Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs (26833 Views)

100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM / 50 Nigerians Arrested For Internet Fraud, Robbery in Ghana. / Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nigerians have destroyed the reputation of the nation.
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by ubimagos: 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
Names please, e get why!
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by juman(m): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
chatinent:
Prostitution in Cyprus is alarming. Even males take to it.

If you are in bad situation one could also do prostitution if one move with such people.
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by panpan(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
From the narrative, the police in Northern Cyprus raided an apartment and arrested over 50 Nigerians.
The is no evidence of crime in this story, only assumptions simply because they are Nigerians.
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Chetas81(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Who's fault kindly served this people according to their crime
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by juman(m): 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Elected president has lot of work to do to revamp the country.
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Teeroyzimma: 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
Ibos again
Oh God
Dominique ooo

1 Like

Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by jaxxy(m): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
what is in Northern cyrus that's attracting these Nigerians? undecided

1 Like

Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Chetas81(m): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
DWJOBScom:

You are not exposed
exposure IN their blood vessel meanwhile snake won't give birth to fish every CHILDREN have their fathers blood
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Karlifate: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
North Cyprus

😂😂

Home of fraudsters, 🪝 🍺 & ritualists.

1 Like

Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by sunnnnyuu(m): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Galaticos444: 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:
If there's anything I'm sure of, it is that none of the ladies caught are from the Northern part of the country. It is the only region in Nigeria where we have virtuous women.

I repeat, Northern Nigeria is the only part of Nigeria where parents should demand for bride price from suitors before they approve the marriage of their daughters.

It is hard to find a southern girl who is not into "hookup" in today's Nigeria.

Southern parents should be involved in their children's lives and teach them about morals.

I have therefore resolved to marry a pure 22 year old virgin Fulani girl who will give birth to clean children that are not contaminated by the excess semen deposits of multiple sex partners.
oga d narrative has changed.come to Abuja and see wot fis hausa's gals from the north are doing on the street and hotels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Karlifate: 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
jaxxy:
what is in Northern cyrus that's attracting these Nigerians? undecided

They're able to put their fraudulent lifestyle in grand display.

Then, they run run to social media to start complaining about bad governance in Nigeria, whereas they're rotten themselves.

1 Like

Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:
If there's anything I'm sure of, it is that none of the ladies caught are from the Northern part of the country. It is the only region in Nigeria where we have virtuous women.

I repeat, Northern Nigeria is the only part of Nigeria where parents should demand for bride price from suitors before they approve the marriage of their daughters.

Southern parents should be involved in their children's lives and teach them about morals.

I have therefore resolved to marry a pure 22 year old virgin Fulani girl who will give birth to clean children that are not contaminated by the excess semen deposits of multiple sex partners.

Biology does not work that way.

Any excess sperm in any woman's body would be destroyed within 2 days by the immune system, plus the menstrual flow would eventually clear it out.

It is your right to marry a virgin,and I am not saying you must marry the local prostitute , but make sure you too are worthy of her by not sleeping around and picking up infections up and down. Plus marriage is more than sex and virginity.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Okoroawusa: 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:

My brother the matter tie wrapper. Help me they find a 20 year old Fulani girl make I join you.
Our girls for South here.... well, make I no talk
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Bigseven(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Taxpayers money you send your children abroad now they become nuisance and menace to the society. God is working

1 Like

Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bigseven:
Taxpayers money you send your children abroad now they become nuisance and menace to the society. God is working

Most of the rich government boys and girls don;t send their kids to Cyprus...North or South.

1 Like

Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by bizzibodi(m): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
I don japa go UK,I don japa go Canada see where they end up disgracing us. cry cry
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by sylve11: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:

i tell you! cool
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Sleekfingers: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
naptu2:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/17/northern-cyprus-police-arrest-over-50-nigerians-alleged-prostitution-drug-trafficking

Those prostitutes should be deported.

But those drug traffickers should be executed immediately....
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Bigseven(m): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Most of the rich government boys and girls don;t send their kids to Cyprus...North or South.
so which category sends theirs ? Abi are you part of them ?
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Chetas81(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:
What's wrong with our people out there?
the same thing wrong with people here in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bigseven:
so which category sends theirs ? Abi are you part of them ?

Lol, never been to Cyprus in my life.

But from the report, it is obvious many of the emigrants entered Cyprus on student visas, and then went and got jobs, and also used the same house as an adress.They also were not studying..they were there to work, and to probably use Cyprus as a stepping stone into Europe.

(It's kind of a common scam among many illegal immigrants, not just Nigerians, and not just in Cyprus. Over ten years ago, UK Border force broke up a similar op involving Romanians, which involved prostitution with evidence some of the girls were forced).

Our big boys and girls send their kids to UK, US, Canada. That;s where you hear of their children graduating. Not Cyprus.

If one of our bigi people children was involved, the tabloids and online rags like Sahara reporters and Poeple's gazette and Linda Ikeji would have gotten their hands on it by now.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Chetas81(m): 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ajay7411:
Nigerians have destroyed the reputation of the nation.
no man distroyed their motherland and flee but the Nigeria citizens keep on damage their motherland and think of a well organized country to live in fact the Nigeria citizens see nothing yet until they change their MENTALITY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Chetas81(m): 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
juman:

If you are in bad situation one could also do prostitution if one move with such people.
right choice never bring the wrong situation unless you do the opposite
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by chatinent: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
juman:

Bad habits don't always stop bad situation.
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by everythinggirly(f): 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Of course many Nigerians in Cyprus are drug dealers, fraudster and prostitutes.
Una Welldone o...
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Jostoman: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:
What's wrong with our people out there?
expect more later from other country soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Teenaira: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
sweetjohn:
Copied

Boycott Census in Lagos.

Lagos is about 20million people.
By Law, more seats are allocated to states like Lagos in the house of Reps due to their large population...this population is made up of those of us who have been violently prevented from voting...we were told we are not Lagosians, we were told to go back to where we come from.

....And we have accepted.

Come May 2023, there will be another national Census and we won't allow ourselves to be counted as Lagosians.

We must "respect our hosts" and return to our states of origin to be counted. Or refuse to be counted as Lagosians.

You can't accept our population and Reject our votes.

#BoycottCensusInLagos.
DAMEZ Global Concept
Copied.

You are not saying anything new. This has been what you do during any census, so I don't know why you are rasing it now as a fresh threat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Isabi4lov: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
See them , Nigerians always doing what they know best undecided .
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Princeton92(m): 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:

You speak my language, just what I've always said
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Ten06(m): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
They thought that everywhere is lawless like their country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Jailed Eight Months For Hiding Vital Information From EFCC / Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom / Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.