Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s (6840 Views)

"I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members / Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution / I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by MasterJayJay: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
f
Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by AwokenVawulence: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
T
Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by Mindlog: 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ireportlive:
Tell them to their face... I won't have to wake up in future explaining to my grandchildren how our land and heritage turned no man's land because some idiots won't stay where God created them

How would you explain to your grandchildren about Yoruba's loss of Ilorin to the Fulanis?🤔
Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by seunmsg(m): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bayo Onanuga is entitled to his personal opinion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by Ireportlive: 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mindlog:

How would you explain to your grandchildren about Yoruba's loss of Ilorin to the Fulanis?🤔

Only foolish people from accross the Niger think Ilorin is lost to Fulani

Sensible people know Ilorin became an Islamic emirate

4 Likes

Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by madridguy(m): 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Be proud of your forbidden region. Stop hiding the keyboard to claim another tribe.

Philgafauto:

He didn’t speak on my behalf ooo.

I condemn the hate speech of Mr. Bayo Onanuga.

5 Likes

Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by lexylaw40: 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
A little show of strength and the Igbos are already crying like babies

4 Likes

Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by Auxtan(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Dentidon:

His personal views as stated above and I concurred with it.

You can't hate us while living on our soil. Get that sunk into your brain if you've got any.
You bigots don't seize to amaze me sha. So because majority of non Lagosians were supporting your own son for governor that was how they showed not to love your people or are saying your land is a no man's land?
Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by CodeTemplar: 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
This was how Putin sent the price of bread beyond poor people the world over. He started with Rus speakers' interest and protection of mother Russia.
Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by FairlyUSEDpussy: 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
mariahAngel:

O baje ti!

A tribe who God almighty has blessed, who can curse?

Clown......
Where exactly did God bless ibo??
Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by Ofemmanu1: 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
mariahAngel:

O baje ti!
A tribe who God almighty has blessed, who can curse?
Mariah, don't tell me you're Igbo?
Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by ObaOfYorubaLand: 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Bayo Onanuga is my kind of politician. I just renew my likeness for him a million more times.

You can't continue trying to sound politically correct while scallywags, riff raffs and societal dregs keep throwing nonsense at your face.

Bloody damn that politically correct bulshit and show useless braggarts the exact stuff you are made of.

Anyone not happy with his assertion can go bring down thunder and brimstones.

God bless President Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
God bless SW SS NW NE and NC
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

You bastards also killed people from Akwaibom, Rivers, Delta, Cross river because of the election because of your hatred for other tribes.

You can't separate people of the eastern region.
Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by Ofemmanu1: 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
lexylaw40:
A little show of strength and the Igbos are already crying like babies

For their life, them go respect Amala and Ewedu Politics.

1 Like

Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by ObaOfYorubaLand: 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Clown......
Where exactly did God bless ibo??

Can't you see Igbo's feeds you and you can't live without them?

You're a cursed clown.
Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by Racoon(m): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
They can't win elections via the ballot but via voter’s intimidation, electoral malpractice/violence and malpractices. The real bigotry in these few senseless people in the land of sophisticated politics are manifesting.

1 Like

Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by ObaOfYorubaLand: 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

For their life, them go respect Amala and Ewedu Politics.

You're indeed cursed by Jehovah. You criminal.
Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by FairlyUSEDpussy: 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Can't you see Igbo's feeds you and you can't live without them?

You're a cursed clown.

Your unfortunate family is cursed...,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by kelechi50: 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
why would you be afraid of Igbos even in the land you claimed that's yours?
Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by mariahAngel(f): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Mariah, don't tell me you're Igbo?

Omo "yîbo" ni mi ke. cheesy
Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by blowjohn(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
I think people Shud henceforth vote in their respective states so as to chose good leaders there.

Cos that's why virtually all the state in Nigeria are the way they are.

That brings back the Lagos issue which has been the most talked about.

U will vote bad leaders in ur state finish and then want to go and vote a good leader in Lagos. Isn't that madness? Lagos na ur state?

Meanwhile ur state is getting worse everyday.
And it's not as if Lagos is improving at a good pace either.

It's the same way the hausas have infiltrated Edo state cos they are made poor in their home state where they vote out if ignorance.

So to hit the nail on the head, I advise ibos to first of all vote good governors in their states , that way they won't need Lagos or anywhere else.

It's the same way Edo people used to run to Italy cos their state wasn't offering much for them.

So I challenge anyone here to name 1 or 2 Nigerian states that has developed wonderfully in the last 30 years. If u want to go the route of revenue ur only lying to ur conscience cos these state have money to develop esp those eating oil money.

Where is Edo, delta, cross river, bayelsa, akwa ibom etc?

If ur state had 24 hours constant electricity,
Won't u set up businesses there?
If ur state had a seaport won't u have businesses booming?

Am waiting..
Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ireportlive:
Tell them to their face... I won't have to wake up in future explaining to my grandchildren how our land and heritage turned no man's land because some idiots won't stay where God created them
Your heritage is in the deep of Ondo where your father abandoned his parents to the mercy of fulani herdsmen and ran to Lagos in a rickety 18 seater bus.

Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by onome2013: 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
We expect more of this
Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by Dentidon: 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Auxtan:

you bigot don't seize to amaze me sha. So because majurity of non lagosians were supporting your own son for governor that was how they showed not to love your people or are saying your land is a no man's land?

Which useless son? Useless son that can't speak Yoruba language? Useless son that promised to remove Yoruba kings and ban Yoruba language? Useless son that keeps insulting Yoruba yet want to rule over Yorubas? You dey mad?

3 Likes

Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by Pauladex(m): 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Freshtruth:
May God help Igbo's this next 4years
As they want it.
Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obi, an Igbo man gave Tinubu the position of the president-elect and made the southern president possible today. Without him in the race, It would have been an Atiku win.
Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by Mindlog: 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ireportlive:

Only foolish people from accross the Niger think Ilorin is lost to Fulani

Sensible people know Ilorin became an Islamic emirate

But still presently an Emirate of the Sokoto Caliphate.?
Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by blowjohn(m): 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
I think people Shud henceforth vote in their respective states so as to chose good leaders there.

Cos that's why virtually all the state in Nigeria are the way they are.

That brings back the Lagos issue which has been the most talked about.

U will vote bad leaders in ur state finish and then want to go and vote a good leader in Lagos. Isn't that madness? Lagos na ur state?

Meanwhile ur state is getting worse everyday.
And it's not as if Lagos is improving at a good pace either.

It's the same way the hausas have infiltrated Edo state cos they are made poor in their home state where they vote out if ignorance.

So to hit the nail on the head, I advise ibos to first of all vote good governors in their states , that way they won't need Lagos or anywhere else.

It's the same way Edo people used to run to Italy cos their state wasn't offering much for them.

So I challenge anyone here to name 1 or 2 Nigerian states that has developed wonderfully in the last 30 years. If u want to go the route of revenue ur only lying to ur conscience cos these state have money to develop esp those eating oil money.

Where is Edo, delta, cross river, bayelsa, akwa ibom etc?

If ur state had 24 hours constant electricity,
Won't u set up businesses there?
If ur state had a seaport won't u have businesses booming?

Am waiting
Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by YorubaSamurai: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
I support bayo 100% cool

2 Likes

Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by Masterito(m): 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kpekus finisher weldone. Lol, education is not a scam o.
Ofemmanu1:
Aye yeeboe ti baje..

We no go give them chance again.

Make Dem go die for potopoto.

I just finished one yeeboe kpekus now.

I go control another one later.
Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
They are already setting themselves for failure if perchance they enter Aso rock! But God forbid BATing!

You claim you have won, rather than celebrate your win, you go about using your position to fan the embers of war.

What type of bad omens are these set of yorubas?
Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by Pauladex(m): 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Madmohamed123:
wee will bring tinubu presidency down if he there to intimidate igbo what wee will do to his government will be child play to compare to buhari he should ask buhari how far he will tell you that he see shaga from igbo

Wee will use social media to atack let Tinubu do nonsense if he will be the president i don't think so.
If yeruba think they will defend him let us see.

The only thing that will save him is to carry everyone together or he will never rest

We will make sure his BP will allways high until he give up so let him carry igbo along if the Curt don't sack him

I am just laughing, we will, we will. U did Buhari nothing. Rather he do u shege. And u remains backwards while federal is developing other regions.

1 Like

Re: I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s by Ireportlive: 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
[quote author=BeardedmeatR post=121881235] Your heritage is in the deep of Ondo where your father abandoned his parents to the mercy of fulani herdsmen and ran to Lagos in a rickety 18 seater bus. [/quote

For involving my family na ogun go kill your mama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Segun Showunmi Threatens To Sue PDP If A NEC Meeting Is Not Called / Remembering Tunde Idiagbon / Okorocha Sacks Lg Chairmen, Dissolves Traditional Rulers’ Council…says Imo Owes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.