Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Census: Non Indigenes Should Not Be Counted As Lagosians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Census: Non Indigenes Should Not Be Counted As Lagosians (720 Views)

Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out / Apapa Gridlock: Naval Officers, Policemen Rake In Millions Daily As Lagosians Gr / Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Census: Non Indigenes Should Not Be Counted As Lagosians by Chibuzoc(m): 11:51am On Mar 19, 2023
Since the yorubas don't want non indigenes to partake in election process which are democratic in Lagos, non indigenes should boycott or travel to your state to be counted in the census exercise that will be coming up.

Population determines the allocation of resources allocated to states, Igbos in Lagos especially should travel back to their states to be counted and improve the allocations coming to your states, since you cannot vote or determine who governs you only those who are allowed to vote should be counted.

7 Likes

Re: Census: Non Indigenes Should Not Be Counted As Lagosians by Devil1Messenger: 11:52am On Mar 19, 2023
Chibuzoc:
Since the yorubas don't want non indigenes to partake in election process which are democratic in Lagos, non indigenes should boycott or travel to your state to be counted in the census exercise that will be coming up.

Population determines the allocation of resources allocated to states, Igbos in Lagos especially should travel back to their states to be counted and improve the allocations coming to your states, since you cannot vote or determine who governs you only those who are allowed to vote should be counted.
I'm travelling back straight

6 Likes

Re: Census: Non Indigenes Should Not Be Counted As Lagosians by helinues: 11:53am On Mar 19, 2023
Return back to your region..

That's not too hard.. You don't come to our land to be telling us what to do.

I believe your region is already an Eldorado, tell your people to relocate back home after all no place like home

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Census: Non Indigenes Should Not Be Counted As Lagosians by History555: 11:55am On Mar 19, 2023
Op u are right. Non indignes should not be counted. Igbos should travel during census like northerners. Lets know if truly lagos has 20million plus people

2 Likes

Re: Census: Non Indigenes Should Not Be Counted As Lagosians by lexylaw40: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2023
We Yorubas don't give a dam ok you can go to hell to get counted for all we care...... Tinubu has been elected the president already. We don't need your help

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Census: Non Indigenes Should Not Be Counted As Lagosians by Chibuzoc(m): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
2 can play the game, only yorubas should be counted, we want to know how many they are. Now is time to prove ownership, I hope yorubas in Lagos are up to 20 million.

2 Likes

Re: Census: Non Indigenes Should Not Be Counted As Lagosians by Urheadmaster(m): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
How can they be up to 20 million when they killed ifeanyi Adeleke and go about mining eachother skull on daily basis tongue
Chibuzoc:
2 can play the game, only yorubas should be counted, we want to know how many they are. Now is time to prove ownership, I hope yorubas in Lagos are up to 20 million.
Re: Census: Non Indigenes Should Not Be Counted As Lagosians by dominic17: 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Why don't you start it first, call all your people from other regions and abroad to come back to your home then we will know your serious and will immediately follow suit
helinues:

I believe your region is already an Eldorado, tell your people to relocate back home after all no place like home
Re: Census: Non Indigenes Should Not Be Counted As Lagosians by Amunethseranu(f): 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
lexylaw40:
We Yorubas don't give a dam ok you can go to hell to get counted for all we care...... Tinubu has been elected the president already. We don't need your help
is that how u put it. ?
Re: Census: Non Indigenes Should Not Be Counted As Lagosians by Chibuzoc(m): 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Urheadmaster:
How can they be up to 20 million when they killed ifeanyi Adeleke and go about mining eachother skull on daily basis tongue

Unfortunate ifeanyi, they killed him out of hate, I'm placing a notice to my younger sisters to avoid any yoruba man, I don't want my sisters children to be called bastards in future but I don't mind my brothers marry their women, we are not hateful and we don't joke with our blood

2 Likes

Re: Census: Non Indigenes Should Not Be Counted As Lagosians by temielects(m): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
The Yorubas are sophisticated, Peace loving and welcoming people when you don't go beyond your boundaries do your business, make a living live a good life and let your hosts reserve Thier rights to ownership of their land! To you embittered children of hate, it's a hard thing to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Census: Non Indigenes Should Not Be Counted As Lagosians by Yibo(m): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Go back and blow Niger bridge so that you will not come back again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Census: Non Indigenes Should Not Be Counted As Lagosians by StreetFight: 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Chibuzoc:

You will have to present your evidence of being counted in Lagos before you will allow to even buy pure water in Lagos. We will start sacking all Igbos in Lagos CIvil Service next month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Census: Non Indigenes Should Not Be Counted As Lagosians by yourshopkwikguy(m): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:

STFU are you from Lagos State too?? Are you an indigene?
Re: Census: Non Indigenes Should Not Be Counted As Lagosians by yarimo(m): 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
IPOB terrorists should go back to there erosion village to be counted there by NPC
Chibuzoc:

Re: Census: Non Indigenes Should Not Be Counted As Lagosians by Femmyfamous4u(m): 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Chibuzoc:

Unfortunate ifeanyi, they killed him out of hate, I'm placing a notice to my younger sisters to avoid any yoruba man, I don't want my sisters children to be called bastards in future but I don't mind my brothers marry their women, we are not hateful and we don't joke with our blood

My bro married from Imo state. She speaks Yoruba fluently and you won't differentiate her from Yoruba people. She was born here, attended schools here, grew up here to do businesses. The major problem is for those who migrated and do not know the history we share. She is from Imo state but she is as Yoruba as me. She has never denigrated Igbo over Yoruba or vice versa, That's how it should be. We are one of we want to see it that way.
Re: Census: Non Indigenes Should Not Be Counted As Lagosians by Boyewu: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Census is meant for government to know the amenities that will be needed by the dwellers. It is never for politics alone.
Re: Census: Non Indigenes Should Not Be Counted As Lagosians by tamdun: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
Igbos should not be counted ,leave other tribes out of ur madness
Re: Census: Non Indigenes Should Not Be Counted As Lagosians by Chibuzoc(m): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
StreetFight:

You will have to present your evidence of being counted in Lagos before you will allow to even buy pure water in Lagos. We will start sacking all Igbos in Lagos CIvil Service next month

Okay, all in a bid to prove that Lagos is not no man's land.

No Igboman should be counted in Lagos use that as a yardstick to prove ownership
Re: Census: Non Indigenes Should Not Be Counted As Lagosians by SAMUEL1947: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Even some Yorubas still travel to their home town to cast their votes
Re: Census: Non Indigenes Should Not Be Counted As Lagosians by Chibuzoc(m): 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
temielects:
The Yorubas are sophisticated, Peace loving and welcoming people when you don't go beyond your boundaries do your business, make a living live a good life and let your hosts reserve Thier rights to ownership of their land! To you embittered children of hate, it's a hard thing to do.

Sophisticated thugs, I saw them.

When are you going to take back illorin abi emir of illorin instead of Oba of illorin is that not trespassing to right to ownership?
Abi una de select fight?
Re: Census: Non Indigenes Should Not Be Counted As Lagosians by unclejb2(m): 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:

you are so myopic..... Do you know how many Yoruba people that live outside Yoruba land?? Hatred has made so many of you to be reasoning from your anus
Re: Census: Non Indigenes Should Not Be Counted As Lagosians by Chibuzoc(m): 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
tamdun:
Igbos should not be counted ,leave other tribes out of ur madness

Yorubas that looks like Igbos should not be counted also.. Mad people everywhere
Re: Census: Non Indigenes Should Not Be Counted As Lagosians by Chibuzoc(m): 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

My bro married from Imo state. She speaks Yoruba fluently and you won't differentiate her from Yoruba people. She was born here, attended schools here, grew up here to do businesses. The major problem is for those who migrated and do not know the history we share. She is from Imo state but she is as Yoruba as me. She has never denigrated Igbo over Yoruba or vice versa, That's how it should be. We are one of we want to see it that way.

Don't worry, when igbos supports your brothers kids future ambitions don't forget to call them bastards

(1) (Reply)

Election Of Deaths: Rivers, Benue Lead As 27 People Die During Gov'ship Election / FGN Blames Obi For Datti's Statement: FFK Fed With His Own Poison By Arise Crew. / Timipre Sylva And Douye Diri Seen Together Strolling After The Primaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.