It is allowed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by Fancy4e: 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Dem tell you Tugs attack anyone for surulere?
you are far from the truth
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by eeby1983(m): 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
Promaxx:
Nawao
If I May ask, who are the children this fool is referring to?
The way u guys take us for granted in this country is really not a good thing I swear
Igbos of course
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by Freebills12: 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
ShaqFu:
Chai! See gbas gbos. Obidients being schooled on how to play politics. Truly, it's not about making noise on social media. Lmfao!

You are not a politician and Elliot can't say such because he knows that internet never forget. This Obident movement is not even up-to a year, you must be a child in politics to make fun of educated youths without basic amenities, unemployed, police abuse, bad economy etc
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by SaintLucia: 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
bal4real:
And may the old Gorrilla sickler, druggie, never happen to nigeria again. He brought politics of same religion, thuggery and criminality into nigeria, to the extend that apc chieftains are distancing themselves from him. One that claims he owns lagos yet cannot win election on a level play ground. The blood of those innocent nigerians he spilled during end SARS will keep on tormenting him. The Gorrilla and apc are the worst things to have happen to nigeria. U urchin slave, be careful not to have HBP due to bitterness and hatred.
May Obi Pandora never happen to Nigeria.

Firstly: He brought politics of hatred, religion into Anambra state by dividing Christianity along Catholic versus Anglican.

Secondly: He used the same politics of religion and ethics to divide Nigeria the reason why he visited only Igbo dominated areas in Lagos State and other states dominated by Christians he went to campaign in.

Obi Pandora is a terrorist, religion and ethics bigot. May God punish him.
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by marv1: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
Use your PVC to win your constituency not hired thugs.If those voting materials are scan with the BIVAS majority of them are not valid votes.

You are 100 % correct. Some of the results have been pre-written
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by Heavensent01(m): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Yes........

Here is someone with igbo mum and Yoruba dad........who has always been elected into Lagos house of assembly Ooo.......

Yet no peem from Yorubas bout it Ooo..........

Those........hate filled,son of perdition from afganieastern won't see this..........

I married igbo lady but if tomorrow my kids badmouth my tribe, I personally will secretly work against his/her ambition

I don't joke with my tribe

1 Like

Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by chaloskyx: 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Naa the political ruling class have no respect for the youths this only comes when they believe you contribute nothing to the political landscape
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by 77up(m): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Afoonja:
Yoruba people really think election is a tribal competition.
Igbo made it so plus the LP candidate in Lagos didn't help the matter with his obvious hatred for Yoruba through his twitter post and utterances .
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
profacid:
Lol a tribe that fought a whole country... You guys are the bunch of cowards in the country, that's runs away from the cough of anyone... That's why u think someone is about to take Lagos from u is that not witch craft.. So scared... Of anything fools

Yes o! I we will continue to 'cowardly' use political 2 by 4 to nack your fl++at heads if you keep coming to our land to insult us and our culture. You ain't see nothing yet. Keep heating up Yoruba political space with your tribal hatred. We have infiltrated all your social media spaces and know EXACTLY what you think of us.
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by Ovamboland(m): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Peterobi90:
Well, this goes to show that unlike 2015 when gentleman attitude and technology was able to thrive, it seems with APC, its only WAR that can make better change..

Well, Tinubu is still not my president and would never regard him as one.. alongside APC can confidently be called a party of thugs and criminals..

Who cares?
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by 5starMan: 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Yes........

Here is someone with igbo mum and Yoruba dad........who has always been elected into Lagos house of assembly Ooo.......

Yet no peem from Yorubas bout it Ooo..........

Those........hate filled,son of perdition from afganieastern won't see this..........

Yes because he is useless like you people that's why you won't call him an Igbo agenda
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by 5starMan: 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
accordadoga25:
Honestly, this mumu Desmond should have lost... Na mumu youth... He has added no value to his constituency....

Anyways, Nigeria will be great again...

God bless Papa, the Jagaban of Africa...

God bless Sanwolu

God bless the Yorubas

God bless the Hausas

God bless the South/South

God bless the Middle Belt

God bless Nigeria...

Wailers 🐖🐖 can continue to wail...
The prayer of the wicked and unrighteous is an abomination unto the Lord.
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by 5starMan: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bar1941:
Though I supported BAT and Sanwo Olu, but this Desmond to me is incompetent. The eediot should have been changed for a better candidate during the APC primaries.

I pray he gets small sense this time around anyways.
All you supported were rigged in by violence, voter suppression, result manipulation and all forms of disenfranchisement.
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by aimmoney9: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Peterobi90:

Tinubu is a Yoruba agenda....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by Greenfaces: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
kingthreat:

It is not in your position to tell me what to say.
you like trouble while i don't
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by dwana91(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Dem tell you Tugs attack anyone for surulere?

They did at my PU where LP is leading during the count of votes after LP won Governorship, on the count of HOA dem come with gun everyone find dier cube root...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) / Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata / Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.