Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Bad Habit And Behavior Is The Reason You Will Be Hated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad Habit And Behavior Is The Reason You Will Be Hated (257 Views)

Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee / Why Buhari, Osinbajo Are Hated By Some Nigerians – Lauretta Onochie / I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad Habit And Behavior Is The Reason You Will Be Hated by Sunshine34(m): 11:47am On Mar 19, 2023
As a matter of fact we(NIGERIAN) were not hated for no reason. But going by the truth. Pride, Arrogant, Fighting, shouting, drug pushing and claiming people's land was the reason we were hated in
Ghana
South Africa
India
Malaysia
Lagos etc. After all they will start shouting that they were hated, arrested or sent packing,

NB. Stop that attitude this people. Anyways I no dey mention name sha

1 Like

Re: Bad Habit And Behavior Is The Reason You Will Be Hated by mployer(m): 11:48am On Mar 19, 2023
Only successful people are envied.

We don't have you people's time.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Habit And Behavior Is The Reason You Will Be Hated by datola: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sunshine34:
As a matter of fact we(NIGERIAN) were not hated for no reason. But going by the truth. Pride, Arrogant, Fighting, shouting, drug pushing and claiming people's land was the reason we were hated in
Ghana
South Africa
India
Malaysia
Lagos etc. After all they will start shouting that they were hated, arrested or sent packing,

NB. Stop that attitude this people. Anyways I no dey mention name sha

But the same attitude made them developed Ghana, SA, India, Malaysia, etc and you don't want them to develop Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Abia INEC Suspends Collation Of Results, Obingwa LGA In Contest As Team Set To V / This Thug Would Have Been A Good Model / Peter Obi Considering Retiring From Politics To Church Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.