Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition (36800 Views)

Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman / Lawal Musa Daura And His Many Controversies By Salihu Usman / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition by Bluntemperor: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:
Very good, congrats to him.
We need more young people in government
Re: 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition by adebayo201: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
nonhuman:
you love this type of news but you voted Tinubu over a younger and more vibrant person, you are shameless

How old are you, sir?

Were you there when I casted my vote?

Show me my polling unit and the state I casted my vote?

Do you think I'm a Yorùbá without any sense of decorum?

Are you so bright that you've to be jumping on post like someone so full of himself?

Please, let's be civil here!

Do enjoy the rest of the day. 😊
Re: 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition by nonhuman(m): 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
adebayo201:

How old are you, sir?

Were you there when I casted my vote?

Show me my polling unit and the state I casted my vote?

Do you think I'm a Yorùbá without any sense of decorum?

Are you so bright that you've to be jumping on post like someone so full of himself?

Please, let's be civil here!

Do enjoy the rest of the day. 😊
if you didn't vote for Tinubu some of your family members voted him,
Re: 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition by mechanics(m): 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congrats to him, he should be a good ambassador of the youths.
Re: 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition by Bahamas95(m): 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations to him.

It's time to retire these "ancestors".....Political offices isn't hereditary.
Re: 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition by LIGHTROOM: 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
The battle of the lawals
Re: 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition by einsteine(m): 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
20 years as a state legislator, why not contest for federal legislator, Senate or retire. And I am sure he has not provided a single bill in 20 years.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition by adebayo201: 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
nonhuman:
if you didn't vote for Tinubu some of your family members voted him,

And so what

Wetin come be my problem with whoever anyone votes for?
Re: 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

How long has Gbajabiamila and Lawan being in the NASS
u don't get me sir. I said he don't even think of moving forward to higher level.
Re: 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition by dominique(f): 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Too many people bearing Lawan from that state, name don finish ni?
Re: 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition by Isabi4lov: 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations to him

God am I a spoon 🙆

We need more of youths in politics, fighting each other will never help us .
Re: 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition by TOYNEX(f): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:
Very good, congrats to him

We need more young people in government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition by Jostoman: 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Imagine, 6th Term.
Re: 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition by AMI3(m): 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Promaxx:
Ok. I've realized that nobody cares about the masses. And God has also abandoned us.
I want to go to bed, sleep and never wake up. I don't want to use my hand to commit suicide. I can't bear the hardship any longer. I can't. Nobody cares about an orphan

Listen before you do what u intend to do
Ask urself these questions

1 is my situation worst than anybody?
You have a mobile phone that u can access internet. Then why are am I still suffering when there are abundant opportunity flying all over internet.

2 if I have two hands, two legs and two eyes what about people that are disable?

Look you can not died like a chicken the problem you are facing is that you are living a life of self pity.

Rise up like a lion and roar till the whole earth tremble .

Do wait for opportunity go for it create as many as u can because that will resurrect ur mentallity

I was always thinking that I can not do anything and that I am a useless person. I rejected myself and I feel people should pity me but no body cares to look at my way.

I was think of doing wrong things to make money on the internet but I resist it

Till I find a site introduce to me by a member of this forum
I started working with that site I made a little money when I withdrew I felt as if I won lottery. I have to subscribe #1000 data I lock my self when ever I come back from my teaching job. How much did they pay me 7k per month to teach mathematics I didn't mind and I didn't want to stay at home. I do both teaching and online. I deny myself so many things. I realized money both my teaching and my online business. I build a cage for turkey.

I don't to say much but I know ur situation is not bad like what I pass through couple with my age.

Today I have high, low and lowest means of making legit money.
I registered my business.
So rise up and make a difference u are not a chicken but a wounded lion u can do it brother.
The devil want to put u to shame it is only u that can resist.
See u again
Re: 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition by Badguy77(m): 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Small lawan win old lawan interesting
Re: 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition by berryPee(m): 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Put money and thuggery aside, all these old men have no chance of winning elections
Re: 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition by descarado: 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
The guy wan die there
Re: 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

How long has Gbajabiamila and Lawan being in the NASS

Obasa should be going to 16years soon also for Lagos HOA
Re: 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
dominique:
Too many people bearing Lawan from that state, name don finish ni?

Lol, you no serious. It's just like Abia State and Kalu... Or Enugu State and Agbo
Re: 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition by Celsony: 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
OdunayoTK:

Why spend so much on a home theatre when you can purify your listening experience with the zealot s67 rated 60watts with over 40hours of battery life and quality bass !!

Retail, wholesale and dropshipping deals available !!!

Call or WhatsApp for more info to invest in this business opportunity and become a distributor of zelaot products !!!

How much?
Re: 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition by Cromagnon: 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
Wow. Na him family house ni? He no even try him luck to move forward, only state HOA for 20 years. I think we need to change our constitution to let from rep to assembly have limited term as chairman, governor, president and even councilor. Why will one person will be in chamber for 20 years.
This your thinking is why you lose. He no do pass himself. He de hammer steady for 24yrs.why you no run for councilor, you no Wan move forward?
Re: 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition by ajibade971: 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congrats! Hope he will justify voting for him and won't disappoint the teeming youths who vote for himCongrats! Hope he will justify voting for him and won't disappoint the teeming youths who vote for him...
Re: 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition by gratefulheart(m): 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Price?

OdunayoTK:

Why spend so much on a home theatre when you can purify your listening experience with the zealot s67 rated 60watts with over 40hours of battery life and quality bass !!

Retail, wholesale and dropshipping deals available !!!

Call or WhatsApp for more info to invest in this business opportunity and become a distributor of zelaot products !!!

Re: 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition by Blackdisciple(m): 9:59am On Mar 20, 2023
Wow cheesy nice one Na this kind news dey sweat
Re: 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition by enomakos(m): 10:43am On Mar 20, 2023
A decade

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics / Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway / Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.