Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

NDIGBO, WE HAVE A HOMELAND. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDIGBO, WE HAVE A HOMELAND. (373 Views)

Nigerians Who Abandoned Homeland To Enjoy Their Wealth Abroad / I’ll Ditch My Husband’s Homeland For South-East If Nigeria Splits: Onyeka Onwenu / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDIGBO, WE HAVE A HOMELAND. by WesternPanzer: 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ndigbo, Time To Face Homeland. Yes .. It doesn't matter. I really love what happened in this election. This is a clear reminder that we don't have friends or brothers in Nigeria. This is not a victim mentality thing. I really loved what happened in this election.

STOP CALLING ANOTHER PERSON'S LAND A NO MANS LAND AND STOP INTERFERING IN THEIR POLITICS.

YORUBA IS YORUBA. IGBO IS IGBO. WE ARE NOT SAME AND CAN NEVER BE THE SAME.

Maybe this will trigger the Igbos to use THEIR FULL POTENTIALS AND MIGHT TO DEVELOP OUR HOMELAND.

Am not here to insult any tribe or people. But Ndigbo, this is an opportunity to unite and build our Homeland.

Ndigbo we can do this.

If you use this opportunity to unite and form a formidable front... You will see where you will be in the next 10 years.

Daalunu Umunnem. Watchout for my next threads and posts.

Ideas, Opinions and suggestions are welcomed.

MMAGHA writes from Switzerland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDIGBO, WE HAVE A HOMELAND. by WesternPanzer: 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
The First thing we have to do first is to reactivate the politics of the Old Eastern Region and start regional development.

Any money made within Nigeria and Outside Nigeria should face the homeland.

I will open a thread on this another day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDIGBO, WE HAVE A HOMELAND. by Denoh68: 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
EVERYTHING YOU'VE SAID IS GOOD.I THINK WE SHOULD LEARN HOW TO KEEP SECRETS TOO, OUR PEOPLE TALK TOO MUCH,THEY MAKE NOISE AND I FEEL ASHAMED SOMETIMES. ANAMBRA AND IMO SHOULD FOCUS MORE ON THEIR LAND AND LEAVE LAGOS ALONE.
Re: NDIGBO, WE HAVE A HOMELAND. by EmekaA125(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Let them continue building in Lagos. I have no pity for foolish investors.
Re: NDIGBO, WE HAVE A HOMELAND. by Goodmarlian: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Not really our fault though most of us were born here in the west because our parents moved in here to sirvive after civil war destroyed igboland but we don learn lesson its not home.

(1) (Reply)

It’s My Turn To Be Senate President, Kalu Declares / Stop Distracting With IREV Order To Recs, Atiku's Aide Mocks INEC Chairman / Tinubu Didn't See This Coming, Peter Obi Destroys Tinubu And Leak His Drugs And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.