Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,053 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku (14644 Views)

You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot / You Defeated Atiku In Court Because You're President — Obasanjo Blasts Buhari / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by cyrilamx(m): 7:38am On Apr 18, 2019
John Owen Nwachukwu

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and winner of the February 2019 election, Muhammadu Buhari, has faulted claim by the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and its presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar that they won the election.

President Buhari told the Presidential Election Tribunal that, by the result announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, he (Buhari) and his party, were victorious in the last election.

The APC candidate also told the Tribunal that the claim by Atiku and the PDP that the tradermoni policy of the government was a vote-buying measure was not true.

According to Buhari, the policy formed one of the many social intervention policies his government had put in place, directed at alleviating the suffering of the masses.

Buhari asked the Tribunal to ignore the claim by the petitioners that they won by results they obtained from a purported INEC server because it lacked legal basis.

Buhari further challenged Atiku and PDP to show evidence that their votes were depleted and manipulated.

This was contained in a preliminary objection filed by his group of lawyers in response to Atiku’s petition.

President Buhari also faulted the petitioners’ allegations of vote manipulation made against some security personnel, some named private individuals and organisations, without making them parties to the petition.

Buhari asked the Tribunal to throw aside Atiku, PDP’s petition on the grounds that the reliefs sought by the petitioners were frivolous.

He added that “The entire reliefs are not justifiable, as the petitioners, who claim to have scored majority of lawful votes insubstantial number of states, are also questioning their own return in those states.

“The petitioners cannot act as petitioners and respondents in the same petition.

“The alternative relief sought is self-defeating, apart from being frivolous.

“The election to the office of President on 23rd F February, 2019, was conducted in substantial compliance with the provision of the Electoral Act, 2010 (as amended),” he said.

Buhari, challenged the petitioners to produce “specifics of website: www.factsdontlien .com, including its domain owner, proprietor, lessee, lessor; etc., pleaded in paragraph 29 of the petition.

“Details of the electronic data on the servers of the 1st respondent (INEC), including the time, the details were downloaded, the person who downloaded them and the means of downloading (paragraph 29 of the petition).

“The documents from the 1st respondent, publishing the registered voters in Nigeria, as 84, 004, 084 and the number of PVCs collected as 72,775,502 (paragraph 30 of the petition).

“Details and documents, showing a breakdown of the electronically collated votes of 664, 659, allegedly cast for the petitioners in Abia State (paragraph 34 of the petition).

“Documents showing the published registered voters in Bauchi State, as pleaded in paragraph 41 of the petition.

“Details of the electronically collated 332,618 votes in Bayelsa State (paragraph 42).

“Documents showing how petitioners’ votes were depleted by 173,153, in Benue State (paragraph 44).

“Details of how petitioners’ votes were depleted by 210,109 in Bomo State (paragraph 46 of the petition).”

https://dailypost.ng/2019/04/18/provide-evidence-defeated-presidential-election-buhari-challenges-atiku/amp/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 18, 2019
See this dullard oh

In a sane country buhari isn’t qualified to be a cleaner in any well structured organization.

Dumb bastard taking his fellow dumbasses to next level

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by NobleAngell(f): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2019
I honestly hope this Atiku's challenge of result is not a lost course. The fact that he is willing to go as far as involving microsoft and IBM to prove that the results he has is really from INEC server makes me believe that he really has a good case. I just hope he isn't just wasting time and resources.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Lovelyn451(f): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2019
Where they'll expect this wan to talk he will not talk...you were rigged into that sit just like Ganduje but Ganduje is more intelligent than you that's why he's quite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by sotall(m): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2019
The evidence is everywhere

You simply rigged him out...

You have done four years and about to do another four years....

Nigeria is still bad and even worse than you met it

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by materialproject: 8:02am On Apr 18, 2019
Nigeria Jaga Jaga

Everything scatter scatter

Poor Man dey Suffer Suffer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by StarUp: 8:03am On Apr 18, 2019
Yeeee seeeee lieeeeeeee

9 Likes

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by kurupt007(m): 8:03am On Apr 18, 2019
This man and his minions like osho baba played Nigerians a fast one. They foresaw the outcome of the whole election, knowing it will get to this, they ousted the CJN promptly and now they are having a field day knowing that nothing can take power from them. But what they forget is that fate has a bitch called karma chilling out somewhere waiting for the right time to strike.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by davillian(m): 8:03am On Apr 18, 2019
shocked
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by HAkorehdeh(m): 8:03am On Apr 18, 2019
It's true, there's no way Atiku can prove he defeated Buhari in the election. Unless we are talking about online polls conducted on Twitter, Facebook or nairaland, and cool enough, those ones don't count.

42 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by fowlyansh181(m): 8:03am On Apr 18, 2019
Bloody tyrant,

1 Like

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by ednut1(m): 8:03am On Apr 18, 2019
Let's not deceive ourselves Atiku lost. The northerners would have protested if it was really rigged.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by helinues: 8:03am On Apr 18, 2019
Upper cut

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 18, 2019
The reason I supports the Atiku train is simply because they have a proper plan in place to involve & handover to the younger generations.

As far as am concerned, this Administration have no proper plans for the youths, they even labeled us LAZY.

See, we youths are working tediously. We youths are working more than we are paid.

Still, we were labeled LAZY. That's absurd.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by bluefilm: 8:04am On Apr 18, 2019
Atiku is a joker.

Nobody should take him serious.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Amuocha: 8:04am On Apr 18, 2019
Buhari is going

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Auxtin85(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2019
Nobody goes to tribunal without evidence

10 Likes

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by anytexy: 8:05am On Apr 18, 2019
Mtcheew!! All these media fight don tire me self. I want to hear the stand of court on this issue not blablablabla.

1 Like

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by BruncleZuma: 8:05am On Apr 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Government of the day.
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Danwakae(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2019
BABA DO 3.5YRS AND HAND OVER TO BABA ATIKU VIA THE COURT

ALLAH'S WILL

WHO AM I
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Ajibolatao(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2019
Interesting

Meanwhile, contact me to design and develop stunning websites, blogs and e-commerce for your business.
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 18, 2019
You rigged the election jubril.You are alleviating poverty with tradermoni and you want to increase fuel price which will further impoverished Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Herdsmen: 8:06am On Apr 18, 2019
APC preliminary objection shows unseriousness...if this is all the million SAN could muster..

Going like this.. Atiku has already reclaimed his mandate..

Is so easy to prempt the Buhari and inec legal team.. they just want to drag this matter as to buy time ..or frustrate Atiku and PDP...

But on this ...Atiku as a person is more determine on this..
The PDP ain't joking either..

But this government is so funny..

They tried hard to discourage Atiku..e no work..
The use propaganda of Atiku will not win..e no work..
They said Atiku should thank his Stars that he's still working free ..that he ought to have been jail ....e no work..
They brought rumour Atiku with his petitions wanta to instigate crises in the north...e no work..
The print Atiku posters at paste at strategic places in fct ... E no work..
They said Atiku is a cameroonian grin... E still no work..
Buhari said ..his more qualified than Atiku.. that one enter voice mail..

Now na useless objection....how e go work..

Funny at each turn
ZOMBIES led by bobrisky will applaud andoud the propaganda..if that one dies..the wait another form control room.. grin grin

What a useless party..of propaganda and deciet.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by backnbeta(f): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2019
Even if he has enough evidence to nail your ass, will you allow the process to be free and fair? Just continue with your next level of tyranny and empty promises undecided
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by philipstanley(m): 8:07am On Apr 18, 2019
What evidence do you need?

Your conscious is the evidence
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Papa4cre: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2019
first provide evidence that u sat for waec and pass

secondly provide evidence u get sense thinking Nigeria is in a better place than B4

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
mtwwssshhhhh
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by udemzyudex(m): 8:07am On Apr 18, 2019
Which Evidence do you want again naa?

Person wey don carry you go tribunal, you still dey ask am to show you evidence, na comedy him wan go perform for there? grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by StarUp: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2019
ednut1:
Let's not deceive ourselves Atiku lost. The northerners would have protested if it was really rigged.

Don't get deceived, the northerners didn't protest because the opposition was still one of theirs... If it were an Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Ebira, Jukun, Angas or Tiv man that won, there would have been bloodbath... The northerners know how to play the game of politics whichever way you want it(clean or bloody).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by GavelSlam: 8:08am On Apr 18, 2019
Amuocha:
Buhari is going
...for second term.

6 Likes

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by millionboi2: 8:08am On Apr 18, 2019
D server

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke has been declared Governor of Osun State by Wikipedia. / Supreme Court Affirms Okowa, Sani Bello And Ishaku's Elections / Picture Of Delta State Cheques To Pay Obasanjo Farms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.